Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541855 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 11:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
jjj37:
All these infants talk of screenshots and all of that is not necessary at this point, as long as i can remember, there was never any screen shooting of exams questions on this platform during the second test(if you feel there was., kindly proof it). i will advise those shouting cheating and connection to pls allow responsible members of this forum to read and follow genuine updates here in peace.

Some people did on some whatsapp platforms....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Lol. In sha Allah, this NCDMB don land. A friend called his uncle who works there to do connect for him, and the uncle said he shouldn't worry that all 600 of us will be emailed next week to resume for induction. I'm still trying to believe this abundant good news.

Copied from Mark Zuckerberg app, can someone confirm?

[/quote]

Bros check am yourself, some people couldn't complete the process cos no masters degree/ hnd palaver and you think all 600 will be inducted next week. O wrong na! O wrong!

Nor be only induction na abortion.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elpadre22: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2021
Despite this, I bet my left balls, there will always be that nice mumu person way go leak questions for test.

oh God, I pray this is my last job test... Bless me with APL.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
You mean on the day of the test you didn't see touts here advertising screenshots for sale? Many of them were on the thread. Some even offered to write for other for a fee.
jjj37:
All these infants talk of screenshots and all of that is not necessary at this point, as long as i can remember, there was never any screen shooting of exams questions on this platform during the second test(if you feel there was., kindly proof it). i will advise those shouting cheating and connection to pls allow responsible members of this forum to read and follow genuine updates here in peace.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
McAnarchy:
Lol. In sha Allah, this NCDMB don land. A friend called his uncle who works there to do connect for him, and the uncle said he shouldn't worry that all 600 of us will be emailed next week to resume for induction. I'm still trying to believe this abundant good news.

Copied from Mark Zuckerberg app, can someone confirm?

Bros check am yourself, some people couldn't complete the process cos no masters degree/ hnd palaver and you think all 600 will be inducted next week. O wrong na! O wrong!

Nor be only induction na abortion.

Omo you deh vex o
Shey be Testmi don talk 12am tonight make una check back.
Laugh wan kill me
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2021
Omo!!!!

Insults just full everywhere because of leaked questions.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Wahala for who leak questions o
Insult left-right-centre

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

Omo you deh vex o
Shey be Testmi don talk 12am tonight make una check back.
Laugh wan kill me
I go dey here observe all the 2.2 and hnd people tomorrow.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Intense lobbying already going on in National Assembly, the info I got today was that, the Leadership of the National Assembly has requested for slots from the board, Though the ES is yet to communicate back to NASS.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:
Intense lobbying already going on in National Assembly, the info I got today was that, the Leadership of the National Assembly has requested for slots from the board, Though the ES is yet to communicate back to NASS.

On top how many people they want to employ, they are still lobbying for slot..

Meaning the slot for merit will be reducing
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
ennyj01:

On top how many people they want to employ, they are still lobbying for slot..

Meaning the slot for merit will be reducing

That was the way they started with FIRS, until the agency is now fully bloated.

Except an agency head want himself exposed, he has to take a bow.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

That was the way they started with FIRS, until the agency is now fully bloated.

It is well.
Hopefully we will come out on top after all the lobbying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
I personally meet some guys today on their way to the Speaker Office, with their Test Score print out and their documents, I had to confront them, they said they were short changed during the test and the speaker had asked them to come today.

Some members are already about laying a petition on the Senate floor about the exercise and calling for outright cancellation ( where lobbying start)..

which agency will want to cancel such exams with so much resources expended already, most likely the ES will have to dish out some slots to save himself from unnecessary Abuja/Bayelsa up and down

You guys should just keep praying especially those who made the next stage.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Hmm.. I’m not even surprised.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:
I personally meet a few Individuals today on their way to the Speaker Office, with their Test Score print out and their documents, I had to confront them, they said they were short changed during the test and the speaker had asked them to come today.

Some members are already about laying a petition on the Senate floor about the exercise and calling for outright cancellation ( where lobbying start)..

which agency will want to cancel such exams with so much resources expended already, most likely the ES will have to dish out some slots to save himself from unnecessary Abuja/Bayelsa up and down

Ghen Ghen

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Mttccchhheeeewww..........Wetin concern me grin

Merit kill una dere

Still observing though

Simply observing...

