Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? (2542 Views)

Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by jantman(m): 4:48am On Dec 31, 2020
Jehovah is not the name of God. The real name of God is JESUS. By the mention of His name, every kneel must bow and every mouth shall confess that Jesus is the only True God.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Thanks for the enlightenment Sir, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES globally will work on what you just said! smiley

jantman:
Jehovah is not the name of God. The real name of God is JESUS. By the mention of His name, every kneel must bow and every mouth shall confess that Jesus is the only True God.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by DappaD: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2020
jantman:

Restores the true name of God to Jehovah?
WHAT A BIG LIE. Jehovah is not the name of God. The real name of God is JESUS. By the mention of His name, every kneel must bow and every mouth shall confess that Jesus is the only True God.

OK. Read Exodus 6:3 & Psalm 83:18 from the old KJV Bible.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by bingbagbo(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2020
jantman:

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

Bless you bro
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Emusan(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
There are hundreds of Bible versions around the world today, the King James Version (KJV) gained popularity since the time an English King (James) authorised the Orthodox Church of his time to produce the Bible in his own mother tongue. Before then there was no English version of the Bible so all the Churches under England use the Latin Bible. That's why you'll always here the Orthodox Churches pray in Latin till today!
Back then it was read in Latin so the Churchgoers don't know what is in the book it's whatever was interpreted to them by the Church fathers that they carry in their heads!
A man named "William Tyndale" was strangled to death and burnt at the stake for going ahead to make his own translation of the Bible! embarassed WHY? His Bible made it easy for the Churchgoers to read and understand what's found in the Bible and this exposed the atrocities going on in the Churches.
America is the only place where there was freedom of speech, expression and worship. So it was in America that interested translators pick up the Bible and start translating God's word for the common people. That's when the hypocrisy of the Orthodox Churches were exposed as the translators didn't follow them in adding extra verses and words to the Bible.
The KJV was authorized after so much dispute in England but those Church fathers dubiously added so many things and asked King James to sign a treaty that no other translators should try making the English version of God's word apart from the one authorized by his royal majesty King James of England that's why it's called the KJV.
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES decided to produce their own version of the Bible after so many years of research to know what exactly was written in the Bible apart from things added by the Orthodox Church Fathers.
I am Maximus one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, the New Word Translation of the holy Scriptures is the version we are using and so far so good we are seeing the benefits Jesus promised his followers to prove that we have the TRUTH! smiley

That means Williams Tyndale is also a churchgoer, right?
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Emusan(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2020
DP
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Emusan(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2020
DappaD:

The publishers of the New World Translation were not influenced by bias I assure you. They are/were completely honest in their translation work. Hebrews 13:18

The NWT published by Jehovah's Witnesses restores the name of the true God—Jehovah to appropriate places in the Bible which appears some 7,000times. For example, @Deuteronomy 6:4 your KJV would read: “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD”

Meanwhile the translators of the KJV substituted God's original name, Hebrew: “YHWH”, English: “Jehovah” with the title “LORD” and no doubt this brought about the confusion of the false trinity doctrine making it difficult for a honesthearted person to distinguish between Jehovah(God) and Jesus(his Son).

In order to clear up the confusion, God's original name “Jehovah” was restored to the appropriate places where it appeared. So now, Deuteronomy 6:4 would aptly read:
“Listen, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.

Note that this is just one feature about this translation as there are others. Go to jw.org if you need more answers. Or you can use the link below:
https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/changed-bible-beliefs/

And the lies continue.

Why did NWT fail to use the name Jehovah in some places?

