Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541004 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Usmyne:
She hear say the young lad get job.. Men see smile for Bukhety's face..

Ladies! You no go kill person oo..

By the way, congratulations to you two
Congratulate me only when I announce say Wabote give me APL! Congratulations for wetin na, person dey enjoy cruise, you dey congratulate. Na that one my children wan eat? Bros, abeg dey your lane o!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Thank you so very much for the congratulatory message bro. I am happy I made her smile.

Usmyne:
She hear say the young lad get job.. Men see smile for Bukhety's face..

Ladies! You no go kill person oo..

By the way, congratulations to you two
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ameen!

alfarouq:

Ameen dan uwan. Allah Ya iya mana
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Be calming down dear. Everything's gonna be alright okay.

bukhety:

Congratulate me only when I announce say Wabote give me APL! Congratulations for wetin na, person dey enjoy cruise, you dey congratulate. Na that one my children wan eat? Bros, abeg dey your lane o!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
My APL soon

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Midex88(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
APL oooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EdoBoy90(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
jjj37:

Noted.. notwithstanding, the point is not that he wasn't suicidal but his intentions sharing the story. reading between lines an averagely intelligent person should see he's being mischievous, very poorly cooked up gist, A degree in oil and gas indeed, oil and gas is now a degree right?? more so, because his friends had all gotten jobs he'd then needed to attempt suicide to prove he was left out of Life and thereafter looked forward to share it in the future, going by your assertion and comparison, do you know how many have gone through worst here.?? this is not to discredit his suicidal jorney but it's not real hence the comparison with friends who have waited on employment longer, dont forget most graduates in the country averagely wait upto 3years before being employed. so he's gist wasn't neccessary!!

Yes, oil and gas is a course in some UK universities. Oil and Gas Engineering or Oil snd Gas Management.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2021
The news I got now eh...
If I drop am here una fit kill me Sha...
Well, since other guys Scheme, lek4sure gave us some infos recently but mine is quite different although I got it from a worker from testmi..
They sent them a list and it contains just 600 names sad sad
Don't know if it's for test or interview...but it's just 600

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2021

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2021
Lunex:
The news I got now eh...
Well, since other guys Scheme, lek4sure gave us some infos recently but mine is quite different although I got it from a worker from testmi..

Hmmmm...is this the info?? Or should we wait for another??

If na im, then its well o
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by OlumineP: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2021
I think as much as you pray, it shouldn't be for only personal favor but that God should hasten this process to perform it. Different info but this is the right time to quickly trap decisions with prayer. For those God will favor, it shouldn't be hijacked by some prince of Persia.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Iszybosco: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2021
NCDMB may have given them some further criteria to shortlist. Your news is logical and can be valid. Thank you for your information. In due time we would see how things unfold. One thing is certain less than 5% of the people who wrote the test will move to the next phase.

Lunex:
The news I got now eh...

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2021
My mind just went straight to APL direct...because 600 for interview?
Well anything can happen Sha

Iszybosco:
NCDMB may have given them some further criteria to shortlist. Your news is logical and can be valid. Thank you for your information. In due time we would see how things unfold. One thing is certain less than 5% of the people who wrote the test will move to the next phase.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 11:07am On Feb 20, 2021
scheme124:
The interview may likely be in March but decumentation is in the second quarter due to the fact payment issue nt yet Incorporated in 2021 budget but was presented yesterday before chief of staff to the president for approval for new staff payment . 500 will be employed both GT and EH. This is cos 2019 employment was nt successful and proposed 2020 employment too as well as 2021 proposed employment. The management decided to combined all together to ensure pending employment is cleared due to the fact that Corona and other insecurity contributed immensely towards it's delay and hence the need to combine all.
I guess your info is in line with this? @lunex, 500 and 600 no too far. It may be straight APL. Well it's not over until it's over. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Lunex:
The news I got now eh...

Logically speaking, the number isn’t the issue with this info, they can employ however they want even if it’s 37 candidates they want. But the part of giving it back to testmi somewhat defies logic at this point. Are they giving it back to testmi to employ the people or to conduct the interview? Both of which are outwit their roles......testmi was a test provider! They are not even into HR consultancy services. Even if they were, they would only be engaged to help during the interview, of which NCDMB must oversee.......no employer relinquishes that role. Unless your source is suggesting there’s a further testing for the 600 people......then one may be forced to ask the motive for that. Is it to further reduce it to 10 before interview?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 20, 2021
bukhety:

I guess your info is in line with this? @lunex, 500 and 600 no too far. It may be straight APL. Well it's not over until it's over. Thanks for the info.

If it’s straight to APL, why is testmi getting involved again? Is it testmi that will employ us?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 11:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Lunex:
The news I got now eh...
I hope you're wrong. Cos if it's true then the heartbreak will be massive. However did the person tell you the criteria for the selection and submission of names? Or was it only the test scores?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

If I finally decide to tell you people what my FCC Commissioner told me in October 2020, this thread will be left with only one follower in the next 1 hr. grin

Well, let me just hold my peace. E get why

Boss, just drop am. We go dey alright Las Las.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Lunex:
The news I got now eh...

It is well and it shall be well with us.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 11:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Midex88:
APL oooooooooooooooooooooo

Midex88 the way you dey shout so, you be prime suspect grin grin grin grin. Any sauce for the boiz?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

No. Akant!!! grin

Just believe in miracles. Anything can happen. God has the final say.

grin grin grin grin, laho wowo nau
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mannymanny: 11:54am On Feb 20, 2021
Sanprecious:

Logically speaking, the number isn’t the issue with this info, they can employ however they want even if it’s 37 candidates they want. But the part of giving it back to testmi somewhat defies logic at this point. Are they giving it back to testmi to employ the people or to conduct the interview? Both of which are outwit their roles......testmi was a test provider! They are not even into HR consultancy services. Even if they were, they would only be engaged to help during the interview, of which NCDMB must oversee.......no employer relinquishes that role. Unless your source is suggesting there’s a further testing for the 600 people......then one may be forced to ask the motive for that. Is it to further reduce it to 10 before interview?

Relasss, Chief! We don’t know if it was NCDMB that sent a list of names to Testmi or it was Testmi that sent a list of names to NCDMB. Besides that, I have a strong intuition that Testmi is owned by an insider either in Ncdmb or by a top fellow in the govt.
In any case, let’s wait and see how things unfold. During times like this, info go dey drop left, right and center. Let’s just chill, man.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Please who sent to whom? Was it testmi that sent 600 to NCMB or Vis versa

Lunex:
The news I got now eh...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

If I finally decide to tell you people what my FCC Commissioner told me in October 2020, this thread will be left with only one follower in the next 1 hr. grin

Well, let me just hold my peace. E get why

Just drop am...whether na truth or na cruise we still wan hear am... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
NCDMB forwarded the list to (TM)
All I did was just to ask if my name was there sha and it wasn't..
I asked am if it was for another test/interview..
He said for now he doesn't know..(he didn't want to tell me tho)., I don't have much on that, don't know if it's straight APL or curved ones...
Because like this like this my mind don comot there...
Peace

19 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
I'm tempted to send you a PM, for your contact to help me check for my name. But mba, lemmie hold on to hope until it's over. cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
Let's wait and see what the list is for..
If any info drop from the guy I will share..

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
No need Sha, just chill...
There's hope dear

bukhety:
I'm tempted to send you a PM, for your contact to help me check for my name. But mba, lemmie hold on to hope until it's over. cool cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.