Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch (89313 Views)

SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Farki: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an extra judicial killing, the suspect deserved fair trial, whatever his offence, like the monarch below.
You can't be the Judge, Jury & Executional oga police.

Isn't this what you fools wanted when you opposed the youths in fighting this scam of "SWAT"? undecided

Short sighted imbeciles on this website masquerading as patriots will get what they deserve soon.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by jamjos(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nobody deserve to die like goat, what is the position of the law?
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Farki: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:

I'm not the SWAT.

Don't worry they SWAT that you were hailing will come for you as well.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by GentleA(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
What if there were hired assasins disguised as SWAT operatives in order to redirect the blame to the wrong people.

Nigerians, we believe everything we are told!

4 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Freelane33(m): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sebi una no wan get sense niiii , when we Dey shout end sar , end swat those oldies they laugh at us cuz he no reach dia families and friend but now they are killing una too , make una feel the heat too
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by TheGift: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:
Maybe he's a notorious armed robber or even kidnapper.

Let's get the full gist first.

So because of that they should shoot Him before arrest, charge and trial.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Bellotelli: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Police Storm Enugu Town Hall Meeting, Kill Monarch

https://punchng.com/force-hq-police-storm-enugu-town-hall-meeting-kill-monarch/
This story sef get K leg. So because the policemen are in mufty they have bcom SWAT.

3 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by evans4luv: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ok na, people worst than sars is here, anariem
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Toktee(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

I sense setup here by Nnamdi KANU,this could be the work of his security network against those that are not on the same page with him as regarded to his security outfit.

Haba,when has SWAT resumed work?

2 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by eazeefix: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Bellotelli post=97503561]
This story sef get K leg. So because the policemen are in mufty they have bcom SWAT. [/quote
Like when I was robbed and the robber kept referring to others as mopol so I can conclude that I was robbed by mopol .the story by punchnewspaper isn't balanced and isn't good journalism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by RuMiRgO1stSon: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
So this acronym is true! S=sars W=with A=another T=Title.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by paix(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
RainOnMe:
shocked

A case of frying pan to fire. From SARS to SWAT and all the same if not worst.
All of dem start with the letter S.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by MrAAA2: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Let's not forget, it was still this extrajudicial killing of Yusuf Mohammed the then Boko Haram leader by the Police while on handcuffs that fueled Boko Haram in 2009.
Even though BH was a time bomb that would still have exploded.
Police in Nigeria are very problematic. The pains and damages of endsars are still before us, yet the newly refurbished SWAT has taken over, same wine in old bottle!
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by evans4luv: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:
Well in my own opinion, I think this Assassination is Drug related prolly a deal gone wrong. Don't trust Igbos they're good at snitching and killing each other over trivial things

I've said what I said
ur lame father will be next on the death list, lets see how u will open ur useless mouth to spew rubbish, castrated dick head
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Bane16268: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
For goodness sake OP where did you get such false information from. I'm currently in Nkannu east Enugu state and the information, i have gotten from a friend of mine who is from Oruku says it was an assassination by another rival faction from the same community.

I don't know who gave you such absurd claim that the police was behind his death abeg get your facts right next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by hotseat: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Here we go once again!

It seems no lessons were learnt from the #EndSars protests.

If the authorities do not bring the suspects to book to serve as a deterrent to others it will gradually snowball into another #EndSwat protests that would be of monumental proportion.

Let decency and professionalism be the watchword of our law enforcement agencies.

Haba!
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by putin2: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Time is coming ,nigerians are tired of this mess .
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by ntyce(m): 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
YOU BMC MEMBERS HAVE STARTED WITH YOUR USUAL CONSPIRACY THEORIES ABI angry

Idiota, what's BMC?

2 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Grace001: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why is it that police always cause problem in a region that is peaceful....

Useless cursed Nigerians police has refused to go to Borno, Kaduna etc where bandits are terrorizing the community.

Useless failed cursed country

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by me69: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
How do you even know they were police if they didn't have uniforms, they used unmarked vehicles and their movements were not registered at any station. They were just assassins from the community itself

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by guru90: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Useless SWAT, they trained under 3 months instead of 3 to 4 years training................

Finally, 9ja na scam country with dignity......
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by me69: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nairaland administrator has to be careful what type of story is shared on this platform we will not condole fake news pls

2 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by gaftsoil(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mek we use our hand protect ourselves, we need no security from this useless government
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by nnamdi640: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
tyup:
Well in my own opinion, I think this Assassination is Drug related prolly a deal gone wrong. Don't trust Igbos they're good at snitching and killing each other over trivial things

I've said what I said
Your foolishness carry weight.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by prinsam30: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
anybody that believe this shit of a story is a big foool, swat from where, have they been commissioned yet, I don't think a reasonable bunch of policemen will do this considering what happened to them during endsars....

modified;
this is a business gone wrong Biko nu and some useless kids already condemning the police, always verify any story b4 typing nonsense and nairaland mods should beta watch out how they dish out news these days, a lot of them are fake news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Deepthoughts: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:

This op is only desperate to give the police a bad name,he clearly stated that the men were in mufti yet quickly without any further proof claims that they were SWAT!, how can we be denegrating the police so much n yet still expect them to serve us deligently?, security business is a very complex and complicated one we shouldn't just be comdemning always but offer constructive criticism while also proffering solutions.

3 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Omezif(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
What an abomination
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by prinsam30: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bane16268:
For goodness sake OP where did you get such false information from. I'm currently in Nkannu east Enugu state and the information, i have gotten from a friend of mine who is from Oruku says it was an assassination by another rival faction from the same community.

I don't know who gave you such absurd claim that the police was behind his death abeg get your facts right next time.

exactly what I just stated, nairaland mods needs to be careful, don't try to instigate another bloody protest Pls... seriously seun u need to wake

2 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Everybody listening....

Nigeria terrorist government agencies are still in their brutalities.

Those that brought fulani nigeria terrorist security agencies into Biafraland will all be kill by the same forces they brought to stop IPOB.

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by miko1988(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
No reasonable person will believe dis shit , first of all swat have not been kitted , secondly no state commissioner have approved any swat team to resume work, thirdly no police officer will open fire to a monarch in dat kind broad daylight,,, with all the points enumerated above, I have come to conclusion that dis is related to drug deal dat led to the assassin

2 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by prinsam30: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Deepthoughts:
This op is only desperate to give the police a bad name,he clearly stated that the men were in mufti yet quickly without any further proof claims that they were SWAT!, how can we be denegrating the police so much n yet still expect them to serve us deligently?, security business is a very complex and complicated one we shouldn't just be comdemning always but offer constructive criticism while also proffering solutions.

honestly I don't blame the OP that much, I blame the clueless mod that pushed this news on FP without diligent investigation.. is seun u need to talk these ur mods b4 u will be sanctioned

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.