Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Find The Perfect Shoes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Find The Perfect Shoes? (311 Views)

Is It Delusional To Postpone Marrying Until You Find The Perfect One? / Finding The Perfect Lady / The Perfect Man: The Day My Dad Couldn't Kill A Snake For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Perfect Shoes? by jmertiness: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
In today's fashion world shoes should have more purpose than ever. Unless you stay home all the time, you probably need to wear shoes of some kind every day. The designers of the fashion world responded with shoes for every occasion, even for those who do not like to wear shoes.
In the business work shoes that will not cause a blister in the feet are very important. Many men who walk any distance bring work shoes for walking and evening shoes to change into the moment they arrive at their workplace. When they make the change, it is not often that you will see them replace each type of high heel. It is not like it used to be, when all the women were in high heels. In today's business world you will see women wearing shoes with low and thick heels to protect their feet.

Work shoes are the preference when doing things like gardening, shopping, house cleaning, etc. These shoes provide comfort and protection for the feet. If a woman is working in the yard or playing, the tennis shoes will protect her feet, while maintaining comfort. If she spends the day shopping, tennis shoes will make her day easier at the end after she has walked for many hours.

Sandals are the shoes of summer. Feet with a beautiful pedicure are just waiting to show off in sandals that are not much beyond the straps.
In stark contrast, boots of all sizes give a say in the cold winter months. High boots can fit mid-length skirts to show the style of the boot. Recently those who prefer cowboy boots are starting to wear their jeans inside the boots. Again, this shows the style of the boot.
Short boots can also come out in a statement. A shorter boot can be worn with a longer skirt. This combination can come out in a fashion statement just as the opposite is true. You can wear short boots with pants at work. For those who work in the city and choose to switch between tennis shoes and boots it will be much easier to do so with short boots than with long boots.

When I was walking down Oxford Street a few weeks ago, my eyes slipped to the left and I noticed a window full of comfortable shoes, and they were nice in a modest way. But in despair I saw the sign above the entrance: Clarks, the house of regulation sandals, a shop where my mother took me to have my feet measured and x-rayed with an exciting machine that could see through the bones.

Still I peeked inside and noticed that the store was packed with young fashionable people measuring shoes with low heels and rounded finishes. I went inside, this amazing vision was confirmed. All around were rows upon rows of shoes that looked comfortable. My legs sighed with pleasure at Maran. They had beautiful straps to and on the soles were airy pads of padded leather. There was not a single pair of what the magazines call "strong heels," Chinese-inspired shoes designed to cruelly trap the toes at sharp points and elevate the heels to such heights that walking becomes tedious. There were no tying shoes at all. There were not many flat ballet shoes out there, the little shoes with the thin soles that send shock waves up your spine every time your foot hits the sidewalk, making your calves squeal.
Re: How To Find The Perfect Shoes? by melina675: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
Not in today, fashion world shoes are always considered as a most basic and essential part in the dressing and fashion, indeed you have to wear some kind of shoe every day, no matter you are going to the office, school or go for a walk, now in this new of era fashion you have so many brands that manufacturer incredible shoe and everyone has their own choice might be possible your choice are completely different from mine but I get mine all footwear from Stacy Adam they make the finest quality handmade leather shoes especially for office and formal use, now they offer some great discount and deals on their entire store you just have to add Stacy Adams Coupons at your shopping cart to avail the offer.
Re: How To Find The Perfect Shoes? by EdwardCummins(m): 8:46am On Dec 07, 2021
I think its best suitable to take shoes those are good for trail as well for the injury free like flat feet, shin splint, high arches, achilleas tendonitis, overpronation.https://bestrunningaccessories.com/injury/best-running-shoes-for-achilles-tendonitis/

Reason of keeping such shoes will always benefitted you in the long run and kept you safe from pain or injuries. Though one of the leading websites from which I usually do shop is best running accessories. The best part is this website let you see Pros and Cons of each shoe with their attribute rating with genuine review from user side as well as from content poster side.

(1) (Reply)

My WEDDING Preparations So Far | Keeping YOU UPDATED / Passenger Born Of A Mother / Who Is At Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.