Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles (1384 Views)

Using "I Love You" To Deceive Ladies For Sex / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know / All Miracles Are Fake, Theists Please Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 7:48am On Dec 18, 2022
Indeed, it is not observation or evidence that causes believers to assume a miracle occurred; it is a prior belief that God performs miracles.

Declaring a miracle can be highly pernicious if it ends a search for natural causes. When a miraculous solution is required once more, there will be no way to solve the problem without one. Throughout history, miracles have been declared, resulting in a termination of scientific research and a pleasurable reinforcement of religious beliefs.

The logic of miracles also makes no sense given the whimsical nature of most deities. Although many evils have been attributed to Satan, some are called "God's plan." If God gives a person cancer and Satan cures them to sabotage God’s plan, what is the Christian to believe? Unless the Christian can find a reason to despise the person, the cure would be attributed to God and the cancer to Satan. The unfortunate consequence is that millions may have died while Christians and other religious individuals decided who to hate and which supernatural being to blame.

this history lies the realization that religion is nothing but a collection of assumptions about the unknown that disappear with the advancement of human knowledge. The only evidence a theist possesses for a miracle is a lack of evidence to the contrary. At the dawn of mankind, if everyone had ascribed fire to a miraculous cause, we would still be living in caves huddling together for warmth and wondering why God won’t fire a lightning bolt into the forest to spark another flame. People who believe in miracles do not deserve to live in a world of medicine and computers.

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Lighthouse50: 7:54am On Dec 18, 2022
I think people think forward but help an unknown fellow who thinks backward
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 7:56am On Dec 18, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I think people think forward but help an unknown fellow who thinks backward
it becomes an issue whenever fraudulent christians are asked testable evidence for their supposed miracle.

Every now and then, christians will make shit up and expect everyone to eat their shit without evidence. They will cry like babies when you ask them to provide evidence

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Lighthouse50: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
it becomes an issue whenever fraudulent christians are asked testable evidence for their supposed miracle.

Every now and then, christians will make shit up and expect everyone to eat their shit without evidence. They will cry like babies when you ask them to provide evidence
Trash. JESUS Said do not give what is holy to dogs or give your precious pearl to swine. Who will show you evidence? When ungodly men see Godly men doing wonders, the defecate in their pants and are curious to know how. If you want to get more confused, go to medical doctors and ask the wonders they experience from true christians. Many miracles has reversed conditions doctors and demonic science called irreversible.
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Trash. JESUS Said do not give what is holy to dogs or give your precious pearl to swine. Who will show you evidence? When ungodly men see Godly men doing wonders, the defecate in their pants and are curious to know how. If you want to get more confused, go to medical doctors and ask the wonders they experience from true christians. Many miracles has reversed conditions doctors and demonic science called irreversible.
Jesus said, but if I ask you to provide evidence that Jesus ever existed now, you will start crying. But Jesus said, it's true because some old book written by middle-east goatherders in the bronze age said it.

Every now and then, you guys make shit up. You have very low intelligent quotient to question whatever you believe.
Why are you people intellectually blunt?

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 8:14am On Dec 18, 2022
Lighthouse50:
I should go and ask medical doctors.

Religious people must be the dumbest people ever. Because a medical doctors doesn't know how a particular disease varnished is not an opportunity to insert your miserable God idea. It should be an avenue for you investigate what actually happened.

The moment you christians insert you miraclous ideas, it instantaneously kills the curiosity to find out what actually happened.

You don't deserve you live in the 21th century

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Creamcrest(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2022
A carnally minded man cannot understand the things of the spirit.

Life is spiritual.

We know you're seeking for attention but continue.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2022
Creamcrest:

Life is spiritual.

Can you provide evidence?

That's the issue, you people keep saying this but not evidence for the shit

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by shortgun(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Jesus said, but if I ask you to provide evidence that Jesus ever existed now, you will start crying. But Jesus said, it's true because some old book written by middle-east goatherders in the bronze age said it.