BTW, for those who wish to know what my FCC commissioner told me... The employment list had already been compiled even before the first test. They are only waiting for the formalities to be over.

Thunder fire merit once more .... Lol
Lol, @KingsleyWabote you can talk sha.
I heard the same news though since last year.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mannymanny: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

This sounds more like there’s no other stage left after this documentation. How true?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:
I personally meet some guys today on their way to the Speaker Office, with their Test Score print out and their documents, I had to confront them, they said they were short changed during the test and the speaker had asked them to come today.

Hmmm... It is well.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
I wonder if all this happened during nnpc's recruitment. Everyone that i know got it on merit. NASS will always press for slot. Na so dem be. But how many can they actually get. I strongly feel majority will still be on merit.

TammyAnybody:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 12:07am On Feb 25, 2021
Some parts of the form are now editable..

Those having one issue or the other can now check it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2021
423jo:
I wonder if all this happened during nnpc's recruitment. Everyone that i know got it on merit. NASS will always press for slot. Na so dem be. But how many can they actually get. I strongly feel majority will still be on merit.

I also knew some that never wrote the exam that were asked to come out on zoom and tell the whole Nigeria that they got the job on merit... grin

If you can find your way around NASS one day, you see them smiling out of offices with APL In their hands.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2021
Mannymanny:

This sounds more like there’s no other stage left after this documentation. How true?

Interview must happen...

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Interview must happen...

Is uploading of documents, documentation or a process for the interview stage?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2021
eddieo:
They will be sobbing in "Sifia" pains now.
For the first test, the questions were not too difficult to tackle within the allocated time. As for the second test, it beats my imagination that one could score more than 80 in less than 44 minutes without cheating. I greatly doubt that, no matter how brilliant you are. Majority including those that are brilliant played smart using screenshots and choose to be quiet about their scores after the test so as not to be suspected of cheating. Some even posted fake low scores but on 22nd they revealed their real scores.
The screenshot crew will learn from this. Some even saw it as an avenue to make money from the test using the screenshot. Well, at least they've got nothing to loose since they made some money from sales.
I hope luck smile on many particularly those that have been given legitimate info on these thread. It will be my joy if they all scale through.

Bro, this is not to join issues with you. But you make me laugh when you say “ you can’t score 80 in a 44 mins exam no matter how brilliant you are”. Please don’t pass assessment on people based on your level. Level of difficulty of any task or screening is relative; tho most times depends on preparations and exposure. I once wrote a screening exam with Royal Navy (UK), and the maths section was 30 questions in 9 minutes without calculators. You bloody do all the numbers with only pen and paper. The Verbal was 50 questions in 15 mins, and the mechanical 20 questions in 10 mins (they ask you practical questions about the machine drawn on the question paper). Don’t take my word for it; ask around about the Royal Navy entrance exam for engineers. If you think you’ve written exams under pressure of time, wait till you write that. I managed to score a 65%. But a young guy who only finished college and wanted to join the navy as a weapons engineer scored 100%. The guy currently holds the record of the best score ever in Royal Navy exam in the UK (so they said on that day). Mind you, many of us had masters already. Meaning we already knew engineering. The organisers couldn’t stop praising him. Face the reality that people can be better than you, and may not have same level of difficulty.

This is not to rule out that some people who got the mail cheated. But what about those who cheated and still scored less than 75%? That it didn’t favour you doesn’t mean every other person cheated and shouldn’t have been called.
Lemme even make an analysis for you based on the second test, at least for EH.

1. Many of the SJTs from the first test were repeated. Even those that weren’t repeated, good candidates who are very ambitious of this role could have studied sjts after the first test. At least to know how it works. I sat for the second test knowing certainly there will be sjts. If you missed that, your bad. If you also used up your time in reading the whole paragraph, then don’t cry about impossibilities here.

2. The verbal part for the EH was a complete joke. 20 questions (out of 60, mind you) on very simple “synonyms”. “ what can replace predominant in the sentence.....”. I was super amazed at the verbal that I had to snap it for laughs. Imagine you got at least those 20 verbal, that would have been 33%. So you that got 25%, what’s up na?

