Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing (465 Views)

What I Saw At The Bank Today!! / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) / See What I Saw In My Save After Six Month's (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by od501: 5:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
To have abundance is one thing, to have a business acumen to make money from it is another. If this face off continues, the north will definitely lose, while the south will be compelled to go back to the farm.

Markets in Niger, Benin, and Chad where they have boasted to be their alternative markets have very low purchasing power, hence, they will be forced to sell way below their initial profit margin, thereby making far less profit unlike what they make in the south. We have not even mentioned the tax and other logistics fees.

As for the southerners, we all know what the Igbo traders can do, they don't even need to hold a hoe, all they need is to buy off those fertile lands in places like Oyo, Benue, and Kogi, and hire the natives to do the farming. It is just a matter of time, 2-3 months max before it starts yielding results.

The North really need to quit because they have more to lose, coupled with the already existing high poverty rate in there. They really need to quit.

Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by Kriss216: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy

Una never see anything yet.

You can't threaten someone whose second name is "Improvise".

Na Almajiri wan buy cow of 200K grin grin
Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dem never see anything
Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by habsydiamond(m): 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
So in this jet age some people's thinking is still backwards.. Ah Oga oo.. Some don't even know the difference between profit and loss. To them now refusing to sell their farm produce is affecting the south because south no see food chop abi... U better no deceive una sef na una dey run losses oo.. Na una pepper, tomatoes, onions go spoil.. Na that time una eye go open.

Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by mountmoriah(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Dem never see anything
they have open the Yoruba eyes to go back into farming

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by Liposure: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
They are doing themselves thinking they are doing you and i.
Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by ridwanlawal: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
He who laugh last laugh best
Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by Childofthelord(f): 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
I did not understand the intensity of the North-South war until now. Fresh produce are highly perishable and have a low shelf life. The lack of food storage infrastructure leads to food wastage and will affect us all in the long run. It appears as though the North is losing it but we all in some deep shit. Someone has to do something sad
Re: Saw This On Twitter, I Think The North Is Losing by kayusely70(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2021
They're the ultimate losers!

(1) (Reply)

How do I Start Up A Mobile Phones Sales Store / Solar Inverter Training + Cctv Installation In 4 Saturdays Or 4 Days / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.