Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years (16318 Views)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / Beverly Osu Confesses To Lying About Her Age [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Iamdrealstar(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
False rape accusers should be jailed minimum of 5 years while rapists should be jailed minimum of 15 years. That's my opinion sha cool

An amazing platform that is full to the brim with lots of goodies. The best part is:
�Registration is Free
�It is 100% safe and secured
�You can become a Winner
For details about how to enjoy these amazing possibilities, kindly visit https://www.nija.live

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by We4all: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lightangel65:

Oga why you mumu like this na. False accusations are worse than rape. For false accusations you go to jail 14yrs for what you did not commit that is if mob dosent kill you first, Rape victims can recover in less than that time. Both expirences are very horrible

I pray they falsely accuse you and mobs give you the beating of your life then I would like to see which mouth you go use talk this nonesense.

If rape is punishable by death or 14yrs imprisonment false accusations should be death or at least 10yrs

Your brain is overripe and needs to be plucked off. How many falsely accused rapists have been to jail before? None that I know of in Nigeria. And most of the time, those 'falsely accused' did commit the crime, but there is always never enough proof to send them to jail.

This proves that, a falsely accused always gets a second chance to defend or extricate himself from the scandal.

But if you look around you, no day passes without tens of people being raped. And most of the victims are kids. How many of those kids got a second chance to defend themselves, and how many got justice in the end?

So, you must be a rapist to say rape victims suffer a lesser torture than the falsely accused.

I said what I said. Channel your energy towards seeking justice for rape victims and let the falsely accused defend themselves.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by We4all: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Elanqy:

Feminine spotted

A chauvinist poke nosing.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Oluwaleinad14(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
If I happens to be a judge and u find someone guilty of false rape accusation swears I'll be sending his/her smelly brain to 40yers jail term
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Lightangel65: 12:43am On Dec 29, 2020
We4all:

Your brain is overripe and needs to be plucked off. How many falsely accused rapists have been to jail before? None that I know of in Nigeria. And most of the time, those 'falsely accused' did commit the crime, but there is always never enough proof to send them to jail.

This proves that, a falsely accused always gets a second chance to defend or extricate himself from the scandal.

But if you look around you, no day passes without tens of people being raped. And most of the victims are kids. How many of those kids got a second chance to defend themselves, and how many got justice in the end?

So, you must be a rapist to say rape victims suffer a lesser torture than the falsely accused.

I said what I said. Channel your energy towards seeking justice for rape victims and let the falsely accused defend themselves.

You are a very big f00l so they used to write falsely accused on a guys head abi, or the fasely accused are killed or sent to jail abi you nor see the news 3 months ago about a little girl whose mother told her to lie against her ex and sent him to jail for ten years 5 yrs into the sentence the girl later confessed. People are dying from false accusations on a daily basis don't be a big f00l.
Why do you defend false rape accusers they should be sentenced to jail or killed, if I see or know any lady who fasely accused a guy I would beat her to death before any police come.

And do you know the damage false accusations does to your self esteem or the beating mobs would give you that if if you survive or the years you would spend in jail all these are worse than any single rape case ode, if you want to frame someone for rape you would be caught and killed
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:
If you falsely accuse someone of rape, it means you want the person treated as a rapist- jailed, maybe killed and stigmatized for life.

If you are caught doing that, it is only fair you face what you wish or wanted for that person.

That is just one side. The other side is, you consciously undermine and trivialize the struggle of genuine victims- arming rapists and rapists apologists in the process.

You're full of wisdom
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by nBag(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2020
We4all:
Regardless, what the 'falsely accused' face cannot be compared to what rape victims endure. She should channel her energy to ensuring justice for rape victims. Las, las, the falsely accused will be alright.
you are so dumb. will be alright you say?
so how about those that have lost their means of livelihood or even commited suicide from such
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Updating9JA: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Knowing that one may possibly end up in jail for 'false' accusation, the victims might become skeptical of their victory if their raper is an influential person—A person who can rig the case,thereby subjecting the voiceless Daily Devotionals victims to jail terms.

But whichever way,a court action seems fair for those people who think laying false claims of rape has become the new method of gripping fame.