Also, it has been established by scholars that "YAHWEH" is more accurate than "Jehovah", so what's your point?
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
There are Churchgoers/Benchwarmers in every religion (including JWs) so try to grasp the facts.
A Christian is a person who admits he is a sinner born and bread in sin. Then the next thing is you start looking for ways to make improvements not in the midst of ridiculers who feel there's no need for enlightenment but in the midst of people who are ready to admit their mistakes and make amendments.
William Tyndale was born into the churches but wants to know the truth since there is no positive result in the churches, that's exactly the same path Charles Taze Russell followed.
So even if you are born, bread and brought up by JW parents, you're not yet a JW until you go out there to beat all forms of doctrines that's not yielding positive results, that's when you can surely convince yourself that you have the truth!
If JWs aren't progressing in terms of making LOVE JOY and PEACE reign amongst adherents then it means something better is elsewhere, a real Christian will not hesitate to go in search of it but now you can present a better performing group of worshipers you know of.
William Tyndale did not just sit down and fold his harms thinking everything is fine when there is no positive result in the churches, he decided to take the initiative for improvement.
Try to do the same Emusan and stop criticizing those who are working hard for improvement, your attitude towards JWs has been like they shouldn't have challenged the teachings of our churches, after all they themselves aren't perfect Just tell me William Tyndale was evil to have challenged the doctrines of the Churches of his time and we're done. But if you want to praise him today, please try not to be like the Jewish religious leaders of Jesus' day who were praising God's prophets for standing out but they are vehemently mad at Jesus and his disciples who are doing the same in their own time! Luke 11:47-51smiley

Emusan:

That means Williams Tyndale is also a churchgoer, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Emusan(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
There are Churchgoers/Benchwarmers in every religion (including JWs) so try to grasp the facts.

This needs to be bookmarked!

A Christian is a person who admits he is a sinner born and bread in sin. Then the next thing is you start looking for ways to make improvements not in the midst of ridiculers who feel there's no need for enlightenment but in the midst of people who are ready to admit their mistakes and make amendments.

This also needs to be bookmarked!

William Tyndale was born into the churches but wants to know the truth since there is no positive result in the churches, that's exactly the same path Charles Taze Russell followed.

Did Williams Tyndale finally find the truth or not?

That's nice it means Charles Taze Russell founded JWs.

So even if you are born, bread and brought up by JW parents, you're not yet a JW until you go out there to beat all forms of doctrines that's not yielding positive results, that's when you can surely convince yourself that you have the truth!

So it means not ALL PEOPLE ASSOCIATE with JWs are truly JWs, then many fake smile, laughter and friendship can be found among them.

If JWs aren't progressing in terms of making LOVE JOY and PEACE reign amongst adherents then it means something better is elsewhere, a real Christian will not hesitate to go in search of it but now you can present a better performing group of worshipers you know of.

Like I do ask and I'll always ask which you can't provide any tangible respond to.

Can you show us any group, that do fight and throw bench to themselves when they gather together?

William Tyndale did not just sit down and fold his harms thinking everything is fine when there is no positive result in the churches, he decided to take the initiative for improvement.

Was Williams Tyndale found the truth eventually or not?

Try to do the same Emusan and stop criticizing those who are working hard for improvement, your attitude towards JWs has been like they shouldn't have challenged the teachings of our churches, after all they themselves aren't perfect

Have you tried the same Mr MaxInHouse?

You called it criticism but have I ever post anything outside the scripture here before?

Was Williams Tyndale criticised the church then or not?

Just tell me William Tyndale was evil to have challenged the doctrines of the Churches of his time and we're done.

The question is, did Williams Tyndale eventually find the truth or not?

Let me add this, will Williams Tyndale be part of the heavenly chosen or not?

But if you want to praise him today, please try not to be like the Jewish religious leaders of Jesus' day who were praising God's prophets for standing out but they are vehemently mad at Jesus and his disciples who are doing the same in their own time! Luke 11:47-51smiley

So you agree Williams is part of God's prophet!!!

Now, it's left for you to tell if Williams eventually found the truth and was part of heavenly ones.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by jantman(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
DappaD:

OK. Read Exodus 6:3 & Psalm 83:18 from the old KJV Bible.

(John 13:8-11)
Philip said to him, Show us the father; that is all we need and Jesus said to him," for a long time I have been with you all; yet you do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the father. Why, then do you say, show us the father? Do you not believe that I am in the father and the father is in me

In (John 17-11) Jesus prayed. Holy Father. Keep them safe by the power of your (NAME) the name you gave me. Which name (JESUS)

(John 1:1)
In the beginning the world already existed, the word was with God and the word was God Himself.