Every now and then, you guys make shit up. You have very low intelligent quotient to question whatever you believe.
Why are you people intellectually blunt?
Everything written in that "old book" thousands of years ago is what your scientists are "discovering" today.
Just as it's written in the Bible "a fool says in his heart there's no God"

It's funny how you lots claim there's no God when you have limited knowledge about the world and how it works......you are yet to even explore 80% of the oceans for instance.
Do you draw conclusion based on limited knowledge about something?
A rational being will ponder over the numerous scientifically unexplainable events happening in the world and conclude that God exists!
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Everything written in that "old book" thousands of years ago is what your scientists are "discovering" today.

It's funny how you lots claim there's no God when you have limited knowledge about the world and how it works......you are yet to even explore 80% of the oceans for instance.
A rational being will ponder over the numerous scientifically unexplainable events happening in the world and conclude that God exists!
I bet other religions will say the same.
A book that said that snakes can turn to sticks and vice versa. What's scientific about that?

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Maynman: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Is it not better to draw conclusions on limited knowledge(20%) than to draw conclusions on zero knowledge but beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by shortgun(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I bet other religions will say the same.
A book that said that snakes can turn to sticks and vice versa. What's scientific about that?
Stop arguing about things you don't have complete knowledge of...... people will perceive you as being stupid.
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Stop arguing about things you don't have complete knowledge of...... people will perceive you as being stupid.
Do you have knowledge about anything?

The only thing you know is "God did it"

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by shortgun(m): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Maynman:

Is it not better to draw conclusions on limited knowledge(20%) than to draw conclusions on zero knowledge but beliefs?
It's not, half knowledge is risky......
think of it as a student who dropped out from medical school in year 2 performing heart surgery.
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Maynman: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

think of it as a student who dropped out from medical school in year 2 performing heart surgery.
Having no knowledge is riskier.

Think of it as a student that didn’t go to school but want to perform heart surgery and all he has is Belief.

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by nans24: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2022
Creamcrest:

Life is spiritual.

Don't mind the confused depressed fellow. In his mind he thinks he is intelligent.

Funny thing with this mentally disturbed people who call themselves atheists or agnostics is you don't see them attacking traditionalists like the oba of benin who believes and worships a particular deity in his palace despite his education.

Is the oba stupid for believing that a spirit world exists and he must worship and serve a particular deity in that spirit world? Is he stupid in thinking that the deity he worships can perform certain miracles for him such as protect him from attacks or heal him from certain ailments? How about the rites and sacrifices that he and his priests perform, are they stupid in thinking that those rites appease a particular deity that he worships.

You won't see this mentally deranged atheist or agnostics attacking the oba for his beliefs or a juju man for believing in a spirit world with deities..make them try am naa...weda the spirit no go give them correct spiritual slap that will affect them and their generation...its people who identify themselves as followers of Christ they prefer to attack because they know God is love and he is patient and long-suffering towards sinners and unbelievers, so they open their mouth to talk anyhow about him. Let them continue in their delusion. Their grace period will soon end.
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2022
LoL, I used to be like. Miracles do not happen until I became a miracle.

I've seen it happen several times in recent times too.
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Lighthouse50: 9:21am On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
I should go and ask medical doctors.

Religious people must be the dumbest people ever. Because a medical doctors doesn't know how a particular disease varnished is not an opportunity to insert your miserable God idea. It should be an avenue for you investigate what actually happened.

The moment you christians insert you miraclous ideas, it instantaneously kills the curiosity to find out what actually happened.

You don't deserve you live in the 21th century
Receive help o ye dying soul. Jesus said if anyone will not accept you, shake the dust of your feet and leave. See how frustrated and tormented you are. Let me leave you before you smash your phone in bitterness. Pele o

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Receive help o ye dying soul. Jesus said if anyone will not accept you, shake the dust of your feet and leave. See how frustrated and tormented you are. Let me leave you before you smash your phone in bitterness. Pele o
Lol cheesy
Is it not you who believes that Satan torments your soul?

