Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account (940 Views)

Rapist Withdrawing Money From Olajide Omowumi Blessing's Account Caught On CCTV / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 11:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Please help somebody is withdrawing money from my account illegally. My phone was stolen during the lockdown in Port Harcourt and I only retrieved my mobile line and forgot all about it. stopped receiving alerts from access bank but since I don't used the account regularly I wasn't bothered. I check my email account this morning and discovered that somebody has illegal access to my account and has be withdrawing money from my account. Please help how do I stop this person from accessing my account? I went to one of their branches around Chevron in lekki this money but unfortunately they are still on holiday.

@lovethaa @ilegendd @omotoly @zzor @edofirstpikin @slawomiir. @pettyprincess @mynd44 @jennyfa @cochrane @redpanther @coldie @koulcture @tony142 @ kunzyomi @Dreyton36 @iloveyouall @iaminterested2 thefuckingalfa@righteousness8 @nairalander @lalasticala @athieststandproud @royalroy @cutemike01@dissap @brainiac12 @iamplato @sixfeetbelle. @ seun.

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2020

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Lala anyone with useful information should kindly assist me please
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by Janesouthall: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
First call access bank customer care... Let them block the account immediately.. So no one can withdraw till when you sort it out...

Second since they stood ur phone it is likely that your bank app is there on your phone with the information here regarding the transactions ...reference number of transactions, account name and number of the said person will make it easier for you to get hold of the culprit.

And lastly is that HEAD OFFICE I am seeing there so...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by doggedfighter(f): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
This is serious
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by CuteMike01(m): 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Try posting your complaint at their official site I.e Facebook, twitter or Instagram attached with these screenshots. I also advice you, if you have any kobo left, better withdraw it quickly else...

Modified : The guy even purchased airtime according to the screenshot you posted. If you can get the number, you might still be able to track him and recover your money. Just visit the nearest police station and tender it to them.

Note : You would have to pay some incentives

1 Like

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by symbianDON(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
block all your cards asap
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by Jakumo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
OP I beg o, no vess, but did you click on "Rate Your Banking Experience".

I think the bank wants you to describe your horror and shock that your account is being looted. Please respond to them o, make dem no mistake come go tink say you been dey happy, as den dey teef ya money like magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Janesouthall:
First call access bank customer care... Let them block the account immediately.. So no one can withdraw till when you sort it out...

Second since they stood ur phone it is likely that your bank app is there on your phone with the information here regarding the transactions ...reference number of transactions, account name and number of the said person will make it easier for you to get hold of the culprit.

And lastly is that HEAD OFFICE I am seeing there so...

I have sent them an email and also message them on WhatsApp but no response yet from them.
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
CuteMike01:
Try posting your complaint at their official site I.e Facebook, twitter or Instagram attached with these screenshots. I also advice you, if you have any kobo left, better withdraw it quickly else...

Modified : The guy even purchased airtime according to the screenshot you posted. If you can get the number, you might still be able to track him and recover your money. Just visit the nearest police station and tender it to them.

Note : You would have to pay some incentives
I have been trying to but my details are in my stolen phone.
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by Janesouthall: 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
usj:
I have been trying to but my details are in my stolen phone.

The person is using the app to do all this...
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by Janesouthall: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
As for me... All my mobile bank app are stored in app lock inside pic lock and is invincible to naked eye but it's stored inside the fone... Each app lock have different password and code...

1 Like

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
usj:
Please help somebody is withdrawing money from my account illegally. My phone was stolen during the lockdown in Port Harcourt and I only retrieved my mobile line and forgot all about it. stopped receiving alerts from access bank but since I don't used the account regularly I wasn't bothered. I check my email account this morning and discovered that somebody has illegal access to my account and has be withdrawing money from my account. Please help how do I stop this person from accessing my account? I went to one of their branches around Chevron in lekki this money but unfortunately they are still on holiday.
Sorry about the loss Sir
I do hope you recover your funds and get to the bottom of this
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by IamPlato(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Somebody withdrew this much and you didn't go and block any transaction...

Be like say you get too much money

1 Like

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Janesouthall:
As for me... All my mobile bank app are stored in app lock inside pic lock and is invincible to naked eye but it's stored inside the fone... Each app lock have different password and code...
I will work on my security, this why I love iPhone your details are always secure
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

Sorry about the loss Sir
I do hope you recover your funds and get to the bottom of this
once the holiday is over I will go and lay a formal complain
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
usj:
once the holiday is over I will go and lay a formal complain
You could as well employ other channels in the interim
You could call their customer care line or reach them on Twitter - they respond faster here
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
IamPlato:
Somebody withdrew this much and you didn't go and block any transaction...

Be like say you get too much money
bro you will not understand, I was not seeing any alert till I checked my mail. The withdrawals started on the 24th. I have gone to one of their branches and couldn't see anyone, I have sent them mail, and messages on WhatsApp too
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Macsjebs:

You could as well employ other channels in the interim
You could call their customer care line or reach them on Twitter - they respond faster here
okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by amaham(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
I think they updated your access bank profile by changing your phone number with theirs. Or the deactivated your number. .
Try the access bank ibank login to see if an otp will be sent to your email to update your details
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by greatness77: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
usj:

@lovethaa @ilegendd @omotoly @zzor @edofirstpikin @slawomiir. @pettyprincess @mynd44 @jennyfa @cochrane @redpanther @coldie @koulcture @tony142 @ kunzyomi @Dreyton36 @iloveyouall @iaminterested2 thefuckingalfa@righteousness8 @nairalander @lalasticala @athieststandproud @royalroy @cutemike01@dissap @brainiac12 @iamplato @sixfeetbelle. @ seun.
so some people still d use access bank, that vulnerable and fraudulent bank, gtb included
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by naijadrivablog: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why didn't you block and retrieve your SIM?
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
amaham:
I think they updated your access bank profile by changing your phone number with theirs. Or the deactivated your number. .
Try the access bank ibank login to see if an otp will be sent to your email to update your details
that's it, I wonder why I wasn't receiving the alert.
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Why didn't you block and retrieve your SIM?
I did that
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2021
usj:

@.
hope you were able to recover your funds
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by gulfer: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2021
You work in two different security companies, Sheriff Deputies and Proton......I will suggest you start from your operative colleagues; it cannot go further than that angry angry angry angry angry angry
Try and disable online transaction for the moment; visit your bank for that cool cool cool cool
Re: Please Help Somebody Is Illegally Withdrawing Money From Account by usj(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
hope you were able to recover your funds
nope! I have moved on long aga

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Don't Do Business With Any Of These Scam Numbers / [photos] LASTMA Officials Nabbed For Extorting Businessman, Fleeing With Bleedin / This Is What Abba Kyari Has Been Sharing On His Facebook Page.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.