Who is God the Father= Jesus
Who is God the spirit = Jesus
Who is God the Word = Jesus ( Emmanuel) God is with us

Who is Jehovah. I dont know

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by DappaD: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
jantman:

(John 13:8-11)
Philip said to him, Show us the father; that is all we need and Jesus said to him," for a long time I have been with you all; yet you do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the father. Why, then do you say, show us the father? Do you not believe that I am in the father and the father is in me
In (John 17-11) Jesus prayed. Holy Father. Keep them safe by the power of your (NAME) the name you gave me. Which name (JESUS)
(John 1:1)
In the beginning the world already existed, the word was with God and the word was God Himself.
Who is God the Father= Jesus
Who is God the spirit = Jesus
Who is God the Word = Jesus ( Emmanuel) God is with us
Who is Jehovah. I dont know

OK but have you checked Exodus 6:3 and Psalm 83:18 in your old KJV BIBLE?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by jantman(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2021
DappaD:

OK but have you checked Exodus 6:3 and Psalm 83:18 in your old KJV BIBLE?

Dont you know that Satan is also Lord in his own domain (Hell)?

What is the meaning of Lord?

Who is the Lord of all Lord ? Is it not Jesus Himself?

Is Jesus not the king of kings and Lord of all Lords?

Why do you Jehovah witness love to twist the scripture to suite your ignorance ?

Why do you Jehovah witness people refuse to exalt JESUS as Almighty Lord?

The simple answer to my question is that! You people have been deceived.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by DappaD: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2021
jantman:

Who is the Lord of Lord ? Is it not Jesus ?
Is Jesus not the king of kings and Lord of all Lord?
Why do you Jehovah witness love to twist the scripture to suite your belief ?
Why do you Jehovah witness people refuse to exalt JESUS as Lord?
The simple answer to my question is! You people have been deceived.

Don't be deceived, Jehovah's Witnesses recognize Jesus Christ and the role he plays in all of God's purposes. He serves in these capacities:
1. God's appointed King. Luke 1:31-33
2. Mediator of the new covenant. Luke 22:28-30, Hebrews 9:15
3. Our Ransomer. Matthew 20:28
4. Head of the congregation. Colossians 1:18
5. High Priest. Hebrews 6:20
6. The Lamb of God. John 1:29, Revelation 5:6
7. Judge. John 5:22, Acts 17:31
And several others.

But he is not the Almighty God and so doesn't deserve our exclusive devotion and worship. Only Jehovah God deserves that.
Exodus 6:3, Deuteronomy 4:39, Nahum 1:2

So you mean to tell me you haven't read those Bible verses yet? Later you people will say JWs changed Bible meanwhile open your own now you no gree. The truth is staring at you in the face Mr jantman.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by SaintBishop: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2021
jantman:

Restores the true name of God to Jehovah?
WHAT A BIG LIE. Jehovah is not the name of God. The real name of God is JESUS. By the mention of His name, every kneel must bow and every mouth shall confess that Jesus is the only True God.
The real name of God is jesus? undecided then who send jesus to earth is it jesus? bros the thing u type make Sense to you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Jan 01, 2021
Jantman is just a baby he's not making any research but zealous for the things he's been hearing from misinformed Churchgoers so try to handle him with care! smiley

DappaD:

Don't be deceived, Jehovah's Witnesses recognize Jesus Christ and the role he plays in all of God's purposes. He serves in these capacities:
1. God's appointed King. Luke 1:31-33
2. Mediator of the new covenant. Luke 22:28-30, Hebrews 9:15
3. Our Ransomer. Matthew 20:28
4. Head of the congregation. Colossians 1:18
5. High Priest. Hebrews 6:20
6. The Lamb of God. John 1:29, Revelation 5:6
7. Judge. John 5:22, Acts 17:31
And several others.

But he is not the Almighty God and so doesn't deserve our exclusive devotion and worship. Only Jehovah God deserves that.
Exodus 6:3, Deuteronomy 4:39, Nahum 1:2

So you mean to tell me you haven't read those Bible verses yet? Later you people will say JWs changed Bible meanwhile open your own now you no gree. The truth is staring at you in the face Mr jantman.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by jantman(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
The real name of God is jesus? undecided then who send jesus to earth is it jesus? bros the thing u type make Sense to you? undecided

You can't understand the God dimension. You know that Jehovah witness believe that they are the only ones God has commission to preach the gospel, so go and ask them about the God dimension (John 1:1)
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
jantman:

You can't understand the God dimension. You know that Jehovah witness believe that they are the only ones God has commission to preach the gospel, so go and ask them about the God dimension (John 1:1)
You need to stop reading the Bible Upside down.