And Beverly,thanks for thinking with your brain,which is not so typical of folks of your kind.

Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by ToluLove001(f): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2020
To falsely accuse seems to me as even worse than being genuinely accused. Someone who is correctly accused would feel he deserves the punishment.

How do you feel when you are falsely accused and you can't prove otherwise? If Life sentence is due for someone accused of rape, then the false accuser deserves more, because someone who accuses, most likely knows how the society frowns at that, and what penalty goes with it. It's safe to say such person is EVIL if the case is false accusation.

Therefore, in my own opinion, a false accuser deserves as many years or more, as would be recommended for the falsely accused.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by ToluLove001(f): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376962/beverly-osu-people-falsely-accuse-others-rape-imprisoned-least-2-years/

I agree with you 100%.

However, would at least 2 years be suggested for the accused? NO! It would be at least 21 years or life sentence. Right?

So, the fact that the female folks have short time to conceive and or get married shouldn't be a reason to lessen the due punishment for false accusations.

If gender matters would not be considered in dishing out punishment to an alleged rapist: i.e., e.g. a woman giving a man signal to chase her and latter calling it rape, in some cases, just because she's heartless, and there's no way of justifying such action that by the man,

then,

Gender should not come-in in giving the due punishment for a false rape allegations.

I hope this country advances enough to employ polygraph and other forensic measures to validate claims for the sake of JUSTICE.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by amazonitalia: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Nice blogg! good job.Can you also write something about powerbank-slim
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by amazonitalia: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Nice blogg! good job.Can you also write something about abito-bambina
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by EmekaA125(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
pretydiva:
Couldn't agree less
As if you are happy that one of you voiced out.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Ogaonos: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:
If you falsely accuse someone of rape, it means you want the person treated as a rapist- jailed, maybe killed and stigmatized for life.

If you are caught doing that, it is only fair you face what you wish or wanted for that person.

That is just one side. The other side is, you consciously undermine and trivialize the struggle of genuine victims- arming rapists and rapists apologists in the process.
it doesn't arm rapist.that why we have lying detectors and other scientific test.in investigating it.we too soft on FASLE rape accusation but LGBT SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP WILL MAKE SUCH A FULL REALITY IN D FUTURE WHEN U START HEARING GAYS OR LESBO FALSELY ACCUSING A GAY OR LESBO OF RAPE.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Ogaonos: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2020
DMerciful:
Feminists are coming for you grin

Actually, it should be same sentence as rapists cos if the allegations were not proven to be false, the falsely accused persons will do the entire time
no mind feminist they want to rule men.beveley is being logical here
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by Ogaonos: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Beverley OSU is jux be logical here.she has brothers Nd may have sons who might be accused wrongly Nd jailed or commit suicide but later found out there innocent.REMEMBER THIS FALSE ACCUSER MAKE PPLE NT TO TAKE RAPE ISSUE SERIOUS.REMEMBER THE BENIN GIRL DT WAS RAPE ND KILLED IN CHURCH THE VIBE TO TACKLE RAPE ISSUE IN NIGERIA WAS HIGH UNTIL FALSE ACCUSERS CAME TO SPOIL THE VIBE FIRST IT WAS UTI.THEN THE TWITTER DOCTOR.IS NOW A PATTERN NOWADAYS WEN A LADY IS GENUINE RAPED ND IT ANGER SOCIETY ND GO VIRAL ND NXT THING IS FALSE ACCUSER WILL HIJACK IT.THEN SOCIRY TENDS TO LOSE INTEREST IN D ISSUE OF RAPE
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by We4all: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
nBag:

you are so dumb. will be alright you say?
so how about those that have lost their means of livelihood or even commited suicide from such

I know more than you do. Mention 3 people that were falsely accused and committed suicide.
Re: Beverly Osu: False Rape Accusers Should Be Imprisoned For 2 Years by nBag(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2020
We4all:

I know more than you do. Mention 3 people that were falsely accused and committed suicide.

with these your mentality it's certain we have a bigger problem in you than rape or false rape accusations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alibaba Curses Scammers Who Pop Champagne With People's Money / Waje Looks Exquisite In Monochrome Fringe Ensemble / Doctor Say I Have 5 Months To Live - Tonto Dike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.