Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1543767 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
AtbuAbdul:

I got mine too, though EH. And I don't think the criteria is the score because my score was a bit lower than fifty but I applied for Engineering and from Kogi. Others should share there details for us to deduce what criteria they used for this second invite. Good luck to us all.

The question is: did anyone who scored below 40 get the invite.

I think 40 is a good average score they could have used, considering the first test had some hitches.

Kindly signify if you had a score less than 40 and you were invited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by giftygirl1(f): 6:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Sayhi2essy:
Please people that got the invite, was there a new username and password given?
No new Username (your email address),only a default password.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 6:35am On Jan 26, 2021
livinglifemgr:
I'll advise we all calm our nerves and wait for NCDMB to get back to us. Nothing is happening with the recruitment for now from the info I garnered, let's just pray we get the APL at the end of the exercise.

Something was happening jare, oga.

Lol. grin

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nnabugwu8590: 6:37am On Jan 26, 2021
giftygirl1:

Yes, I just saw a text message of "congratulations". Examination scheduled on the 30th of January.
Any reading material from your end?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sayhi2essy(f): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2021
giftygirl1:

No new Username (your email address),only a default password.

No wonder I can't login, though I haven't received any invite (text/mail). I am hopeful sha
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sirlaw007: 6:39am On Jan 26, 2021
Pls we need past questions and suggestions on how to prepare for the test o.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nnabugwu8590: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2021
Blessed4sure:

The question is: did anyone who scored below 40 get the invite.

I think 40 is a good average score they could have used, considering the first test had some hitches.

Kindly signify if you had a score less than 40 and was invited.
My dear, I think only God knows the criteria that they used for the shortlisting. Someone has already indicated that he/she got 63% yet no text or mail message.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nnabugwu8590: 6:49am On Jan 26, 2021
Blessed4sure:

I tell you Bro/Sis.

I insisted yesterday that another test was inevitable if merit is sancrosanct.

Kudos to NCDMB management.
Do you think that everyone got shortlisted for the "the second stage" ?
NB: Testmi called it "second stage"
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joshbass: 6:53am On Jan 26, 2021
olaNL:
I have not been able to access the l
Testmi test portal, it keeps telling me invalid email or password and I am sure of the details I provided.

Is anyone experiencing same issue and what could be the cause.

If you got the invite, log in with the username and password sent to you
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Blessed4sure: 6:54am On Jan 26, 2021
Nnabugwu8590:

Do you think that everyone got shortlisted for the "the second stage" ?
NB: Testmi called the "second stage"

For now, i don't think everyone got the invite.

I also don't think the idea was to cancel the first test totally. I think they used a very low cutoff together with some other criteria not known to us.

The fact is, if the first test was flawless, the cutoff could have still been variable, because they probably used some other criteria not known to us.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Has anyone with social sciences, humanities field got the text, cus it looks more like people with pure and applied science got the text.

Anyone in social science that got the test let’s know

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by olaNL: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
Joshbass:

If you got the invite, log in with the username and password sent to you

I didn't get the invite. Though the only mode of communication between Testmi and I is through email and I haven't received any invite by mail or sms

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by olaNL: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
heed101:
Did you receive test invite?

No
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joshbass: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2021
olaNL:

I didn't get the invite. Though all the only mode of communication between Testmi and I is through email and I haven't received any invite by mail or sms

Then wait for the mail and log in with the details that will be sent to you...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Eedris4real16:
We actually don't even know the criteria used in the selection yet

Pure science and engineering.

Anyone outside this field that got the text should signify
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chidacris: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Blessed4sure:

For now, i don't think everyone got the invite.

I also don't think the idea was to cancel the first test totally. I think they used a very low cutoff together with some other criteria not known to us.

The fact is, if the first test was flawless, the cutoff could have still be variable, because they propably used some other criteria not known to us.

true... i had a very low score EH and i havnt gotten an invite and i cant login into the testmi site.. Goodluck to you all.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by sambroose(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Layohrt:
Has anyone with social sciences, humanities field got the text, cus it looks more like people with pure and applied science got the text.

Anyone in social science that got the test let’s know
Yeah got the text
Social science
Average score
Ebonyi State

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by fashrola(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2021
I got the message grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by khaleesi(f): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Joedominic723:
even we DAT scored 58 got invite, oluwa is involved....where all d 90 and 80's cut off mark pipo?, you are not bigger than God
GT Engineering from Delta State

Wow. This your comment gave me hope o. I scored 59 Eh delta state. Yet to get a text sha. But I am positive
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 7:05am On Jan 26, 2021
Anyone with a score over above 70 that got the mail.. Seems invite is sent to low scorers only.. Pls someone should confirm this my speculation..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Layohrt:

Pure science and engineering.

Anyone outside this field that got the text should signify
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Maybe those who got below 70 are been call for a re-write grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by olaNL: 7:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Okay, here is my theory, maybe the test invitation will be sent out in batches so as not to overwhelm the site as was the case during the first test. The only way to make that successful is if the test questions are changed for each batch for persons writing the test.

I hope they have learnt their lessons.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Usmyne:
Anyone with a score over above 70 that got the mail.. Seems invite is sent to low scorers only.. Pls someone should confirm this my speculation..

My thought now now sef
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by olaNL: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2021
Joshbass:

Then wait for the mail and log in with the details that will be sent to you...

Okay.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sonship9: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
Layohrt:

My thought now now sef

I scored above 75, close, but not up to 80; Rivers State. I have gotten invitation.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 7:13am On Jan 26, 2021
The test on Saturday won't be different from the last one...
They are aware that everyone cannot write at the same time"10am on Saturday " but went ahead to fix the same time for everyone....
On Saturday some will be to start test, while some won't... Then after the questions leak, they will then give another chance to those who could not take
the test another chance to cheat...
Then the next thing you will hear after waiting for 6 months again is , " congrats you have been invited to take test 3

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sonship9: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2021
brill1:
The test on Saturday won't be different from the last one...
They are aware that everyone cannot write at the same time"10am on Saturday " but went ahead to fix the same time for everyone....
On Saturday some will be to start test, while some won't... Then after the questions leak, they will then give another chance to those who could not take
the test another chance to cheat...
Then the next thing you will hear after waiting for 6 months again is , " congrats you have been invited to take test 3

grin grin grin angry grin grin angry angry angry grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2021
asaleh96:
Oga it wasn't. I'm from Kogi, EH and scored 63. Didn't get any text or mail. Perhaps a different criteria was used

May be you are using outlook mail service.

Check your dashboard to confirm your status

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by phenzy(m): 7:16am On Jan 26, 2021
AtbuAbdul:

I got mine too, though EH. And I don't think the criteria is the score because my score was a bit lower than fifty but I applied for Engineering and from Kogi. Others should share there details for us to deduce what criteria they used for this second invite. Good luck to us all.
I am from Kogi too
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Wow, let uswait forthose with 80 and above then.. I no understand those guys oo. Which kind rough play be this nah?
Sonship9:

I scored above 75, close, but not up to 80; Rivers State. I have gotten invitation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.