Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (25745 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
grin Shout out to righteousness 2 Please always remember me in your prayers. for the grace to serve God Jehovah in spirit and in truth. Always remember smilingscorpion in your prayers Sir. Happy New year in advance

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Asianjollof007: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Shout out to slawormirr, the one and only real nigga of nairaland. Boss, i need a nord vpn and some real sites to bomb twice on a monday.

8 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by helpfulposts(m): 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
My shout out goes to the following nairalanders and members of WINNERS LOUNGE whatsapp group. Although I've lost contact with them due to some life challenges.

They are:
Chiefheywhy
Lhimeet
Donjoe
Ben
Omosalamy
Reuben
Our great lawyer
Mccanty (not spelt correcly)
etc.
Una too much

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
SmilingScorpion:
grin Shout out to righteousness 2 Please always remember me in your prayers. for the grace to serve God Jehovah in spirit and in truth. Always remember smilingscorpion in your prayers Sir. Happy New year in advance
Rightousness2 I salute

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by CrEaToRmalden(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Shout out to:
BiafraBushBoy

Suen osewa made it possible.

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SpicyMimi(f): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thanks soooo much to God Almighty for giving Seun the wisdom to build a Forum like this one.

My shoutout goes to all my customers, especially @fanofmyself cheesy and to Seun Osewa, thank you so much! This forum has helped many of us.

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
Goalnaldo:
The nairalander that made me smile? It got to be shibaraba. It's a shame he deactivated. Maybe he went to pursue his calling in comedy grin cheesy

Others that I appreciate are as follows;

Uyailncomparabl ( my paddy smiley
Pocohantas
Ishilove
Obembet (Our football blogger smiley
Lamanii22
Pansophist
Dizzyrascal
Oyeniyijk
Venzal
And of course Nwaamaikpe!!
one love my brother. When it comes to you the pleasure is all mine cheesy .......thanks for the appreciation, am very lucky to have found a friend like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by johncallidon(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year Lalasticlala, Explorer, cute hector, and Nwamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by mickelkingz(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
the redpills men righteousness slawmir
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by jefff455: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
⭕Apostle righteousness I collect two years ban because I fight for am
⭕Mynd44
⭕Ipobaretheieves
⭕Helinues - That wan na MCOluomo cousin
⭕Gbegile boys - Buhari fans tormentor Nemesis always canceling buhari crew
⭕Mascjebs - dinosaur fossils go finally kill am
⭕ - the paid buharist miscreant our darling daddies boy and failed Barbeque seller the only barbeque man with out location and contact
⭕Sarrki - A buharist who finally discovered he was wasting his time supporting this administration
⭕Donnie - the fake ipob isolele jew obsessed with "white Jesus"
⭕NwaAmaikpe - Lord of devilish savagery
⭕MjBolt - that fake athiest
⭕Lukgaf - Lord of the Islamic section
⭕ Jesusjnr2020 - Donnie's arch enemy
⭕Zzor - the lady who hates men her post do make me laugh because the look very unrealistic posts
⭕HigherEd - Oyedepos Boy (I know say him go Sabi book Wella)
⭕OtemAtum - that one just like to dey talk rubish "spiritual cage " blablabla that guy don loss
⭕Arrewa - Aboki wey go school he fit die for Kano sha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by div111(m): 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
biggesthead- chai this dude made me laugh with his Savage replies against ipob
mrcork: audio Londoner
ilegend: selfie dude

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eaglesence:

So, i no put smile for ya face Mtchew nonsense list above
babe no vex buh you are not active na
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by FanOfMyself: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Thanks soooo much to God Almighty for giving Seun the wisdom to build a Forum like this one.

My shoutout goes to all my customers, especially @fanofmyself cheesy and to Seun Osewa, thank you so much! This forum has helped many of us.
You are welcome dear.
I will patronise you when I come to Lagos by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Onelove508: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nnamebuka, Ubunja, and NwaAmakpa

Ubunja's write-ups have changed my life for the better. I don't simp or aslick anymore.

NwaAmeikpa is well lettered; correct punctuations, spelling and sentence construction. He never makes mistakes. I don't wanna talk about his savagery disposition. You need to have a working brain to understand his comments.
Nnamebuka- The masturbation quitting challenge trend he created has help me not to Masturbate for 100plus days now.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Lorayne(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
to the people that have given me crumbs before DieRich5 Deffjam mesmer mooojy Latidoh1 techmaster

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by elmessiahs(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
nwamaikpe and slawomir I hail unna. slawomir my niggar issaoright, I need update. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Protein0: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Seun
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by toscolee(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dpsychologist
Undercover
Kalatium
Ubunja
Pansophist
( taught me a lot. I was too soft)
Righteousness89
( more oil on your head brother)

Bukatyne
(Hard pragmatic lady. My respect ma)
Pocohontas
(I'm in the hospitality industry, I appreciate ladies that Cook well....Pocohontas, if I had a son, I would be your father in-law)
May update the list....

6 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sammy07: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
fergie001:

I am humbled Sammy.....where that Delta girl..Oya come ooo.

We Don beg Aketi give Sammy Commissioner.

Do the needful abeg.

Haha, lols

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by SpicyMimi(f): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
FanOfMyself:

You are welcome dear.
I will patronise you when I come to Lagos by the grace of God
Awwwwwwwh Amennnn!!! Thank you always cheesy

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
jefff455:
Apostle righteousness I collect two years ban because I fight for am
Mynd4.4
Ipobare.theieves
Gbegile boys (Buhari fans tormentor always canceling)
Mascje.bs (dinosaur fossils wan kill am)
2yrs coz of righteousness?
Lmfao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Chikelue2000(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
I no say my name no go dey here
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by 1daboi: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Special shout out to my homies on uber / bolt thread. I'll start from the ceos 1. radautoworks
2. Dru23
3. Jpworld

The good guys
1. Izzou
2. Calabardick

The oven lighters
1. Pope191
2.tojah
3. Mrjaydee etc

The most controversial
1. Felicity0001 (I got lo e for u bro #no homo
2. Blackbishop (just married
3. Angryigboman

Those on the fence
Gazzuz( their president
Jesusson2020
Sexlassie

Etc

Not forgetting enyinola, nycnextstop, confused world, duke111,babadee, ghost, crvrider,ifsh, fuckeveryday, chillex8, pocohunters, coker007, shark007 etc

Apologies if I didn't remember your moniker. You know we are many. But you guys rock! Thanks for making 2020 fun

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Offpoint1: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Don't know any Nl moniker to mention, I never bothered checking any...

My shout out is like f+ck, I don't give it...

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ifiokbenzy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
I really thank and appreciate some NL's lyk: Slawomir-damn niggar Nwamaikpe d runaway version Zzor-my discrete infomation store Pocohantas-HOD food matters Lalasticlala-minister of snake affairs Righteousness89-NL evangelist Some i forget their moniker. a happy new yr to u all

4 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Spechialone(f): 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Here's a shout out to you, you, you and a host of dairylanders... Fun reading your works.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by toscolee(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
[sub][/sub]
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sameazy15: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
My shoutout goes to zzor,fati2001.mynd44,lasticla,seun,ilengendd,xoly,rasheedatt,sweetgirlnimi,virginprincess and nairalady you guys made my nairaland days lovely

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sammy07: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
LegendHero:

Sammy the real G!
Nah u o.
Boss

1 Like

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sakobaba(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Make I dey observe as nobody Sabi me cry
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by creamylicious(f): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Shout out to @ liftedhands for coming through for me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Ewu, Edo. Lives Lost, Property Destroyed (pics) / Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.