Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year (17702 Views)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year / A Christmas Message To Nairalanders By Jasonscoolari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by obembet(f): 11:41am On Dec 20, 2022
2022 as been amazing year despite all the up-and-down, God has been faithful. Also, I
appreciate God for keep me and my family alive and also my great Nairalanders . You guys have been so wonferful this year.

So let me specially appreciate my wonferful Nairalanders that as make me Smile This Year even Thought some of them are ready to beat me whenever we see for real.

My special Shoutout to All Nairaland football Fans, MJBOLT kosky, MizzD, safarigirl,Venita switlily25,Twaci,Mimienudles,prettybae23,
queenbetsy,sweettease,Liliantalks,kestolove95
curvysola,Ladylite,obembet, Facebooker,
Amatarasha, Prettydiamond, obontami, Lamanii22, Joystark, missimelda01
Dizzyrascal also my English teacher grammarnazi2 , Anfield247 also to my special mod Mynd44 Odewaleadesoye
Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlf.pmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.

Nlfp.mod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by God1000(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2022
My shout out goes to all the members on this forum.

It's a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Being here everyday is fun, it makes you forget some awful things in our country momentarily.

My special greetings to the founder (seun)

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by kestolove95(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2022
obembet:
2022 as been amazing year despite all the up-and-down, God has been faithful. Also, I
appreciate God for keep me and my family alive and also my great Nairalanders . You guys have been so wonferful this year.

So let me specially appreciate my wonferful Nairalanders that as make me Smile This Year even Thought some of them are ready to beat me whenever we see for real.

My special Shoutout to All Nairaland football Fans, MJBOLT kosky, MizzD, safarigirl,Venita switlily25,Twaci,Mimienudles,prettybae23,
Dizzyrascal also my English teacher grammarnazi2 , Anfield247 also to my special mod Mynd44 Odewaleadesoye
Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlfpmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.
oga do giveaway No b shout out we go chop... Anyhow sha u try but u can do better

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by switlily25(f): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
obembet:

Seun Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique Mukina2 Fynestboi Zzor Nlfpmod . Also my Pessi Fans, OJEEMAH paulolee Joebayo217 Kingcalls ThierryJay NLPoliceWoman Vinnie2000 Fergie001and Sammy07 . I Love you all and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by obembet(f): 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2022
obembet:

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2022
Shout out to all the good, honest and hardworking Nairalanders out there.

Go and succeed.
From all of us @[/color] : Merry Christmas [color=#006600]Nairalanders. .

fredoooooo:

God bless you and all the good people of Nigeria .
Those that truly love Nigeria
May everyone get back whatever they wished, wish and still wishing Nigeria back ...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Oga Fredoooooo.
Amen and Amen to your prayers.
God bless you real good.
Merry Christmas.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
SultanofPuna and Verywickedgoat
SultanofPuna is the funniest guy on NL

A BIG shoutout to all the lovely beautiful supporters of Peter OBI.

Also shoutout to All BATstards for making me laugh and entertaining me with your stupidity.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by JOACHINpedro: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
BabyHarder grin

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by njokuuche77(m): 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
My shout-out goes to @Pocohantas.

I wish you a very blissful, memorable and joyous Christmas, and wish these are replicated throughout 2023.

6 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Pells1: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
These Feminist made me happy because of their thinking capacity

1 Siofra
2 Sheistoopretty
3 sweetplum
4 Candidlady
5 Begoniaa
6 Pocohantas
7 Virginprincess
8 Jeon
9 doggedfighter
10 Blessedmercy8
11 Jeweltz
12 Samantha123
13 Persephone1
14 Simplepee
15 Abkayee
16 Shalommy
17 Sweetvie
18 Onyii22
19 Jennyclay
Am still doing fasting and prayers for them so they will get sense and get married because menopause is calling wink smiley

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by LilyColin(f): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
post=119309733:

Go and succeed

Zombîe of the year

161 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by mmadu5(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Mmadu5. This guy is awesome he sent me 30k just for Xmas. Thank you brother and God bless you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by PerfectStranger(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
post=119309733:

Go and succeed
Oga sai baba grin grin. Ur tormentors are coming for u shocked tongue

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by advocatejare(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas MaxInDHouse

You’ve made me laugh many time.

Merry Christmas AntiChristian, Haekymbahd, LegalWolf, Lukuluku69 69, Kobojunkie cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by nony43(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to all Nairalanders on the Romance section, you guys took me out from been a Simp. For some those in Politics continue.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by christianjoy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Guobe cool
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by tunwumi: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2022
Smellingsperm

2 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Brendaniel: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Spuggie: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Amazing stuff
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by smile11s(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to all World Cup commentators on here. I enjoyed reading and watch the World Cup with you guys.

There will be a Christmas giveaway today and the 26th on Gist

7 Likes

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Thegoodone13(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Thegoodone
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by ChocolateWine(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
A special shout out to M.ANNABBQGRILLS for being a pain in our as.s for 365 days

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Sabadon(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
grin

Shout out to all members of this great forum, its a mixture of different calibre of humans i must say grin, in all you ve made the year fulfilling from your funny comments to your teachings (both intellectual and religious),

Regardless of our political, social, ethical and intellectual differences, i must say i love you all. Thanks for all the input

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by debbydams(f): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
E no dey
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by khalids: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Shout out to PrettyBolu, for all your thought-provoking and level-headed comments...

Wishing you merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Thegoodone13(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
H
Re: Send A Shoutout To Nairalanders That Made You Smile This Year by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2022
Una welldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / What Is That Habit You Really Need To Stop Comes 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.