Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541029 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by maluga: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
MoniqueFresh:
I personally have a feeling that those whose portals are accessible will be shortlisted for another test (say stage two of the recruitment). DPR started like this when we took the exams and few of us that were able to access our portal got shortlisted for the interview in 2016. However, this is just a speculation.

Everyone can access his/ her portal.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chai be like say na another Test again ooooooooooooooooO

Portal showing Quizzes: 0

And clicking on the Home Tab, a notification "You have to change your password pops up".

I doubt previous scores are still available sef...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
MoniqueFresh:
I personally have a feeling that those whose portals are accessible will be shortlisted for another test (say stage two of the recruitment). DPR started like this when we took the exams and few of us that were able to access our portal got shortlisted for the interview in 2016. However, this is just a speculation.
I really don't think anyone can't access his/her portal... Initially, I was unable to login until I tried with a laptop... So if you can't login with phone, use a laptop
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
My own is that I changed password, now I am unable to login. No stress for me though.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
You all should stop disturbing yourself about testmi, it’s ab examination site not just for NCBMD but any other organization that wants an online exam for it candidates.

If you login and follow the instructions there it like you talking the first test over again which I doubt might even still be on the site.

So please let’s relax and stop giving people heartache over 50/50 chance of getting this job.

An email will definitely be sent to everyone at due time.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
For some of us, it's showing "quizzes: 1"

Looks like there'll be another test.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mine was quizzes 1....now it is 0.

Let's prepare for another test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dozzim(m): 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Thanks jare.. You just spoke my mind.
Layohrt:
You all should stop disturbing yourself about testmi, it’s ab examination site not just for NCBMD but any other organization that wants an online exam for it candidates.

If you login and follow the instructions there it like you talking the first test over again which I doubt might even still be on the site.

So please let’s relax and stop giving people heartache over 50/50 chance of getting this job.

An email will definitely be sent to everyone at due time.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by martinz23(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sorry for taking us back, abeg how much is the salary package of ncdmb self make I get small clue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bro...any department under ministry of Petroleum Resources is A-Grade federal job.

martinz23:
Sorry for taking us back, abeg how much is the salary package of ncdmb self make I get small clue

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chardyni(m): 6:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Please, am I the only one that cannot login? Tried to reset password to no success.

Is this how people are screened out.

Oh well.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dagash95: 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
martinz23:

They have the same salary condition and structure as NNPC

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ibroh22(m): 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Blessed4sure:

Alright Oga. It's well.

You're not rude, but you were the first to tell me to stop wailing, over a comment that wasn't directed to you in the first place.

I can't remember saying that anyone who scored above 90 cheated though. My first comment was very clear on that. Perhaps you should read it over again.

I just wish you remember not everyone here is actually unemployed presently.

I know you'll be back to spew out more bile. But I'll just ignore.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm out.
Lol...not everyone is unemployed, I agree but that's why I am just replying your message.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by martinz23(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
a4olabisamuel:
Bro...any department under ministry of Petroleum Resources is A-Grade federal job.

Thanks brother
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by martinz23(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dagash95:

They have the same salary condition and structure as NNPC
Thanks my man

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
chardyni:
Please, am I the only one that cannot login? Tried to reset password to no success.

Is this how people are screened out.

Oh well.

I think everyone can login. Even a friend who got 31 loged in and changed her password successfully

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ifex4u(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Instructions
You will be required on that day to login with the username and password that has been sent to you via email

Once you click the “Start Test", the time starts ticking. You are required to attempt total number of availabe multiple choice questions within the stipulated time. Once the time is up, the portal will submit the exam

In due time, you will be notified if you qualify for the next round
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
I can’t log in still. Mine is saying wrong username or password

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'll advise we all calm our nerves and wait for NCDMB to get back to us. Nothing is happening with the recruitment for now from the info I garnered, let's just pray we get the APL at the end of the exercise.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 1:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Testmi don drop message at last

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JOOS: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2021
A second round of tests it is. cool Good luck to us all.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 1:17am On Jan 26, 2021
You been go jonze before..LOL grin

JOOS:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ability05: 1:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Finally
Timon4real:
Testmi don drop message at last
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2021
Wow, finally..
JOOS:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 1:38am On Jan 26, 2021
This guy has said it already.. And people were there denying with some even insulting him and calling him names..
leks4sure:
Update!!!

Some candidates have been shortlisted to take another aptitude test on Testmi by the same outsource firm.

Kindly check your mails from time to time for invite on or before this weekend.

All things equal, online test slated for 30th January, 2021.

Note!! This information is tentative as meeting and preparation still ongoing with all parties.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Please let's leave that argument/insult part, ahead ahead

Usmyne:
This guy has said it already.. And people were there denying with some even insulting him and calling him names..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2021
grin
JOOS:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Was the first Test notification sent via email or text message?

Do you have any notification in your email please and who else got this?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 26, 2021
text came in with a link to testmi attached. But Truecaller is seeing the number used as HUSSPUPPY ����

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by physise(m): 2:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Any study materials would be highly useful. Kindly share if you have any.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SomebodysMrs(f): 2:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Goodmorning please I would love to have the study materials. Thank you!
NekkyCee:
Good luck! Do you need study materials? grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 2:15am On Jan 26, 2021
I learnt that many people got the text message, I am yet to get by the way. But there is no mail yet. Just a text for now...
Layohrt:
Was the first Test notification sent via email or text message?

Do you have any notification in your email please and who else got this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.