Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541319 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 7:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Last Year I attempted suicide thrice....
I felt depressed because I felt my life was stagnant...
Most of my friends got jobs and did well after we completed our NYSC, it was just me...
I got more than 300 regret mails...
I even went for an interview at a coffin shop with my Oil and Gas Degree and got rejected...
In just one month my story changed....
I am almost rounding up my MSC at a reputable school and have secured a job as a Production Engineer with an Oil and Gas firm...
Now I am considering turning down NCDMB if I get it...
Many of us here are going through some hard/ difficult situation, I want to urge you to put your trust in God and lay down your problems at his feet....
Pick up yourself and keep hustling hard...
There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

# joy wouldn't feel so sweet if it wasn't for pains

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2021
brill1:
Most of my friends got jobs and did well after we completed our NYSC, it was just me...
I even went for an interview at a coffin shop with my Oil and Gas Degree and got rejected...
I got an internship job of which I wasn't paid a dine but they used me as houseboy forgetting I was also a graduate' washing plates for Staffs.
I am almost rounding up my MSC at a reputable school and have secured a job as a Production Engineer with an Oil and Gas firm...
Many of us here are going through some hard/ difficult situation, I want to urge you to put your trust in God and lay down your problems at his feet....
Congratulations bro! I rejoice with you. Thank you for sharing. I had to read your story again. It helped me.

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Idrisatafi: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Hi, Good morning everyone, here are some questions ask in an interview; we might find it useful

1- Tell me about yourself
2 What are your career Goals?
3- Have you work some where before? If yes, why are you looking for a Job change?
4- why do you want work with our agency/company?
5- what are your strength?
6- what are your weakness?
7- How can you manage pressure at work?
8- why should I hire you?
9- How can you help to the development of our agency?
10- what are your salary requirements?
11- finally, do you have any question to ask us?

May ALLAH see us through.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mykcool(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2021
brill1:
I got an internship job of which I wasn't paid a dine but they used me as houseboy forgetting I was also a graduate' washing plates for Staffs.
Wonderful, congrats.
Please take good care of yourself and mental health, I wish you all the best.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by wishgit: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2021
brill1:
Congratulations,,
Please if you don't mind, what area do you specialize in your masters? from this info so far, probably you studied Chem Eng or Petroleum Eng right
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 10:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Ya Idrees, Baarakal Laahu Feek.. Allah yasa mu Samu tare..

Thanks for these resources
Idrisatafi:
Hi, Good morning everyone, here are some questions ask in an interview; we might find it useful

3- Have you work some where before? If yes, why are you looking for a Job change?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2021
HarunaWest:
Hi
So you know there is light at the end of the tunnel and you tried to commit suicide thrice?
Stop being a hypocrite dawg..

Just say congrats and move on.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EdoBoy90(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Fingers crossed
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
gidob:

Just say congrats and move on.

Nothing like Congrats on that poorly constructed writeup.. Harunawest is very correct. that's how he came up with a story the other day how someone was at alaba auctioning his suit when he scored low on the second test.. does he even know what depression because of unemployment looks like, I've got colleagues for 15years since graduation nothing like employment to them yet a kid doing intern last year at DPR(that's if he's telling the truth) is coming here to tell us about killing himself three times., saw somewhere him saying he might even shun NCDMB job if it came up, the energy he puts on this thread and job suggest otherwise. ll advise he doesn't disturb this tread again with fake stories!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2021
jjj37:

Nothing like Congrats on that poorly constructed writeup.. Harunawest is very correct. that's how he came up with a story the other day how someone was at alaba auctioning his suit when he scored low on the second test.. does he even know what depression because of unemployment looks like, I've got colleagues for 15years since graduation nothing like employment to them yet a kid doing intern last year at DPR(that's if he's telling the truth) is coming here to tell us about killing himself three times., saw somewhere him saying he might even shun NCDMB job if it came up, the energy he puts on this thread and job suggest otherwise. ll advise he doesn't disturb this tread again with fake stories!!

Do you know for sure if the story is fake? What’s the connection between him being suicidal and your colleagues who have been unemployed for 15 years? Does one event depend on the other? Like they didn’t get suicidal means he lied about getting suicidal? That was not necessary na. Had a colleague who killed himself for failing a course ( in the UK), I’ve also had colleagues who passed only 2 courses out of 8. Bro, our abilities to withstand pressure and misfortunes differ. Evaluating his reasons for wanting to commit suicide on the basis of gravity, seems like downplaying the effects of depression. If You’ve ever been depressed, the least you owe any one who has been thru that is respect. But if even you can’t do that, at least don’t talk down on them.
Whatever impression you have of the story is personal; you’re not obliged to believe. But it’s against emotional intelligence to react just the way you did. That lacks empathy to be honest.