3. If you ever studied for this exam, especially after the first test (which you should have), you would have known there are basically two types of diagrammatic reasoning tests.....the first one we wrote in the first test and the figures thing in the second test. Only these two types online. Google for yourself now. People probably smashed the first test because the whole diagrammatic reasoning questions were from GMAT, 100% of it. So were you expecting them to repeat the exam questions, or you didn’t think there will be another diagrammatic reasoning question in the second test?
For goodness sakes, the first exam was enough clue to show you the pattern of questions to come (at least for the EH). If you didn’t prepare further, but rather waited for another system failure to get a second 80%, I’m not sorry to be honest.

3. The only new thing for the EH in that exam was the numerical. And yo, that was purely GMAT standard numerical. Not to say it was very easy, but numerical aren’t that hard, they just take time.

2020 GMAT has only 200 numerical questions, those should take you only 2 days to finish, 100 a day. You had about 4 days notice to the test. ( I studied 100 in 5 hours myself). If you were conscious enough that you’re competing with the forces of inevitable connections for limited slots, maybe you for consider am. It’s a disrespect for someone to go all this length to prepare and you generalise cheating, Saying “it’s impossible to get 80% in 44 mins” (45 by the way).

Stop talking down on people or generalising things using yourself as a reference. Abilities and preparations are different. You no be reference for everybody ma!

How can someone who scored 35% for example (that’s like answering only 21 out of 60 questions correctly) come here to rant about cheating. Okay, others cheated , was that why you did that badly? Pardon my tone but the whining here really warrants it.

Brother, make this a physical exam, well supervised, the man who scored 35% will still stand no chance. And somebody will still hit above 90%.

Just be praying and stop whining. If dem keep you wey get 28% and person wey get 80% to write this exam you no still pass am. Abi did they supervise you and didn’t supervise me?
Also, assuming you scored up to 70% and you believe for certain that the man who scored 80% cheated, it means you cheated for sure. Or what else could make you to think it’s not possible to get just 6 answers correctly more than you did (48/60-80%; Against your 42/60-70).

Again, this is not to say that people didn’t cheat (the system enabled that ), but whining and generalising it is very very condescending.....and I couldn’t have let that slide. Don’t bloody use yourself to judge me like my success is pegged to yours. Life no end here, move on!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 25, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

Scheme124
Lek4sure
Abokii8

What do you all have to say please? Thank you.
We are waiting for the next line of action for now I can't comment all I knew is that we were mailed to upload decuments and fill form which we done so. Wishing everyone success to the final stage. Everything is nt far now

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gimli(m): 1:21am On Feb 25, 2021
scheme124:
We are waiting for the next line of action for now I can't comment all I knew is that we were mailed to upload decuments and fill form which we done so. Wishing everyone success to the final stage. Everything is nt far now

Any hope of another list coming out?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 25, 2021
Gimli:

Any hope of another list coming out?
Sure,but special list base on connect(strong connect) Those asked to upload is base on merit as ES insisted on merit list and subsequent one definitely is base on connect that is the fact.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gimli(m): 1:33am On Feb 25, 2021
hope ES would consider those who score 70% upward
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 25, 2021
scheme124:
Sure,but special list base on connect(strong connect) Those asked to upload is base on merit as ES insisted on merit list and subsequent one definitely is base on connect that is the fact.
Hmm, let's wait and see. Some people that scored below 50% were sent mail as well. I don't think that is the merit list. If it was then those people wouldn't have gotten the mail.
I feel they might send another mail for the interview proper. Fingers crossed�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 2:15am On Feb 25, 2021
You made a very valid point, I also know of one....but what is really confusing in the whole thing is the fact that I haven't seen anyone score 75 n above that didn't receive the mail.

MrsE85:
Hmm, let's wait and see. Some people that scored below 50% were sent mail as well. I don't think that is the merit list. If it was then those people wouldn't have gotten the mail.
I feel they might send another mail for the interview proper. Fingers crossed�
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:16am On Feb 25, 2021
ennyj01:

Are you saying those with connections will get mail to upload their certificates and update their profile also?
I don't know about that one. But people said slots are flying up and down. Why do you think they raised the bar so high like that? It think it is to create more space for slots. My thoughts though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2021
a4olabisamuel:
You made a very valid point, I also know of one....but what is really confusing in the whole thing is the fact that I haven't seen anyone score 75 n above that didn't receive the mail.

. I have seen some People who scored above 75% in my State that didn't get the mail and I've also seen some persons who scored below 50% that got the mail. The all thing is very confusing.
Let's wait and see how things will play out from week. Until then, I'm still saying that list is not the merit list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.