God made His name(s) clear from the beginning...
Now what God is known to do is assign a Name to each of His covenants... To the Old Covenant, which He gave the people of Israel through Moses, a man, God assigned the name YHWH, the name by which the covenant can be, for lack of a better word, "invoked".

When it came to His New Covenant, God sent His own word, the very Voice/Word that comes out of God's mouth to stand as His avatar on earth, and assigned Him a name by which He can be invoked and that name is Jesus Christ .
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by jantman(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
SaintBishop:

Almighty God is a one God that manifested Himself in 3 God dimension. This is what (John 1:1) try to explain. Just as every human being has spirit, soul and body that is how God is, even though it is a wrong comparison and this what all you JW will never agree on be cause you people dont believe that human do have spirit. God said let us make man in our own image and likeness, so every human is a tripartite being.

Before creation. Almighty God expanded Himself into three dimension for the purpose of creation (John 1:1-13). There are three universe. (1) The God universe (2) The spiritual universe (3) The physical universe. The spiritual and the physical universe is in the the God universe, and God alone dwells in the God universe. Just imagine a forest that has no beginning and has no ending and a tiny plant desire to see the begining and the end, and the plant is tiny part of the forest. God being an infinity being he was able walk the earth as fully man and fully God. So every created beings, angels, cherubim can only see Him in the form of Christ. That is why Jesus said, if you have seen me, you have seen the father, for the father and I are one. No one cometh unto the father except through me.

Haventh You read the scripture ?
Holy Holy Holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was and who is to come.

Meaning: The God who walk the earth and will walk once more.

Our Lord Jesus also said that. The reason why He was known as the Son of God is because while in the form of man he was known as the son. I could go on but I am sleepy
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by LebenNG: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NEW WORD simply means the modern English not all those "thy, thou stuff! cheesy

Then it does not preserve its original form of texts, why should you change words in the bible, Thy, thou, sayeth, shew etc were words spoken in those times. why should you ridicule that, am sure Christ spoke that way too, must you mock him in that manner. Your bible is just a century old, broda rest.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by LebenNG: 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
jantman:

Almighty God is a one God that manifested Himself in 3 God dimension. This is what (John 1:1) try to explain. Just as every human being has spirit, soul and body that is how God is, even though it is a wrong comparison and this what all you JW will never agree on be cause you people dont believe that human do have spirit. God said let us make man in our own image and likeness, so every human is a tripartite being.

Before creation. Almighty God expanded Himself into three dimension for the purpose of creation (John 1:1-13). There are three universe. (1) The God universe (2) The spiritual universe (3) The physical universe. The spiritual and the physical universe is in the the God universe, and God alone dwells in the God universe. Just imagine a forest that has no beginning and has no ending and a tiny plant desire to see the begining and the end, and the plant is tiny part of the forest. God being an infinity being he was able walk the earth as fully man and fully God. So every created beings, angels, cherubim can only see Him in the form of Christ. That is why Jesus said, if you have seen me, you have seen the father, for the father and I are one. No one cometh unto the father except through me.

Our Lord Jesus also said that. The reason why He was known as the Son of God is because while in the form of man he was known as the son. I could go on but I am sleepy
Do not mind them, the thought of hell make dem run nuts and have sleepless nights. No wonder they commit all forms of sins and self righteousnes knowing and blindly assured of not going to hell that fiery place. I used to have one friend like that, he will say "as a witness, if i die i prefer to still inherit this earth, the world is sweet, what do i need paradise for". Do not forget that they soothingly giggle amongst themselves that all sinners instead of going to hell will remain on earth and the just and faithful ones will be in paradise. Wow they really market good and juicy doctrines, very tempting i must say, but no its better i believe in hell, so if ever i think of committing sin, i will remember that fiery place.

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by LebenNG: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
jantman:

Do not mind them, the thought of hell make dem run nuts and have sleepless nights. No wonder they commit all forms of sins and self righteousnes knowing and blindly assured of not going to hell that fiery place. I used to have one friend like that, he will say "as a witness, if i die i prefer to still inherit this earth, the world is sweet, what do i need paradise for". Do not forget that they soothingly giggle amongst themselves that all sinners instead of going to hell will remain on earth and the just and faithful ones will be in paradise. Wow they really market good and juicy doctrines, very tempting i must say, but no its better i believe in hell, so if ever i think of committing sin, i will remember that fiery place.

