Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542258 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Olabima: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
leks4sure:

Thanks bro for the update. Please does it mean people that scored less than 50 will not receive mail for uploading again.

I've been fine all this while. Thank y'all

Happy new month to everyone on this thread. May it be a month full of success and fulfillment in all ramifications including this particular recruitment that brought us together. By God's grace, I wish to see everyone of us here in Nigeria Content Tower, Yenogoa for induction by September, 2021

The recruitment team are working indefatigably to ensure this recruitment process is completed and offer made by June.

We were supposed to have received interview invitation mail by now if not for setback experienced by the concerned teams (HR&IT). Physical interview was suggested initially but has been ruled out and that brought about the idea of online documentation.

Shortlisting has already been concluded and Virtual interview mails would drop once interviewers availability is secured. Interviews would run simultaneously for two weeks between April and May.

I wish everyone luck in the remaining part of this recruitment exercise. Thank you
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hello guys please let's not loose the purpose why we are all here at least there is freedom of speach/writeup so both the scammer and scammie make una shift make we see road biko grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
philipianlobbos:
One moment, your begging for info, once the info flump, you abuse him/her and suspected him to be a BIG SCAM. No one is forcing his information on your throat..

You may choose to believe or ignore if him drop any info.
Why will you ask him to upload such vital documents just to convince you to believe him? Say na wu yu bi quanu? Moderator of Nairaland abi? The youngman gave you the info of someone uploading his/her documents at that time. I believe his motive wasn't to scam anyone but to still ginger applicants that there's still chances to lobby if you're yet to upload. The intention might not be the way you see it Mr. Negative minds. Thinking to one direction and conclusion isn't the best.

Bros, no mind them jor.. Drop any info, it may serve as a guide for us even with connection and GOD ( i dey fear u?) yes, even with connect and GOD, we still need to be feed with information either negative or positive info so we can know what to tell GOD even in our silence prayers, at least, lesson might be learnt.. DPR 2016 thought me good lesson.

GOD can connect me with someone to help me with the information you dropped here..
BLOSSOM96, you were the one who promised to upload it initially. I'd advise you to stopped being a coward and keep to your promise. Remember you also promised to display your APL here when that time comes. I am patiently waiting to see that too.
I doubt if you even applied for this job in the first place. Good riddance!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
abashir:
Pls I want to clarify that does uploading documents means that the recruiters are doing documentation or screening of documents ? But in my view they are doing screening of documents. Thank you!

Are you asking or answering??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 4:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
What info are you refering to? This Blossom guy has not dropped any relevant info yet since he registered this new account. The only thing he comes here to do is boast but can't back up his claim.

philipianlobbos:

Ignore them please... They will end up chasing away those who give us info. Yet, they don't have any connect to dish info.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 4:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
I think the September 2021 date is not out of place. If offers are made in June, the normal practise is that every successful candidate will be required to wind up from their old place of work within three months which ends in September or they pay up three months salaries to their agencies (if they wish to quit immediately).

[quo author=Sanprecious post=100375947]

Thanks a lot baba. You too much.

Although low key, that September 2021 far o. That’s massive six months man undecided undecided[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
We will only chase away people like Blossom who have never given any relevant info but prefer to market themselves as Master of connections.
We have been getting reliable info from some people here and we won't chase them away. We appreciate this people. Even the Blossom guy relies on the info from this people so he could package himself well.
philipianlobbos:

Ignore them please... They will end up chasing away those who give us info. Yet, they don't have any connect to dish info.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Thank you @leks4sure, @scheme124 and everyone that has contributed on this thread.

I wish us all the very best, May the Almighty favour us.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bomshell84:

BLOSSOM96, you were the one who promised to upload it initially. I'd advise you to stopped being a coward and keep to your promise. Remember you also promised to display your APL here when that time comes. I am patiently waiting to see that too.
I doubt if you even applied for this job in the first place. Good riddance!

My brother the person you quoted is not BLOSSOM. Please let's all calm down with the insults. It has even gotten to the point where errors in sentences are highlighted and laughed at. @ Sanprecious, you are bigger than that your quote bro. As potential colleagues, we need not bully each other here, rather, we ought to correct one another and be our brothers' keeper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cojack: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
I was part of those that were successful in that 2014 NNPC recruitment. We waited for interview invite until the 2019 recruitment was advertised. I reapplied for experienced hire, but wasn't shortlisted.
Am very surprised, and also hearing it for the first time that some persons got APL in 2015, with respect to same recruitment. Well, God dey o.
Bomshell84:

In December, 2014, NNPC aptitude test was written for Operators/graduate trainee and experienced hired. Successful candidates received invitation for interview which was later halted but some persons still got APL in 2015. How come?
In the DPR 2016 Junior staff recruitment which was concluded in January, 2018, there was no interview after the aptitude test. APL were issued.
In PTI 2018 recruitment which was concluded in November, 2018, there was no interview after the aptitude test. APL were issued.
That you have not seen or witnessed it doesn't mean that it has not occurred before. This is Nigeria where "everything" is possible.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
kbrule1:

My brother the person you quoted is not BLOSSOM. Please let's all calm down with the insults. It has even gotten to the point where errors in sentences are highlighted and laughed at. @ Sanprecious, you are bigger than that your quote bro. As potential colleagues, we need not bully each other here, rather, we ought to correct one another and be our brothers' keeper.

