Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539584 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2021
Lincolndgreat:
I am getting my APL before all the braggados that are insulting people all because of low score or getting mails.

I had above 70 in the first test and 28 in the second test. My name was specifically sent with a letter head alongside 9 other people from office of the senate president to NDCMB.

Will upload my APL when it lands alongside my Score. Seems a lot of folks have not learnt from past recruitment process, be forming Van dam on top score.......Mtchewwwww.....if you have a low score.......Go find connect you go enter before this high score peeps abusing up and down, and i had 2:2 without a masters......SHALOM

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is well.

If you are still disturbing yourself about this recruitment, you are a slow learner.

I didn't receive the mail and I am not bothered. At all.

Nigeria happens.

A lot is wrong with the process from the get go.

1. Candidates who did not complete their application processes were invited for test.

2. Unmonitored test questions were given to "Nigerians" and the results used to determined who passed or failed.

3. Same questions were given to those who write at 10am and those that wrote at 11pm.

Looking at all these, you will know that all is just for a show....

Wahala be like all unrighteousness....it goes round.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by athorello(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2021
I'm helping my guy to upload documents, after upload we check documents and we can't see his own that we uploaded. I am seeing different people's uploads. Documents, certificates, birth certs, etc... shocked Make I begin dey call una names? grin

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kale001(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Congratulations, Nigeria has become another thing. We cut corners and we still brag with it cheesy cheesy
Lincolndgreat:
I am getting my APL before all the braggados that are insulting people all because of low score or getting mails.

I had above 70 in the first test and 28 in the second test. My name was specifically sent with a letter head alongside 9 other people from office of the senate president to NDCMB.

Will upload my APL when it lands alongside my Score. Seems a lot of folks have not learnt from past recruitment process, be forming Van dam on top score.......Mtchewwwww.....if you have a low score.......Go find connect you go enter before this high score peeps abusing up and down, and i had 2:2 without a masters......SHALOM

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by haftob(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2021
athorello:
I'm helping my guy to upload documents, after upload we check documents and we can't see his own that we uploaded. I am seeing different people's uploads. Documents, certificates, birth certs, etc... shocked Make I begin dey call una names? grin
Same issue here
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aminusky1001: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2021
Guy some has already interviewed since last week
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ltola: 11:05am On Feb 24, 2021
Aminusky1001:

Toh they have come o

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ltola: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2021
Lincolndgreat:

Lols. See confidence ��

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by vyke2008: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2021
Don't mind that guy, he has deactivated his account. He forgot, pride goes b4 a fall!!!!

Kale001:
Congratulations, Nigeria has become another thing. We cut corners and we still brag with it cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2021
This recruitment has got to be the most nerve wrecking anyone can experience. No concrete information from the recruitment agency apart from sourced information. They still did interview around December last year but I'm not sure its anyway related to the recruitment.
Aminusky1001:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
Does anyone have any information on NNPC Experience Hire recruitment?

kindly share if you do.

thanks in anticipation.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
That experienced hire has been hijacked by dem dem. They're giving out letter already, but cant really say if its linked to the EH. What I know is that the person is close to 40 and just got his APL.
electof:
Does anyone have any information on NNPC Experience Hire recruitment?

kindly share if you do.

thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
livinglifemgr:
That experienced hire has been hijacked by dem dem. They're giving out letter already, but cant really say if its linked to the EH. What I know is that the person is close to 40 and just got his APL.

Thanks for your reply.

Are you very sure about this?

I am not doubting you.... Nigeria happens all the time.. I just want to know my fate and decide whether to move on or keep hope alive.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
On a lighter note..

"..to be faithful, loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strength, ...and uphold her honor and glory.."

electof:

Thanks for your reply.

I am not doubting you.... Nigeria happens all the time.. I just want to know my fate and decide whether to move on or keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
You asked for an update and I gave you one. I'm not obliged to tell you that, just wanted to give you heads up. Pray to God you find your helper; be it a politician, senator, house of rep member and the likes. This will boost your chances of getting federal government jobs with or without merit.
electof:

Thanks for your reply.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
livinglifemgr:
You asked for an update and I gave you one. I'm not obliged to tell you that, just wanted to give you heads up. Pray to God you find your helper; be it a politician, senator, house of rep member and the likes. This will boost your chances of getting federal government jobs with or without merit.

Thanks.

I appreciate.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
No be this thread we dey months back when some of una dey shout "it's merit base" up and down. grin una don dey use una eyes see am as slot dey fly. tongue

It's either some of una never learn or una just like to live in fantasy. You actually think a juicy FG job like this won't be compromised? Sorry, this is Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by zheeko: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Pls who has Lagos State FCC Commissioner phone number

Abdul Wasiu Kayode Bawa-Allah representing Lagos State.

Urgently needed.
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
haftob:

Same issue here

How are you solving this issue

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Guess 1
Everyone who got the email has been proceeded to the next stage but some verifications need to be carried out . If they are verified, they would receive the interview email alongside the rest.

