Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Philosophy Monday (10) - Final Edition For 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Philosophy Monday (10) - Final Edition For 2020 (116 Views)

ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? / ASUP To Begin Indefinite Strike Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy Monday (10) - Final Edition For 2020 by Muurian: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Philosophy Monday

It's been a while since any Philosophy Monday periodical dropped on the site and we apologize for it. However, we decided that we will not end the year without dropping one more philosophical question and our thought on it. As always, feel free to also take your time to ponder on the question a bit and see if you could make anything of it; or at least cogitate on what comes to mind at the thought.

Philosophical Question 46:
What are you capable of achieving?

I think one of the questions that always pops up every now and then in my thoughts is the constant question of what any human is capable of achieving at any given time...if given the time and resources to pursue such.

I've weighed it over and over again. No matter how much i think of it, no matter the analysis or examination of all successful ventures i read, one thing always sticks out - time and resources!

Basically, we are all capable of more than we think we are. Think about it. Our only interactions with the outside world aside ourselves, is through audio and visual means only. Yet, it's just enough to create a shared universe despite the distances.

We are the perfect mimics! The good thing about it is that each individual apart from their natural mimicry skills, also have the ability to defy existing standards and stand apart. But, to do that, time and resources is needed. Basically, to succeed at any thing, time and resources is fundamental. I think it's what the brain needs to link up with its core drives and unleash an untapped part of it.

What are you capable of achieving? As i grow older, it becomes more clearer that the only thing you are capable of achieving is what you believe you are capable of achieving. Will you let your current level in life hold you down, or do you believe you have somewhere else more important to be? As a wise man once said, "whether you think you can or you think you cannot, you are right!".

Compliments Of The Season
From Uptownerd!

Uptownerd

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders / Feeling Stuck In Your ICAN Exams Preparations? / How talented was Dhyan_Chand at field hockey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.