Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) (51302 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Toke Makinwa And Chigul At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
fuckdemrepented:
Big things will locate you this new year grin
Amen o grin
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Anyway one man's meat is a another man's gadmnnn poison

For me slim girls anyday anytime twice on Monday
grin
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by chatinent: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
I don't understand.

What does this update mean?
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by hstar: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
byinks:
Her dad was great family friend and dedicated soldier.
Are you serious?
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by byinks(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
hstar:

Are you serious?

Yes he was also a great military administrator.... Anambra

And national sports commission chairman

1 Like

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by FunmysticalQuee(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by hstar: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
byinks:

Yes he was also a great military administrator.... Anambra

And national sports commission chairman
O God,

I'm proud of him cool

Good father
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by extol1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ogb4ig1:
Hope it's not domestic violence
next time try to read the article before commenting
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by byinks(f): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
hstar:

O God,

I'm proud of him cool

Good father

Yes he was a true gentleman..
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by extol1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bunmhi:
Sorry
sorry for what rather than her thanking God for delivering her, she is showing us the scar. so what should we do with it?
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by olagoke29970: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
:Yes he was also a great military administrator.... AnambraAnd national sports commission chairmanO God,I'm proud of him Good father
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
But my scars they took for tattoos...

Listen to my mixtape....this is not a studio work, I recorded it with my phone using AudioLab app and produced it myself using FL studio trial mode. Just listen to the deep words....

Bonne Arrivee by Zuluga
https://audiomack.com/zuluga-1/song/bonne-arrivee-1
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by lildush(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Slim girls are bea... Fat or chubby girls are bufallos
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Some men find stretch mark sexy.

But she no gather "ASSets".
Yuck. I will pass.
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by merits(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Okay

Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Blexino(f): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Are you married drizzy
Drizzy5001:
My spec... I love them chubby grin tongue
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Epidural? shocked
Na u and back pain o!
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:21am On Dec 29, 2020
Blexino:
Are you married drizzy

No!

and I hope ur chubby?

hola me
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:26am On Dec 29, 2020
hstar:

Are you serious?

Who no know her dad.

He was a popular military officer.

And she herself can speak up to seven languages fluently, but she is not intellectually sound (she no sabi book)
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by KenModi(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Oga we know you like slim girls; you have said it over a hundred times. Their thighs don’t chock their pussy, blah, blah, blah.

Everyone can’t like slim girls, so stop trying to force it down our throats. You already said it, one man’s meat is another man’s poison. So to each his own. Abeg let the man enjoy wetin im like. Geez!
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Blexino:
Are you married drizzy
No, dear
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by LuQuLuQu(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

You're too boring with your stupid submissions on this site
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by hstar: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Who no know her dad.

He was a popular military officer.

And she herself can speak up to seven languages fluently, but she is not intellectually sound (she no sabi book)
Ah
Seven languages no moimoi o

She's somehow intellectual then

Who no know say most female children of the rich no dey sabi cook
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by Blexino(f): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yh I am quote author=victorazyvictor post=97513 No!

and I hope ur chubby?

hola me[/quote]
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2020
Blexino:
Yh I am quote author=victorazyvictor post=97513 No!

and I hope ur chubby?

hola me

mail me ur number Victorazy@yahoo. com
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
Every whøre is now into attention seeking like mad.

Tufiakwa

I never see. cry
Re: Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) by swazydedon(m): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
abi na kro-kro wen dey her nyash she dey show people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Stores Her Perfumes In A Refrigerator (Photo) / Akpororo Proposes To Fiancee Again On The Football Pitch (Photos) / Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.