Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,440 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State (220 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State by GladGlad(f): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
A woman and her young son have been killed by gunmen in Nagu village, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State.

The armed men killed the woman, her son and her brother-in-law after razing part of Nagu village in the early hours of Sunday, December 27.

The attacks also left several persons injured while many have reportedly fled their homes to neighbouring villages for fear of being killed.

Confirming the incident, a former lawmaker that represented Katina-Ala East constituency in the Benue State House of Assembly, Mr Ianna Jato, said those killed in the attack were memebers of his family.

"The armed men came around 3 am, yesterday, and attacked Nagu, which is my village. They burnt part of the village after which they killed my brother’s wife, her son and another of my brother," he said.

“I cannot understand why they did this, but those behind the attack just called me a few minutes ago with the phone of my brother’s wife, which they took away after killing the woman

"They said I should tell the military personnel who are in Shetile land to leave our place otherwise they would continue to cause mayhem and also continue with the killings in our communities.
Read more: https://gladtune.com/2020/12/28/gunmen-kill-mother-and-child-in-benue-state/

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State by dollytino4real(f): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
benue needs prayers o! because the killing is becoming cruelsome
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State by ahnie: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
this has really gotten out of hand....what's really going on?
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State by Kingosytex(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
People have sold their conscience for peanuts.

May God have mercy on the departed souls, I have nothing but pity for the killers.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue State by pk2me: 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Katsina ala in Benue state means they have a lot in common with Katsina state.
Anyway RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Why It Is Always Very Easy For Policemen To Go Free After Assaults On Citizens / Bauchi Police Arrest 22 Persons For Indecent Acts And Organising Sex Party / Two Men Charged In Death Of Camarillo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.