You have a point bro.
I did that because he made attempt to ridicule someone for spelling a name wrongly. So in essence he started it. To emphasise that we are all humans (in that sense), I had to point out his own error........
Nothing malicious.
Clearly stated that I have no business in his ish with the guy, but it’s out of place to ridicule him because he spelt a name wrongly. I still maintain that position to be honest. Me and him no get issue.
Thanks tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
My own na just to de like every comment wey i see o ����

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
jasonex4:
My own na just to de like every comment wey i see o ����

I think say na only me they do this thing grin
If anybody like your comment whether e make sense or not, I deh among those weh like am.

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
kbrule1:

Noted. I am very sorry for directing the aforementioned at you. However, that Blossom guy has never for once given any useful update about this recruitment. He always come here to brag about his connections.
I am not "Sanprecious."
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
cojack:
I was part of those that were successful in that 2014 NNPC recruitment. We waited for interview invite until the 2019 recruitment was advertised. I reapplied for experienced hire, but wasn't shortlisted.
Am very surprised, and also hearing it for the first time that some persons got APL in 2015, with respect to same recruitment. Well, God dey o.
I was also successful after the aptitude test which I wrote at one school in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. I still have a copy of the aptitude test invitation letter from NNPC/Philip Consulting till date.
Some persons actually got APL in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by enoks(m): 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bomshell84:

I was also successful after the aptitude test which I wrote at one school in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state. I still have a copy of the aptitude test invitation letter from NNPC/Philip Consulting till date.
Some persons actually got APL in 2015.
Nobody,I mean not a single soul was given APL in 2015. The entire recruitment was gettisoned. Where are you getting you facts from? Is it an opinion you're sharing as facts?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
enoks:

Nobody,I mean not a single soul was given APL in 2015. The entire recruitment was gettisoned. Where are you getting you facts from? Is it an opinion you're sharing as facts?
Some persons got employed into NNPC in 2015. Though it might not be from that recruitment. Unless you want to tell me that you are an HR manager in NNPC. If you are then, I'll agree with you.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by enoks(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bomshell84:

Some persons got employed into NNPC in 2015. Though it might not be from that recruitment. Unless you want to tell me that you are an HR manager in NNPC. If you are then, I'll agree with you.
Lol, are u an HR staffer in NNPC for us to believe you? I was part of that recruitment and infact a candidate of late Baru. If people got in and it might not be from that recruitment as u said,why reference it as the basis for ur conclusion? Before the recent recruitment of 2019, there was no SS6 and 5 staff because the guys that got in 2012 were already in SS4. The guys that got in according to you in 2015, which grades were they then placed? Anyways, not to digress from the focus of this tread but have it in mind that NO ONE got into NNPC in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yen yen yen.. Abegi! Shalaye here and there!

Please kindly tell me how to answer an interview question? Thank you

enoks:

Lol, are u an HR staffer in NNPC for us to believe you? I was part of that recruitment and infact a candidate of late Baru. If people got in and it might not be from that recruitment as u said,why reference it as the basis for ur conclusion? Before the recent recruitment of 2019, there was no SS6 and 5 staff because the guys that got in 2012 were already in SS4. The guys that got in according to you in 2015, which grades were they then placed? Anyways, not to digress from the focus of this tread but have it in mind that NO ONE got into NNPC in 2015.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bomshell84:

Noted. I am very sorry for directing the aforementioned at you. However, that Blossom guy has never for once given any useful update about this recruitment. He always come here to brag about his connections.
I am not "Sanprecious."
Regards.

I never said you were Sanprecious, I only touched on his case. Lest I forget, your quote wasn't directed at me, but the owner of that moniker you quoted is a very close friend of mine and that was why I had to call your attention to the fact that "he" wasn't BLOSSOM. Thanks for understanding bro.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
nasiest:
This got to be the most immature job thread on nairaland. Very lousy set of people yuk!!! Pages will be increasing and you will be thinking there is a meaningful info but only to see two fighting up and down. Mtceew!!!
Lol. I remember you from Nnpc thread.
I don't blame the scammers tho. The country is hard. The Onus is on us to have common sense but abeg guys stop giving them unnecessary audience

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 7:12am On Apr 02, 2021
enoks:

Noted.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Good morning. Any news as regards interview mail? Omo, September too far o! cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 7:56am On Apr 02, 2021
bukhety:
Good morning. Any news as regards interview mail? Omo, September too far o! cool cool cool

It's looking more like the usual, where most o & g parastatal Recruitment take over a year. This is not expected here esp with a technocrat like the ES from the private sector.
September far I tell you.
Happy Good Friday everyone

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Will invite still roll in this weekend especially now that everyone is celebrating Easter.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2021
Hello Everyone, sorry for cross posting, please who has any update about PTDF scholarship? When do they intend to call applicants for interviews or something? Thanks

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Go to PTDF overseas scholarship thread.
CoolJaleel:
Hello Everyone, sorry for cross posting, please who has any update about PTDF scholarship? When do they intend to call applicants for interviews or something? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2021
I will really appreciate it if you could provide me with the link to the thread sir

eddieo:
Go to PTDF overseas scholarship thread.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MoniqueFresh(f): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2021
I'm afraid to say this but it appears this recruitment might just go the way of DPR 2016.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/5564081/2020-ptdf-overseas-scholarship-france/79

CoolJaleel:
I will really appreciate it if you could provide me with the link to the thread sir

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.