Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,722 members, 7,955,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here (567 Views)

Please My Retired Dad Has Been Scam. Pls Help Me To Track Them. / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) / If You Know This Guy Let's Gather Here. To Ask For Forgiveness Of Out Sins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Ribspot: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
I got scammed few minutes ago,I was a very sad experience,I sell ig accounts and I usually collect payment b4 i send the client logins,but this particular client kept on narrating on how he sent money to some people who claim to be selling ig accounts only to get scammed,I felt sorry for him,he sent me voice note telling me how responsible he is,and his voice was an elderly one,so I felt sorry for him and I said to myself he is too elderly to scam me,how foolish I was

so I gave him the login and later asked him if he had logged into the account and he said yes.he later asked for my account number,as I was typing it he blocked.
I felt so miserable �
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Simplyleo: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
For you to be scammed, you must have been looking for awoof. Awoof dey run belle.

Imagine attempting to buy Toyota Venza, 2019 model at 3m, no be awoof you dey look for?
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Gather here to do what?

Anyway, I can help you with CAC registration of your association.
And what would the name be?
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Etinosa1234: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
The First Time I was scammed was in 2018... I was very naive and excited abt fixed games... I kept on telling people abt my plan to buy fixed games from a particular person on Facebook that the guy was very authentic..
Any one who disagreed will have no choice but to agree because of the way I defended the guy
During the holiday, I began seeing.my self in millions...I even collected my dad account number so that I can credit him when the fixed games start paying grin

So when we resumed 2nd semester, my dad gave me 12,000 naira for my books that I didn't buy last semester. Instead of buying the books, I approached the guy online and asked him how much he sells his games, He said 8,000 naira for first timer and 20,000 for regular customers... ... I just sent the guy 8,000 naira and used 3k to flex my self that day believing that my riches has already come...

After sending the money, I waited throughout that day, no message or games... I was not worried... I thought Na Big man... He go dey busy... The Next Day, I called him, he picked saying he'll send the games by 2... 2'o clock reach, the guy didn't send anything.. I called him, the number didn't go through.. I used another line and he picked... He then told me that he was doing something that he'll send it later... I waited, still no message.. called him with the other line and it was blocked... It was then I knew that I was already scammed...

Meanwhile my friends were already mocking me behind my back... Soon they started asking me abt the games and I go dey postpone them..... When I finally opened up... Omo... Dem humiliate me die .. for that semester they must bring up.that topic...

That semester sef ended badly because I packed enough Cs and Ds like say I dey sell condom...

Na that period I know say free money nor dey this life... Any person that tells me abt any investment and asks me to bring money, I dodge am like spirit

3 Likes

Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:
The First Time I was scammed was in 2018... I was very naive and excited abt fixed games... I kept on telling people abt my plan to buy fixed games from a particular person on Facebook that the guy was very authentic..
Any one who disagreed will have no choice but to agree because of the way I defended the guy
During the holiday, I began seeing.my self in millions...I even collected my dad account number so that I can credit him when the fixed games start paying grin

So when we resumed 2nd semester, my dad gave me 12,000 naira for my books that I didn't buy last semester. Instead of buying the books, I approached the guy online and asked him how much he sells his games, He said 8,000 naira for first timer and 20,000 for regular customers... ... I just sent the guy 8,000 naira and used 3k to flex my self that day believing that my riches has already come...

After sending the money, I waited throughout that day, no message or games... I was not worried... I thought Na Big man... He go dey busy... The Next Day, I called him, he picked saying he'll send the games by 2... 2'o clock reach, the guy didn't send anything.. I called him, the number didn't go through.. I used another line and he picked... He then told me that he was doing something that he'll send it later... I waited, still no message.. called him with the other line and it was blocked... It was then I knew that I was already scammed...

Meanwhile my friends were already mocking me behind my back... Soon they started asking me abt the games and I go dey postpone them..... When I finally opened up... Omo... Dem humiliate me die .. for that semester they must bring up.that topic...

That semester sef ended badly because I packed enough Cs and Ds like say I dey sell condom...

Na that period I know say free money nor dey this life... Any person that tells me abt any investment and asks me to bring money, I dodge am like spirit
I don't quite understand this fixed game of a thing.
Is it like; someone will advise you on particular match you should 'play' and the kind of odds you should play...... I'm a novice in this kinda stuffs
I don't quite get it.
But if it's what I think it is, hmmmm, then people who fall for it are capital oponus
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Only a greedy person fall victim of 419
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
I know one Yahoo boy must see this..
If you're a Yahoo boy, unfortunately, it shall never be well with you.

1 Like

Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Etinosa1234: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nairalandian:

I don't quite understand this fixed game of a thing.
Is it like; someone will advise you on particular match you should 'play' and the kind of odds you should play...... I'm a novice in this kinda stuffs
I don't quite get it.
But if it's what I think it is, hmmmm, then people who fall for it are capital oponus

In Europe, there are some matches that are already played before they are played... They have an agreement to be reached like correct score, who to win the match, no of goals scored etc..

In all honesty , this type of info is very rare to get due to FIFA stance against fixed matches.. most people involved and caught get jailed or banned either permanently or temporary..

so some people who claim to have this info tell people to pay before it can be given and inmost cases they are all false and scam... There are fixed games but not common like some scammers will make u think
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by AskProf: 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ribspot:
I got scammed few minutes ago,I was a very sad experience,I sell ig accounts and I usually collect payment b4 i send the client logins,but this particular client kept on narrating on how he sent money to some people who claim to be selling ig accounts only to get scammed,I felt sorry for him,he sent me voice note telling me how responsible he is,and his voice was an elderly one,so I felt sorry for him and I said to myself he is too elderly to scam me,how foolish I was

so I gave him the login and later asked him if he had logged into the account and he said yes.he later asked for my account number,as I was typing it he blocked.
I felt so miserable �

More info on the scammer like phone number, Nairaland moniker?
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Ribspot: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
AskProf:

More info on the scammer like phone number, Nairaland moniker?

unfortunately nothing,it happened on Whatsapp, immediately he blocked me got so angry and I deleted his contact out of anger and frustration
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:

In Europe, there are some matches that are already played before they are played... They have an agreement to be reached like correct score, who to win the match, no of goals scored etc..

In all honesty , this type of info is very rare to get due to FIFA stance against fixed matches.. most people involved and caught get jailed or banned either permanently or temporary..

so some people who claim to have this info tell people to pay before it can be given and inmost cases they are all false and scam... There are fixed games but not common like some scammers will make u think
Ok..
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by adunade14786: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Gather here to do what?Anyway, I can help you with CAC registration of your association.And what would the name be?
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by fergieboy: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Ribspot:

I felt so miserable �
You can collect the account access back

Go back to your email address

You will see a message from Instagram instructing if you change your details

Then click no and collect your account back
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:16am On Dec 29, 2020
fergieboy:

You are right about that he can collect the account back please let him no
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by Ribspot: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2020
fergieboy:
I don't have access to the gmail
Re: If U Have Been Scam Before Gather Here by AskProf: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2021
Ribspot:

unfortunately nothing,it happened on Whatsapp, immediately he blocked me got so angry and I deleted his contact out of anger and frustration

Really!

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Stabs His Friend To Death / 2 Yahoo Boys Submits Items Gotten From Fraud, Arrested By The EFCC / BREAKING: Kidnappers Storm Kaduna School, Abduct ‘only Female Students’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.