Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun (33362 Views)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Impregnates 12-year-old Girl, Aborts It, Girl Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Fahdiga(m): 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Willy123:
l always said there is no bad tribe , what we have is bad people. That's why I will be the last to be tribalistic in issues.
So saying the truth now means being tribalistic
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Fahdiga(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Keji1012:

Your head is flatly shaped I guess ?... Oponu
I have a cone head like you
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by wonder233: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
What is left of his life?
thorpido:
They should keep him in prison for the rest of his life.
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by echesilver: 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ethanuella:

How many more years does he even have to live? Somebody that can die tomorrow if he's imprisoned today.

Before castrating the werey, four people should dip their toes into his an kissus for 8 hours. He should afterwards be tied to a moving waste management van and dragged for about 1000km after been left in the hot sun for 7 hrs.

Idiot! Even if he has less that a week to live, he should suffer small.

An 85yo to a 12yo? Ha! Aye Le o

Chai.. The ones u are doing in secret nko.. Saint angry
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Bennysam: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nightalan:

Quit making animal sounds and scuttle back into the bushes you came out from. Bloody pigs.
I don’t that slowpoke also bark like a dog
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by SUVs: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
cry cry
Ethanuella:

How many more years does he even have to live? Somebody that can die tomorrow if he's imprisoned today.

Before castrating the werey, four people should dip their toes into his an kissus for 8 hours. He should afterwards be tied to a moving waste management van and dragged for about 1000km after been left in the hot sun for 7 hrs.

aaaaiish, though he deserve the punishment u re suggesting for him, bt bro take this from me....."you have a dark soul' cry
Ethanuella:

aaaaiish, though he deserve the punishment u re suggesting for him, bt bro take this from me....."you have a dark soul'
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Basemann: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Rafui

Abimbola

From

Osun

State

Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by 4wards: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Freestainworld:
The man should be wasted , he has outlived his welcome on this Earth.
na so
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by unshakablejihad: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
it can only be a scratched faced abobaku slum candidate.....

there love for rape is bonded from child birth... i think there men are suffering PTSD due to the heavy beating dey recieved from dahomey amazon female fighters nd the likes of madam tinubu who was shipping them of like sadines for enslavement..

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
If it doesn't happen in the waste side then no other place it will happen

mad people everywhere. your madness since yesterday na back to back
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by goshen26: 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
No picture of the culprit abi?

Everyone that talked on the matter claim anonymous...

Odiegwu...

Continue
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nightalan: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

I don’t that slowpoke also bark like a dog
You don't what You're still not communicating.
Oh! Or you mean your father barks like a dog?

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by deavicky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na there all those police dey go?.
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by thorpido(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
wonder233:
What is left of his life?
He should die there.
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Fabulousl0l(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
This must be bighead5 grand father Evil runs in that family :DThis must be bighead5 grand father Evil runs in that family
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Coinbased: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
really
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Keji1012(m): 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Fahdiga:
I have a cone head like you

Nah.. u are a flat headed baboon
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Bennysam: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nightalan:

You don't what You're still not communicating.
Oh! Or you mean your father barks like a dog?
This idiot are you still barking, go and rape underage you people know how to do
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nightalan: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

This idiot are you still barking, go and rape underage you people know how to do
Your communication is getting better, a couple of night classes and you should be ready to learn some basic tricks, like rolling over and getting house-trained. grin
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
HOW??
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by TainyLite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Make dem give the baba cold tea make dem use sniper as water
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by jevic(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Afonjas at it again.

1 Like

Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by sammirano: 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lolxx dumb assertion from a dumb human being..

Disgusting beings
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by firo08(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
My Twitter account got suspended because of the news shared by Sahara reporter.
Because I said the man should be castrated.
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Bennysam: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nightalan:

Your communication is getting better, a couple of night classes and you should be ready to learn some basic tricks, like rolling over and getting house-trained. grin
Like your father , he need more training than me
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Balogunodua(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Balogunodua is calling Edo people prostitutes but here is a Yoruba man who doesn't have 500 naira to patronise prostitutes in his area and has to resort to rape...

Its obvious balogunodua is just angry that hin money nor reach to pay the prostitutes hence the jealousy
Edo men have been doing it since 90s cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/man-31-who-raped-7-year-old-girl-in-edo-state-is-sentenced-to-9-years-in-prison-2.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwizlcyrlPHtAhXDCewKHcbwC28QFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3f67dBj5g2R5wuBV4fsJMf

Same with other tribes..so your point is stale... grin but no tribe or ethnic group has ever break the record of Edo prostitution in the world..and also been the most trafficked in Africa and the world... grin
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Tonytonex(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
so somebody at that age can Still impregnate a girl?
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Balogunodua(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:
Fake news... Balogunodua said that such doesn't happen in the South West... Its like the man na Benin man according to him
Benin pple why?
Cry me a River... grin
Edo are the most trafficked sex slaves in Africa and the world... grin

That man must have been trained in Benin... cheesy you guyz are good at it grin

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/7/man-31-who-raped-7-year-old-girl-in-edo-state-is-sentenced-to-9-years-in-prison-2.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwizlcyrlPHtAhXDCewKHcbwC28QFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3f67dBj5g2R5wuBV4fsJMf
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by jerry2cino(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Make dem investigate dis matter wella ooo, which power 85yrs man get again?
Re: 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun by Nightalan: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bennysam:

Like your father , he need more training than me
Coming from someone who says his father barks like a dog, you really should be mindful of what you say, even if the man passed on his defective genes and lack of common sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Banned From Wearing Mufti And SARS Jackets / Lagos State Rescues Boy That Was Severely Beaten By His Mother / Policeman Dies After Being Punched By A Soldier At A Burial Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.