Shallow thinkers

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by FatherOfJesus: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2022
maduchiomael:
LoL, I used to be like. Miracles do not happen until I became a miracle.

I've seen it happen several times in recent times too.
You have seen many opportunities to insert your God into events you couldn't explain.

Please don't give your kids magical explanations

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by shortgun(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2022
Maynman:

Having no knowledge is riskier.

Think of it as a student that didn’t go to school but want to perform heart surgery and all he has is Belief.
Not true.
Half knowledge emboldens the ignorant but zero knowledge puzzles the ignorant.

Between a student that didn't go to school and the student that dropped out of medical school..... which is more likely to claim to know how to perform a heart surgery?
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Maynman: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Not true.
Half knowledge emboldens the ignorant but zero knowledge puzzles the ignorant.

Between a student that didn't go to school and the student that dropped out of medical school..... which is more likely to claim to know how to perform a heart surgery?

Zero knowledge makes the ignorant assume and base his life on beliefs.
We all see how BELIEVERS claim to know something without proving it.
The ignorant person doesn’t know a thing about heart surgery, he just BELIEVES he can do heart surgery.

Between a student that didn't go to school and the student that dropped out of medical school..... which is more likely to be successful on the heart operation?
If they are the only people left on earth which will youask to perform a surgery on you?

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by Malocity(m): 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Indeed, it is not observation or evidence that causes believers to assume a miracle occurred; it is a prior belief that God performs miracles.

Declaring a miracle can be highly pernicious if it ends a search for natural causes. When a miraculous solution is required once more, there will be no way to solve the problem without one. Throughout history, miracles have been declared, resulting in a termination of scientific research and a pleasurable reinforcement of religious beliefs.

The logic of miracles also makes no sense given the whimsical nature of most deities. Although many evils have been attributed to Satan, some are called "God's plan." If God gives a person cancer and Satan cures them to sabotage God’s plan, what is the Christian to believe? Unless the Christian can find a reason to despise the person, the cure would be attributed to God and the cancer to Satan. The unfortunate consequence is that millions may have died while Christians and other religious individuals decided who to hate and which supernatural being to blame.

this history lies the realization that religion is nothing but a collection of assumptions about the unknown that disappear with the advancement of human knowledge. The only evidence a theist possesses for a miracle is a lack of evidence to the contrary. At the dawn of mankind, if everyone had ascribed fire to a miraculous cause, we would still be living in caves huddling together for warmth and wondering why God won’t fire a lightning bolt into the forest to spark another flame. People who believe in miracles do not deserve to live in a world of medicine and computers.

I got healed from severe pains I had on my spinal cord. Without medicine or massage.

As a result of an accident I had. When it happened as we fell, I sat on the ground thereby causing an impact on my spinal cord.

With this Sir/Madam I can say that Miracles are REAL.
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Fairytales always have gigantic logic holes. LMAO!

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by kingxsamz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

That's the definition of a deluded person who isn't very smart, lol.
I mean, what makes such person different from ancient men who thought lighting and Thunder were caused by a god?

2 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by kingxsamz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2022
Malocity:

I got healed from severe pains I had on my spinal cord. Without medicine or massage.

As a result of an accident I had. When it happened as we fell, I sat on the ground thereby causing an impact on my spinal cord.

So what if you had an accident and had your legs amputated, would your legs grow back if you prayed?

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by kingxsamz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Half knowledge is risky but zero knowledge is better?
What are you internet people smoking? undecided

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by jaephoenix(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Trash. I'm a physician and haven't noticed any miracles. I don't know what people told you. What i have experienced is people praying for sick people and nothing happening. And the prayers are worse by this time during Sunday evenings. This is the time many hospitals are flooded with prayer warriors and they end up pissing the nurses with the visits
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by jaephoenix(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

And lemme guess, you have successfully explored all the oceans and land and arrived at the conclusion that there's god? Wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by jaephoenix(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2022
shortgun:

Actually, you're the one sounding stupid, bro
Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by jaephoenix(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2022
nans24:

Don't mind the confused depressed fellow. In his mind he thinks he is intelligent.