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by LebenNG: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
jantman:

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Janosky: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
LebenNG:

Is Matthew 5:3,5 & Psalms 37:29 in your Bible?
According to Jesus Christ , where would the righteous inherit ?

Churchpreneurs & Pastorpreneurs, Otobolizers & their gullible clientele who commit iniquities that Jehovah God speaks against (in Galatians 5:19-21 & 1 Corinthians 6:9-10) will go to heaven (for your mind !)
Does God not have righteous standards?
Does Galatians 5:19-21 & 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 exist in your Bible?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Continue DECEIVING yourself posting GIBBERISH.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Janosky: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
jantman:

You don't seem to know what John 1:1 tried to explain.
John 20:17, did Jesus agree with your claim on John 1:1?

John 20:21 & Matthew 10:40, did Jesus Christ agree with your claim on John 14:9?

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Janosky: 11:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
jantman:

Is John 17:3, 6,26, Matthew 27:43,46 in your Bible?
Jesus Christ says you are DECEIVING yourself. grin cheesy
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Janosky: 11:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
jantman:

Who is the Lord of Lord ? Is it not Jesus ?

Is Jesus not the king of kings and Lord of all Lord?

Why do you Jehovah witness love to twist the scripture to suite your belief ?

Why do you Jehovah witness people refuse to exalt JESUS as Lord?

The simple answer to my question is! You people have been deceived.

Bros, is Matthew 11:25 in your Bible?
Who is the Lord Superior to Jesus Christ?
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Janosky: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
bingbagbo:

Flesh and blood has not revealed this to you

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

Bless you bro
Your fellow 3 idol spirits worshippers on this forum don't even agree with your GIBBERISH.

Please continue DECEIVING yourself.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by jantman(m): 12:51am On Jan 27, 2021
Janosky:

You don't seem to know what John 1:1 tried to explain.
John 20:17, did Jesus agree with your claim on John 1:1?

John 20:21 & Matthew 10:40, did Jesus Christ agree with your claim on John 14:9?

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself.

@Janosky
Open your own thread concerning (John 1:1) if you failed to explain it more better, then go look sun and get lost

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On Jan 27, 2021
Jesus never spoke English Sir! cheesy

He spoke Hebrew language in the midst of his own people Israelites. It's later that what he said was translated to other languages, the King James Version you're reading today was translated in the 16-17th century during the time they were still speaking Shakespeare's English.
So today that you and i are now speaking the current English we need to update whatever was translated to English back then otherwise we will not understand so many things! cheesy

LebenNG:

Then it does not preserve its original form of texts, why should you change words in the bible, Thy, thou, sayeth, shew etc were words spoken in those times. why should you ridicule that, am sure Christ spoke that way too, must you mock him in that manner. Your bible is just a century old, broda rest.
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Emusan(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, is Matthew 11:25 in your Bible?
Who is the Lord Superior to Jesus Christ?

This is what Matt 11:25 says "At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes."

What is your point, Mr Janosense?
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by LebenNG: 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Janosky:

Is Matthew 5:3,5 & Psalms 37:29 in your Bible?
According to Jesus Christ , where would the righteous inherit ?

Churchpreneurs & Pastorpreneurs, Otobolizers & their gullible clientele who commit iniquities that Jehovah God speaks against (in Galatians 5:19-21 & 1 Corinthians 6:9-10) will go to heaven (for your mind !)
Does God not have righteous standards?
Does Galatians 5:19-21 & 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 exist in your Bible?
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Continue DECEIVING yourself posting GIBBERISH.
Confidence in stupidity, how impressive!
Re: Is It True That Jehovah Witness People Have Their Own Bible? by Janosky: 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
LebenNG:

Confidence in stupidity, how impressive!
Matthew 5:5 and Psalms 37:29, & Revelation 1:1,21:1-5, According to Jesus Christ.
The million dollar question : Between imperfect LebenNG and the perfect Jesus Christ, who is confident in stupidity?
grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Still Doubting That God Exists? Here Is A One Line Proof! / Petition To Withdraw The Holy Bible / How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.