Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Nagu Village, Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Nagu Village, Benue (474 Views)

Police Kill Mother And Child In Warri While Chasing Yahoo Boys (Graphic) / Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / Killer Herdsmen Attacks Jato Village Benue State. Gory Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Nagu Village, Benue by nairafame(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
A woman and her young son have been killed by gunmen in Nagu village, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State.

The armed men killed the woman, her son and her brother-in-law after razing part of Nagu village in the early hours of Sunday, December 27.

The attacks also left several persons injured while many have reportedly fled their homes to neighbouring villages for fear of being killed.

Confirming the incident, a former lawmaker that represented Katina-Ala East constituency in the Benue State House of Assembly, Mr Ianna Jato, said those killed in the attack were memebers of his family.

"The armed men came around 3 am, yesterday, and attacked Nagu, which is my village. They burnt part of the village after which they killed my brother’s wife, her son and another of my brother," he said.

“I cannot understand why they did this, but those behind the attack just called me a few minutes ago with the phone of my brother’s wife, which they took away after killing the woman.

"They said I should tell the military personnel who are in Shetile land to leave our place otherwise they would continue to cause mayhem and also continue with the killings in our communities. I have reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer in Katsina-Ala and he is making arrangements to evacuate the corpses.” he added.

See more photos from the source below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/gunmen-kill-mother-and-child-in-nagu.html

Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Nagu Village, Benue by Freestainworld(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is sad, pathetic and inhumane.
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Nagu Village, Benue by greatness77: 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
nairafame:
A woman and her young son have been killed by gunmen in Nagu village, Katsina-Ala Local Government Area of Benue State.

The armed men killed the woman, her son and her brother-in-law after razing part of Nagu village in the early hours of Sunday, December 27.

The attacks also left several persons injured while many have reportedly fled their homes to neighbouring villages for fear of being killed.

Confirming the incident, a former lawmaker that represented Katina-Ala East constituency in the Benue State House of Assembly, Mr Ianna Jato, said those killed in the attack were memebers of his family.

"The armed men came around 3 am, yesterday, and attacked Nagu, which is my village. They burnt part of the village after which they killed my brother’s wife, her son and another of my brother," he said.

“I cannot understand why they did this, but those behind the attack just called me a few minutes ago with the phone of my brother’s wife, which they took away after killing the woman.

"They said I should tell the military personnel who are in Shetile land to leave our place otherwise they would continue to cause mayhem and also continue with the killings in our communities. I have reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer in Katsina-Ala and he is making arrangements to evacuate the corpses.” he added.

See more photos from the source below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/12/gunmen-kill-mother-and-child-in-nagu.html
Jesus!!!!! why kill that innocent little boy? those gunmen are Fulani herdsmen, very heartless set of people, those attackers will never see 2021, their own life will also be cut short by an unknown thing
Re: Gunmen Kill Mother And Child In Nagu Village, Benue by naijadrivablog: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Insecurity on the rise!

(1) (Reply)

Akpehe Youths Mobilized Funds And Painted A Police Station / Crazy -fulani Herdsmen Ambush Trailer Drivers Rob & Shoot Them / Feru Crisis: Police Prevents Ibuoye Access To His Mining Site Despite Courtorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.