Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra (785 Views)

He Wants Advice On Buying His First Car. / Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? / Tips On Buying A Used Mercedes Benz Car - The Pros And Cons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra by enewspapers(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good day nairalanders.
I sincerely hope you can advise me accordingly.
I love the new model Nissan Micra and I tend to bank on the ruggedness and fuel economy of it's older model. I need to commute a distance of 35km to and fro daily for extra job, my current car fuel consumption is not economical enough to leave much profit but I don't have flare for the old Micra. Have you used this car before or are you an auto technician with experience. What's your advice about this car?

Re: Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra by dawnomike(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
It is a good car... Not as rugged as the old popular ones. It has a very good handling.
The only problem may be getting the body parts but I trust ypu will be careful not to crash your car nor get crashed grin
Go for it!
Re: Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra by baconline(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Its a very good car, fuel economy is good. It has a flaw in the security system which happens when u change any module that is faulty. If u don't change any module then basic maintenance is very good. If its a smart key system its a little bit more complex than the regular key remote ,
So I will advice u buy the regular key remote type .If yours in the European version the security code is on a sticker in the glove compartment . Keep that sticker safe ,if its the Japanese u don't need the sticker

1 Like

Re: Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
enewspapers:
Good day nairalanders.
I sincerely hope you can advise me accordingly.
I love the new model Nissan Micra and I tend to bank on the ruggedness and fuel economy of it's older model. I need to commute a distance of 35km to and fro daily for extra job, my current car fuel consumption is not economical enough to leave much profit but I don't have flare for the old Micra. Have you used this car before or are you an auto technician with experience. What's your advice about this car?
Go for it. It's cool but not so so rugged as to navigate rough/bad terrains as u find in some parts of Lagos
Congrats in advance on getting your new car, I wish you a smooth and safe journey with it at all times
Re: Please, Help Me Decide On Buying The New Model Micra by enewspapers(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
I appreciate you all for your comments. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SOLD / Topic . A Toyota Corolla 2006 NEEDED URGENTLY For Hire Purchase / Toyota Matrix 2010 Model 6 Month Used Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.