Funny thing with this mentally disturbed people who call themselves atheists or agnostics is you don't see them attacking traditionalists like the oba of benin who believes and worships a particular deity in his palace despite his education.

Is the oba stupid for believing that a spirit world exists and he must worship and serve a particular deity in that spirit world? Is he stupid in thinking that the deity he worships can perform certain miracles for him such as protect him from attacks or heal him from certain ailments? How about the rites and sacrifices that he and his priests perform, are they stupid in thinking that those rites appease a particular deity that he worships.

You won't see this mentally deranged atheist or agnostics attacking the oba for his beliefs or a juju man for believing in a spirit world with deities..make them try am naa...weda the spirit no go give them correct spiritual slap that will affect them and their generation...its people who identify themselves as followers of Christ they prefer to attack because they know God is love and he is patient and long-suffering towards sinners and unbelievers, so they open their mouth to talk anyhow about him. Let them continue in their delusion. Their grace period will soon end.

1. If juju does exist, many African countries wouldn't have been subdued and defeated by the whiteman who used only muskets(ancient guns). Despite the sheer number of those African armies and their witch doctors, the relatively fewer Whitemen invaded, killed and captured them, including the juju carvings. To those our ancestors those carvings were our gods and possessed great powers. To the white man, it was some good sculpture with nice designs. So those 'great and powerful' juju were carted away in dirty stinky cartons grin So much for powerful voodoo. Same scenario repeated itself in many African and African originated countries like Nigeria, South Africa, Haiti etc. Your Benin bronze head that was carved and revered by the ancient Edo Kingdom(revered til now to be the headquarters of witchcraft in Nigeria grin) were amongst artifacts stolen. This same Edo youre wanking yourself sore. Their God is useless grin
2. If actually juju exist, their owners would have been filthy rich. I mean all they have to do is teleport to CBN or many bank vaults, steal the money and get out. But nothing of such happens
3. James Randi, an ex-magician set up a challenge for any supernatural practitioner including pastors, shamans, psychics etc. Show us your power and cart away 1mil usd. Simple. Til he died, nobody showed up. Upon living in the US which is the hotbed of Pentecostal miracle workers, none dared come forward. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Dollar_Paranormal_Challenge
There was a similar challenge by a Nigerian atheist for 2m naira on Twitter but nobody showed up. Instead people were telling him to go to hinterlands. But its a challenge, he doesn't need to go anywhere. People go to shows like Nigeria got Talents etc and showcase what they got, the show doesn't go around looking for artistes or gymnasts. Even at that, the young man visited such hinterlands but came up empty. The problem about going to those juju priest shrines is that those venues are rigged out to perform the 'magic'
4. If you notice, with the ubiquity of cameras , yet no video exists of any pastor healing amputees. Nope. All you see are healed sickle cell, infertility etc, stuff we can't verify. Amputees are on the streets, with many of them in orthopedic hospitals in Igbobi, Enugu etc
5. If juju is valid, Africa would have won many sporting events. This world cup finals would have been played by African. But despite every juju they do, they end up not getting near the semi finals.
6. I have had 2 personal challenges with dudes here who claim to have supernatural powers. One said he heals the sick and a pastor, RoyalDiadems. Turns out he's a fake. He even threatened me with madness. I begged him to go ahead. Til now he disappeared and hasnt replied any of my prompts. Another is a supposed juju priest. I told him to make me mad or curse me. Same outcome, fake
So bro, no, I don't believe in those nonsense. But if you got proof, do let me know

3 Likes

Re: Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles by jaephoenix(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2022
Malocity:

1. How long did the pains last?
2. Did have any problems standing or walking?
Hope you know the bone at the back isn't your spinal cord. Get your facts right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Remarkable Story Of Kathryn Kuhlman's Transition To Glory / Does Anyone Feel Special, Like God Created You For A Reason? / The Axiom Of Rationality: All Men Are Rational (greedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.