I’ve been suicidal severally for reasons that might be too trivial to you. But then that’s me. I’m not emotionally accountable to anyone on that basis. Please let’s don’t downplay on mental stress, whether we believe a story or not.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sanprecious:

Do you know for sure if the story is fake? What’s the connection between him being suicidal and your colleagues who have been unemployed for 15 years? Does one event depend on the other? Like they didn’t get suicidal means he lied about getting suicidal? That was not necessary na. Had a colleague who killed himself for failing a course ( in the UK), I’ve also had colleagues who passed only 2 courses out of 8. Bro, our abilities to withstand pressure and misfortunes differ. Evaluating his reasons for wanting to commit suicide on the basis of gravity, seems like downplaying the effects of depression. If You’ve ever been depressed, the least you owe any one who has been thru that is respect. But if even you can’t do that, at least don’t talk down on them.
Whatever impression you have of the story is personal; you’re not obliged to believe. But it’s against emotional intelligence to react just the way you did. That lacks empathy to be honest.

I’ve been suicidal severally for reasons that might be too trivial to you. But then that’s me. I’m not emotionally accountable to anyone on that basis. Please let’s don’t downplay on mental stress, whether we believe a story or not.
I initially want to quote him and comment, but I had to let things be. This life is deep, if you don't connect with other people's story, just pass! They did not force you to read. Everything is now scam on nairaland. Make them at least wrap this recruitment up, so that I unfollow this thread, some comments can practically make you sick!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sanprecious:

Noted.. notwithstanding, the point is not that he wasn't suicidal but his intentions sharing the story. reading between lines an averagely intelligent person should see he's being mischievous, very poorly cooked up gist, A degree in oil and gas indeed, oil and gas is now a degree right?? more so, because his friends had all gotten jobs he'd then needed to attempt suicide to prove he was left out of Life and thereafter looked forward to share it in the future, going by your assertion and comparison, do you know how many have gone through worst here.?? this is not to discredit his suicidal jorney but it's not real hence the comparison with friends who have waited on employment longer, dont forget most graduates in the country averagely wait upto 3years before being employed. so he's gist wasn't neccessary!!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Make this people pity us na, no mail, nothing! E Joo. Let's know where we are heading na! Biko.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
bukhety:
Make this people pity us na, no mail, nothing! E Joo. Let's know where we are heading na! Biko.

The only other thing I’ve done more than checking my email is breathing........ I think the speculations of the email yesterday didn’t help matters angry angry
Anyhow, all these things go be story by God’s grace.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by superlicious: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
God please I need this job....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
In the meantime babe, you sound like an amazing person. Can I get to know you more?! Biko.

bukhety:

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
CoolJaleel:
In the meantime babe, you sound like an amazing person. Can I get to know you more?! Biko.

Abeg na job I find come nairaland, no be to get to know people more, biko!

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Unscrupulous
bukhety:

Baba wan toast a Job seeker.. Oga you get job for her? kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
bukhety:

Mad ooo ...lol

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mad oo! Babe calm dan na. I get job na why

bukhety:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Brotherly, na why I wan tell am ni

Usmyne:
grin grin grin grin
Unscrupulous

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Stephen038: 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Baba wan catch cruise , Baba can not come and kill himself because of NCDMB ,

CoolJaleel:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Usmyne:
grin grin grin grin
Unscrupulous

Yo, this’ cruel!!! Bro off the mic please . Job seeker wooing job seeker. But truly, wetin wetin you dey bring come table? Una two dey hustle NCDMB together, so what’s the enticement for her ? Wey my zobo abeg?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sanprecious:

Yo, this’ cruel!!! Whoah! Call ambulance abeg. Job seeker wooing job seeker. But truly, wetin wetin you dey bring come table? Una two dey hustle NCDMB together, so what’s the enticement for her ? Wey my zobo abeg?

E just be like when corper de toast corper for NYSC camp where soldier de ...lol...na soldier antie go always follow na..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
CoolJaleel:

She too she get job, so what next? Which other line you wan use get her. You get potentials abi? grin cheesy grin. Abeg na cruise I dey o.

Babe is over to you, you can never tell cool cool
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Guy aswear your head dey there. I look left look right, I cannot come kee ma sef o.

Stephen038:
Baba wan catch cruise , Baba can not come and kill himself because of NCDMB ,

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tell am na engr I be o

Sanprecious:

She too she get job, so what next? Which other line you wan use get her. You get potentials abi? grin cheesy grin. Abeg na cruise I dey o.

Babe is over to you, you can never tell cool cool
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
CoolJaleel:

Lol!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
She hear say the young lad get job.. Men see smile for Bukhety's face..

Ladies! You no go kill person oo..

By the way, congratulations to you two
bukhety:

Lol!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by alfarouq(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Idrisatafi:

Ameen dan uwan. Allah Ya iya mana

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.