Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

See The Amount Xoom Is Charging Me To Complete A Transaction To Nigeria (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Amount Xoom Is Charging Me To Complete A Transaction To Nigeria (photos) (469 Views)

Be Careful When Making A Transaction At A POS Terminal (Here Is Why) / Paypal Enters The African Market With Xoom / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Amount Xoom Is Charging Me To Complete A Transaction To Nigeria (photos) by Emir8: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
A transaction from Brazil to Nigeria, Xoom is charging me too high!

Re: See The Amount Xoom Is Charging Me To Complete A Transaction To Nigeria (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
What should we do?

2 Likes

Re: See The Amount Xoom Is Charging Me To Complete A Transaction To Nigeria (photos) by zickyclef: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
almost 25% or are they giving you loan

(1) (Reply)

Sea Side Marcel Shop Rivers State / Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing / Please Help Recommend Bank/account Type Suitable For Pos Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.