Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan (561 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo: People On The Internet Live On Borrowed Robs / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Kogi Borrowed Billions From Banks Despite Paris Club Refund & Bailouts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by turazzy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Have you ever heard that nigeria as a country borrow or loaned money to any country? i j
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by illicit(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
It must be scam....

1 Like

Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by goodmorning40: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Very funny
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Biodun556(m): 4:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
turazzy:
Have you ever heard that nigeria as a country borrow or loaned money to any country? i j

Ghana

100 million dollars

Many neighbouring are owing us as a result service rendered to them e.g. electricity
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Ever8090: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Biodun556:

Ghana

100 million dollars

Many neighbouring are owing us as a result service rendered to them e.g. electricity
not service, borrow..!!
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Saao(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
We don't have enough for the politicians to loot, you're talking about borrowing.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by ItsTutsi(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
when 2m nyamuri flat.heads where used for ritual during the civil war..2 pounds were given to each Biafran for free, not even loan grin cheesy
turazzy:

1 Like

Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Biodun556(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ever8090:
not service, borrow..!!

Ghana borrowed
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by theenchanter: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
This ur title get k-leg. grin
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by SHIIITHOLE: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Borrowed? How much? From who?

Biodun556:

Ghana borrowed
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by SHIIITHOLE: 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
100 million dollars. Do you have evidence?

If you are being owed for electricity supplied, what is the big deal? Are you not supposed to pay after consuming the power? Or are they to party before they consume? Am sure those countries have paid already.

By the way, Nigeria does not supply electricity to Ghana.

Biodun556:

Ghana

100 million dollars

Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Sammy07: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
100 million dollars. Do you have evidence?

If you are being owed for electricity supplied, what is the big deal? Are you not supposed to pay after consuming the power? Or are they to party before they consume? Am sure those countries have paid already.

By the way, Nigeria does not supply electricity to Ghana.

No those countries didn't pay.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
Borrowed? How much? From who?

Check the links I posted now. Google is even there for you to search.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by SHIIITHOLE: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
How do you know?

Sammy07:

No those countries didn't pay.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by SHIIITHOLE: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Haba. You are quoting goggle? How can you depend on goggle for information you can easily get from your own officials? You believe everything you read on the Internet?

seunmsg:

Check the links I posted now. Google is even there for you to search.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Sammy07: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
How do you know?
They affirmed it. esp Benin Republic
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by seunmsg(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:
Haba. You are quoting goggle? How can you depend on goggle for information you can easily get from your own officials? You believe everything you read on the Internet?

Can you reframe your sentence? What exactly is your point?
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by SHIIITHOLE: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
What exactly is my point? Very simple.

You were referring to google as your source for the information you put out there.

First, the fact that google put it out doesn’t make it authentic.

Second, it’s a bit odd to depend on google (foreign source) for something that you can easily verify from Nigerians sources.

Third, any information yo get from google could be outdated. Assuming those countries owe, as you claimed, how do you know whether they have since paid or not paid since google published that report?

My point really is that you don’t have to swallow everything you read on the internet as factual and credible. Do you own research

seunmsg:

Can you reframe your sentence? What exactly is your point?
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by Difrent: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:

You were referring to google as your source for the information you put out there.

Second, it’s a bit odd to depend on google (foreign source) for something that you can easily verify from Nigerians sources.

Third, any information yo get from google could be outdated. Assuming those countries owe, as you claimed, how do you know whether they have since paid or not paid since google published that report?

My point really is that you don’t have to swallow everything you read on the internet as factual and credible. Do you own research

Isnt google the best and easiest way to do research these days?
The same google you are condemning is what you rely on to search for information,so what are you driving at?
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by ehinmowo: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
The only thing NIgeria ever lend to other countries is criminality.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by omowolewa: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
https://macauhub.com.mo/2009/06/26/7305/

The Nigerian senate has approved the concession of a US$10 million loan to Sao Tome and Principe, with preferential conditions, proposed by the country’s president Umaru Yar’Adua, the local press reported Thursday.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by seunmsg(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
SHIIITHOLE:

I don’t want to be harsh on you but to be honest, your entire post is gibberish.

Google is a search engine and not the platform that published the information. The information contained in the links I provided were published by the media platforms and not google. Google only help us to search the internet and get the information we’re looking for quickly. Google is not responsible for publishing the information in those links. I hope you now know the difference.

1 Like

Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by boyjo: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Why you mean is lent

Because clearly you know the FG has been borrowing.
Re: As Nigeria Ever Borrowed Any Contry Loan by tobechi74: 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
We donate army to African countries

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Still Have A Role To Play In Politics, Says Jimi Agbaje / The Developers Should Know That Lokoja Was Once Capital Of Nigeria / Real Iskilu Wakili Is At Large, Not The Old Man In Police Custody- Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.