Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch (89315 Views)

SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Breaking: Kidnapped Enugu Monarch, Wife Regain Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
naijapips04:
Back to where we started. Nigeria is one giant Zoo.

Don't ever give your life for Nigeria. Nigeria will never grow pass this stage. Nigeria will never be great.
Unless Nigeria disintegrate into five or more entities, it can never become good let alone of being great. Only Polithiefcians and some Religious leaders are enjoying this retrogressive Nigeria.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Mrbenny001: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Even if he was a suspect of such crime, did he resist arrest, was he armed, was he trying to escape.. if not why the shooting
Golan007:
Maybe he's a notorious armed robber or even kidnapper.

Let's get the full gist first.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Deepthoughts: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
prinsam30:

honestly I don't blame the OP that much, I blame the clueless mod that pushed this news on FP without diligent investigation.. is seun u need to talk these ur mods b4 u will be sanctioned
It's so bad, people just abuse the police anyhow as if they are saints themselves yet same people still run to the police in times of trouble n expect miracle,some drivers,for a police officer to just have to stop with out uttering a word is cause for abuse n over reaction,may be the police should be scrapped n the military should handle everything.

2 Likes

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by GOVERNMENT2: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
ntyce:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Idiota, what's BMC?
ZOMBIE IT MEANS. BUHARI MEDIA COW· ODE angry
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
ntyce:
I suspect an arrangee work...

It's either they are hired killers disguised as Police officers or Police officers recruited by locals to kill the monarch.

Igwe Mba was murdered by men of SWAT from Abuja, who stormed the venue of our annual December 26 meeting being presided over by the deceased monarch,” he stated.

A community leader, Chief Eze Emmanuel, told our correspondent that he and other leaders of the community went to make enquiries at the state police headquarters to ascertain the identities and motive of the assailants, but they were told that there was no such entry made at any police station under the command.

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by anambraamaka: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Get sense nah biko

tyup:
Well in my own opinion, I think this Assassination is Drug related prolly a deal gone wrong. Don't trust Igbos they're good at snitching and killing each other over trivial things

I've said what I said
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by OyigboUpdate: 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Golan007:
Maybe he's a notorious armed robber or even kidnapper.

Let's get the full gist first.

Get the full gist na dem don kill am
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by chatinent: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nigeria should have been an abortion.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
Blood tasty maniacs in black.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by annyz: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Police Storm Enugu Town Hall Meeting, Kill Monarch

https://punchng.com/force-hq-police-storm-enugu-town-hall-meeting-kill-monarch/

Next report from Nigeria Police would be '' They are not our men''.

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by offset67(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
even the igwe is not save
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by od501: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
ntyce:
I suspect an arrangee work...

It's either they are hired killers disguised as Police officers or Police officers recruited by locals to kill the monarch.

And they tried taking him to the hospital?! Nah...they are real policemen. If it was hired assassins, they would have shot him right in the head.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Yankee101: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do thos in the North and they'll have rushed police men by now

Same old same old
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Baselm: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Not to justify the killing, but there was nothing in this whole story I read that indicated they were SWAT operatives. Journalists should desist from sensationalism

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Ryan03(f): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
prinsam30:
anybody that believe this shit of a story is a big foool, swat from where, have they been commissioned yet, I don't think a reasonable bunch of policemen will do this considering what happened to them during endsars....

modified;
this is a business gone wrong Biko nu and some useless kids already condemning the police, always verify any story b4 typing nonsense and nairaland mods should beta watch out how they dish out news these days, a lot of them are fake news
even the mods are trying their best to bring down the police cause I don't see a reason why they keep pushing fake news about the police to fp without verification. This is not the first time

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by authority2006(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
RainOnMe:
shocked

A case of frying pan to fire. From SARS to SWAT and all the same if not worst.

SWAT my ass. And no one took the pictures of those "SWAT"?

Community sources told our correspondent that the policemen, who were in mufti and wielding AK-47 rifles,

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by gentledecency: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
what a country, where killing of innocent and law abiding eastern citizen has become norm to security agencies, they turned their eyes in herdsmen menace, banditry, boko haram kidnapping, watch and see, they will soon twist the story in their favour to justify this killing of monarch.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Iamdrealstar(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Whether NPF or SARS or SWAT, the motive remains same. Kill the innocents they are supposed to protect. This country is messed up!

An amazing platform that is full to the brim with lots of goodies. The best part is:
�Registration is Free
�It is 100% safe and secured
�You can become a Winner
For details about how to enjoy these amazing possibilities, kindly visit https://www.nija.live

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by chidera3: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote[/color][color=#770077][/color][color=#770077][color=#770077][/color] author=Lorayne post=97501305]nawa o[/quote]
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by CSTRR: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
And some idiots will call you enemy of Nigeria for protesting against police brutality.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by stieyven(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
shugaboy6102:
We are yet to recover from SARS now swat has started again. To kill bokoharam or Fulani herdsmen they can't but to kill unarmed citizen you will see their strength. Such a failed state. #endNigeriaNow. Thunder will fire those supporting this evil govt
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Champagnegold: 2:41am On Dec 29, 2020
The foolish police claiming to arrest anyone should ensure justice on the foolish Swat member who commit the crime otherwise if guns are to be raise against them, they will understand they're learners by nature who are failure
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 29, 2020
Odewaleadesoye:
Police Storm Enugu Town Hall Meeting, Kill Monarch

https://punchng.com/force-hq-police-storm-enugu-town-hall-meeting-kill-monarch/

Inspector Danladi just strolled into an Igbo community an slaughtered their king in broad daylight, in full view of his subjects

Now we know what part of this country has been conquered and enslaved by the Fula

1 Like

Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Blackdisciple(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmm from fry pan and to the fire....
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by themanderon: 7:38am On Dec 29, 2020
Some things will never change.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by bewla(m): 7:52am On Dec 29, 2020
RainOnMe:
shocked

A case of frying pan to fire. From SARS to SWAT and all the same if not worst.
IIts just about to begin
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Zoe1direc: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2020
naijapips04:
Back to where we started. Nigeria is one giant Zoo.

Don't ever give your life for Nigeria. Nigeria will never grow pass this stage. Nigeria will never be great.
Hahahahaha rubbish talk.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by Accountantgener: 8:48am On Dec 29, 2020
Good day everyone pls I want this message to get to front-page please.I bought card online from my bank today which is zenith bank amounting to 200naira only for me to discover that the sum of 364naira was debited from my account balance and that simply implies that the bank charges was 164naira.this isn't the first time I notice this as I also discover that each time I make a transfer,after the transfer is successful and am been charged back charges I also do notice another extra illegal 50naira that is usually been debited to my account after subtracting my current balance from my previous balance.every effort to reach the bank directly seems to be in vain.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by angelicwing: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Bellotelli:

This story sef get K leg. So because the policemen are in mufty they have bcom SWAT.
You can see how daft many people are. Some slowpokes are evening threatening to embark on endswat.
Re: SWAT Kills Igwe Emmanuel Mba, Enugu Monarch by shugaboy6102(m): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You see how you quote scriptures out of context huh? You think prayer solves everything abi. If na by prayer alone Nigeria would have been better than America. I love my enemies but if I have a gun I will kill bokoharam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.