My confusion.
I've been sent such a mail to update my information during an ExxonMobil recruitment yet I wasn't called for the interview.

However, congrats once again to those that received the email because one leg is in.
As for the rest, until end of first week of March, do not give hope.

My vexation
How on earth can 75 percent be a cut off ? Even Private firms dont go so high even during a physical test not to talk of an online remote test where cheating is possible.

Good luck.

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by subcbouy: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Aminusky1001:
gringringringrin; Interviewed ko, enterviewed ni

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:
These people that received emails have passed the 2nd stage awaiting for interview invites but their profiles ain’t completely filled during the oil and gas application

*COPIED FROM NAIRALAND*
LEK4SURE and scheme124 what do you think?

yup I think you're right.
I haven't gotten any mail yet but my profile is in their new website.
and my job application still shows eligible status

all you have to do is to go to their new website and click on "forgot password" and it will send you your new login details to the their new website, then you login to check your profile.

I maybe wrong tho

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kaeboy:
No be this thread we dey months back when some of una dey shout "it's merit base" up and down. grin una don dey use una eyes see am as slot dey fly. tongue

It's either some of una never learn or una just like to live in fantasy. You actually think a juicy FG job like this won't be compromised? Sorry, this is Nigeria.

they were shouting great Nigeria.....
some wan wish Oga NCDMB happy birthday sef.

hahaha....wetin concern me

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by beeberly: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Make 28th reach , make everybody know where they stand
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mttccchhheeeewww..........Wetin concern me grin

Merit kill una dere

Still observing though

Simply observing...

BTW, for those who wish to know what my FCC commissioner told me... The employment list had already been compiled even before the first test. They are only waiting for the formalities to be over.

Thunder fire merit once more .... Lol

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Merit kill una dere

Still observing though

Simply observing...

BTW, for those who wish to know what my FCC commissioner told me... The employment list had already been compiled even before the first test. They are only waiting for the formalities to be over.

True! I’m aware about this as well.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Merit kill una dere

Still observing though

Simply observing...

Hmmmm...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
Well what God cannot do does not exist man no pass God He is my divine helper.
ennyj01:

Hmmmm...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
The new website has no icon for " forgot password ". www.oilandgasjobs.com.ng
yahjac:

yup I think you're right.
I haven't gotten any mail yet but my profile is in their new website.
and my job application still shows eligible status

all you have to do is to go to their new website and click on "forgot password" and it will send you your new login details to the their new website, then you login to check your profile.

I maybe wrong tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is the same way news of people getting in through back doors were flying around during nnpc recruitment. But guess what alot of people got it on merit. They also said going for interview was a waste of time that they had already picked people. It's all stories. Alot of people will get this recruitment on merit. Alot! Just chill and watch. You'll be shocked!

KingsleyWabote:

Merit kill una dere

Still observing though

Simply observing...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
electof:

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is well.

If you are still disturbing yourself about this recruitment, you are a slow learner.

I didn't receive the mail and I am not bothered. At all.

Nigeria happens.

A lot is wrong with the process from the get go.

1. Candidates who did not complete their application processes were invited for test.

2. Unmonitored test questions were given to "Nigerians" and the results used to determined who passed or failed.

3. Same questions were given to those who write at 10am and those that wrote at 11pm.

Looking at all these, you will know that all is just for a show....

Wahala be like all unrighteousness....it goes round.
We should begin to take responsibility of our wrong actions rather than blaming anyone. NCDMB or I'd say TESTMI administered the first test and people cheated and they decided to administer another one to give us a second chance for redemption but no we wanted to show what we've got, we screenshot our answers and send everywhere. The people who are complaining dat they wrote early but were disadvantaged by those who wrote later were still the ones who made the questions to get to those that wrote later. TESTMI didn't press the screenshot buttons on our phones neither did NCDMB ask us to do community examination writing style. So all these our cries could have been avoided if we took responsibility for ourselves from the word go. If the score was low as the exams was tough maybe those with 40 would have made the cut off point but we decided to be Esau, we sold our place to others and now turn around to hunt the same people. So If you didn't get the mail like me but you in one way or the other helped people who wrote after you write the exams and pass than you, then drink water and move, stop crying.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
423jo:
This is the same way news of people getting in through back doors were flying around during nnpc recruitment. But guess what alot of people got it on merit. They also said going for interview was a waste of time that they had already picked people. It's all stories. Alot of people will get this recruitment on merit. Alot! Just chill and watch. You'll be shocked!

This is different trust me! Doesn’t mean they won’t pick based off merit but it would be 90% connection and 10% merit. Hence why they made the cut off mark very high so they would be able to pick few to represent the 10%.

So if you are very very intelligent then there is still chance for you cos the merit would be picked based on the best of the best.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seriously, I salute NCDMB recruitment team. They successfully outsmarted the system, politicians and applicants. No one to hold for anything. Just "oilandgasjobs", "Testmi", Faceless. Whatever this is, it is well coordinated.

Lesson: Transparency is key folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.