Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540861 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chardyni(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
MrsE85:
Don't say what you know nothing about. My friend scored below 40% and has gotten the email and other people that scored below 60% too but they're not on this platform to say it.

Then its not on merit. Maybe personal connection.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Why complaining or worried because you weren't notified to update or upload your credentials??

At the end, those who got email to upload their credentials within the stipulated time limit for the next stage (interview) may not be shortlisted for the interview.

On same vain, some peeps who didn't get the ongoing email to upload their documents will be invited for the next stage which is the interview stage.

Those who didn't get either of those will still resume with us so why the panick?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
a4olabisamuel:
From my interaction with the person that had below 60, no connection, nothing.....even had 2:2 , the person even complained of not having msc to upload could affect chances of next stage....how they sent the person mail and criteria the person sef does not know.

You see. People just assume that its only those that score 75% and above that got the email. The all things is confusing.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chardyni(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2021
abokoku:
Seem na batch by batch oooo, 40 don get mail to upload documents poo, proof in a bit

Provide it or tell them to provide it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chardyni(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
a4olabisamuel:
From my interaction with the person that had below 60, no connection, nothing.....even had 2:2 , the person even complained of not having msc to upload could affect chances of next stage....how they sent the person mail and criteria the person sef does not know.

Please show us the interaction. WhatsApp, email etc. Blackout contact details and personal info.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:
Why complaining or worried because you weren't notified to update or upload your credentials??

At the end, those who got email to upload their credentials within the stipulated time limit for the next stage (interview) may not be shortlisted for the interview.

On same vain, some peeps who didn't get the ongoing email to upload their documents will be invited for the next stage which is the interview stage.

Those who didn't get either of those will still resume with us so why the panick?

Omo this your last sentence de confuse me o....".. will still resume with US.." ahsin some of una don de sure about una resumption?? Wahala be like connection o.. chaiii...for the next life i must get connection

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ayobami0411: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2021
All these from credible or is incredible source, percentile percentage people, 10am 12 midnight pple... I think we can rest now... Some just saying things dat favour dere score...

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kastrovic001(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2021
Until it's my turn, I'll keep clapping and celebrating others happily. Congrats to all who's made it to the next round while my email is en route to my mailbox. #whatGodcannotdodoesnotexist

35 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Have you gotten any proof yet

abokoku:
Seem na batch by batch oooo, 40 don get mail to upload documents poo, proof in a bit

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by wanochieli(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please what is the content of the mail?

Is it a mail to upload documents or is it a congratulatory mail for proceeding to the next stage?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
I don't think proof should be difficult to upload except if it doesn't exist. Connection stage na im we dey. If you have somebori, press button and pray. My 2 cent!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'll tell you why. It's because those who fall in these categories have backbones. Many of the candidates here don't even know a gateman.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Keep calm! folks! [color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Someone I know just confirmed that he was sent an email to upload his documents. He scored 54% in the second test.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abokoku(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2021
Let them be looking for proof, What God cannot do does not exist...NSPPD
kbrule1:
Someone I know just confirmed that he was sent an email to upload his documents. He scored 54% in the second test.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2021
You guys shouldn't be surprised people with scores below 70 got the mail.
Some are connection and some may be due to low scores from their respective states. If they need 10 from each state and only 3 people scale through that cut off mark, you don't expect them to ignore the rest...

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by uwaismi: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2021
Please any one from Yobe, what is the cut off mark for Yobe?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
People believe in God's power whenever they want to get something from him. Even people who do not Know God and God has nothing to do with them will be advising people to pray grin some prayers are glued to the ceiling of the house. God did not hear them let alone answer. grin

Humans always think they can fool God. He knows you more than you do.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2021
[What God cannot do does not exist #Nsppd 7am quote author=kastrovic001 post=99350440]Until it's my turn, I'll keep clapping and celebrating others happily. Congrats to all who's made it to the next round while my email is en route to my mailbox. #whatGodcannotdodoesnotexist[/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 3:39pm On Feb 23, 2021
[What God cannot do does not exist #Nsppd 7am ]Until it's my turn, I'll keep clapping and celebrating others happily. Congrats to all who's made it to the next round while my email is en route to my mailbox. #whatGodcannotdodoesnotexist[/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Achiever43: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations to the shortlisted!
Did some one from zamfara receive the mail?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2021
Wrong!

I'm in a same state group...57 got mail , 72 didn't.

Both GT and same filed.

What they did or doing is officially known to them.

Lunex:
You guys shouldn't be surprised people with scores below 70 got the mail.
Some are connection and some may be due to low scores from their respective states. If they need 10 from each state and only 3 people scale through that cut off mark, you don't expect them to ignore the rest...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bassistloaf: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
I think AGE factor played its role here, especially for the GT, so guys chilax and move....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aminusky1001: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2021
Congratulations to d successful candidates, to us d struggle continuous. May Allah choose a better career for us.

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aanumi16: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2021
Let's wait for interview mails before making any conclusions. The mail sent never stated if anyone is proceeding to the next stage or not.

It only states "congratulations for completing the second round of the test..... then proceed to upload certificate"

Anyone can get this mail either you scored 20% or 98%.

Let's be patient and wait for interview mail.

All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aminusky1001: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2021
I lost confidence in this recruitment, and it is better for me to zero my mind from being too ambitious in this career. Once again congratulations to d successful candidates.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2021
Aanumi16:
Let's wait for interview mails before making any conclusions. The mail sent never stated if anyone is proceeding to the next stage or not.

It only states "congratulations for completing the second round of the test..... then proceed to upload certificate"

Anyone can get this mail either you scored 20% or 98%.

Let's be patient and wait for interview mail.

All the best to everyone.

that's not an ordinary mail bro/sis.. that's a marching forward mail, peeps are told to upload their docs and "passports" that's more than playing. less i forget the congratulations there is what it is. Goodevn!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.