Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540294 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
See the way I dey rush check any mail that enters my box..... Oh Allah come to my aid!

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Fihto: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
There's trouble in the land
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
scheme124:
First batch upload applicants chances de high than second batch ,yet both have chances depending on ur connect for the second batch

Are you trying to say those in second batch without connect have slim chances?
What of someone that meets all the requirements?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fihto:
There's trouble in the land
All ears
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cynthy008:

Are you trying to say those in second batch without connect have slim chances?
What of someone that meets all the requirements?

I don't know how the selection works, but let us look at it this way.

If by chance there is no interview, will it make sense to pick qualified people from the second batch leaving those who are qualified from the first batch? I guess the answer is NO.

To make it more open and very fair to all, interview will be the best, that way it will separate people from one another and it will be easier choosing successful guys.

As long as there is no interview, they will have to pick people that were qualified from the first batch and then move to second batch and pick those that are qualified also.

I guess reason he said if there is connection, then you can be picked more than the most qualified from the first batch.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gimli(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
There is a reason why they told second batch to Upload documents ...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Gimli:

There is a reason why they told second batch to upload documents, but you can't ignore the successful ones in the first batch and move to the second batch.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Leks4sure I sight you lipsrsealed
Being a while.
How are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
ennyj01:

If by chance there is no interview, will it make sense to pick qualified people from the second batch leaving those who are qualified from the first batch? I guess the answer is NO.

To make it more open and very fair to all, interview will be the best, that way it will separate people from one another and it will be easier choosing successful guys.

As long as there is no interview, they will have to pick people that were qualified from the first batch and then move to second batch and pick those that are qualified also.

I guess reason he said if there is connection, then you can be picked more than the most qualified from the first batch.

Well let’s see how it goes. I’m sure not everyone in first batch meet the requirements and also not everyone in second batch also. So they will have to just check and call people that meet the requirements for interview I guess

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Personally, All these 1st batch , 2nd batch or coded connect batch story no add up for my side....once u are told to upload, I belive we are all in the race with equal chances.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
I have never seen an FG Agency job that has been advertised, aptitude test written but NO interview conducted. It doesn't work that way to give out APL.
Interview must be done even if its for the sake of formality.
Everyone should prepare for Interview whether physical or virtual.
ennyj01:

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
eddieo:
I have never seen an FG Agency job that has been advertised, aptitude test written but NO interview conducted. It doesn't work that way to give out APL.
Interview must be done even if is for the sake formality.

We are patiently waiting for invite.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by eddieo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Once you were sent a mail to upload your document whether first or second batch, it shows you'l were successful in the virtual test.
IMAMofPEACE:

There is a reason why they told second batch to upload documents, but you can't ignore the successful ones in the first batch and move to the second batch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
True talk bro
eddieo:
Once you were sent a mail to upload your document whether first or second batch, it shows you'l were successful in the virtual test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by xtborn21: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please how can someone tell the batch they fall under?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
eddieo:

Okay.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
xtborn21:
Please how can someone tell the batch they fall under?

They said no batch.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Guy, your head dey there af

a4olabisamuel:
Personally, All these 1st batch , 2nd batch or coded connect batch story no add up for my side....once u are told to upload, I belive we are all in the race with equal chances.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gpubiteo: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you pass, you pass...no batch grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Gpubiteo:
If you pass, you pass...no batch grin

Lol, everyone will wanna say what they feel will favour them or find comfort in.

We are humans, we are all programmed to think that way smiley

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
IMAMofPEACE:

Lol, everyone will wanna say what they feel will favour them or find comfort in.

We are humans, we are all programmed to think that way smiley
Imamofpeace pls you said mails was going to drop on Monday. Please what happened?
And when should we be expecting?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ehimze007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
When mails arrive, body go rest.

Almost Everybody has theory and source.
Nairaland motivational speakers, apostles and imams everywhere.

Abeg let's relax and chill, unnecessary worries/theories won't include or exclude your name from the list.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by megautche: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Gimli:

Yes second batch were called cos after the documentation by first batch, there were still a lot of vacancies cos some of the first batch guys didn't meet up with the requirements. My feelings though.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
megautche:

Yes second batch were called cos after the documentation by first batch, there were still a lot of vacancies cos some of the first batch guys didn't meet up with the requirements. My feelings though.

feelings....

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=ehimze007 post=100370646]When mails arrive, body go rest.

Almost Everybody has theory and source.
Nairaland motivational speakers, apostles and imams everywhere.

Abeg let's relax and chill, unnecessary worries/theories won't include or exclude your name from the list.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

Last minute moves everywhere, someone on this thread scored less than 50 EH, the person is uoloading documents as we speak. Naija I hail thee, if you can't beat them, join them.

Hmm
Na them know jare undecided

They should do all they wanna do and get back to us.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
ennyj01:

Hmm
Na them know jare undecided

They should do all they wanna do and get back to us.
Abi o, they should just spare us the trauma of waiting and get on with it.
Won't be the end of us

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qpetz: 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cynthy008:

Imamofpeace pls you said mails was going to drop on Monday. Please what happened?
And when should we be expecting?

Ain't you tired of false prophets and their false prophesies? You're asking for more.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qpetz: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

Last minute moves everywhere, someone on this thread scored less than 50 EH, the person is uoloading documents as we speak. Naija I hail thee, if you can't beat them, join them.

And what should we do with this?

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Qpetz:

And what should we do with this?

Do whatever you may with it. Last time i checked, I'm not here to satisfy your whims.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
eddieo:
Interview must be done even if its for the sake of formality.
In December, 2014, NNPC aptitude test was written for Operators/graduate trainee and experienced hired. Successful candidates received invitation for interview which was later halted but some persons still got APL in 2015. How come?
In the DPR 2016 Junior staff recruitment which was concluded in January, 2018, there was no interview after the aptitude test. APL were issued.
In PTI 2018 recruitment which was concluded in November, 2018, there was no interview after the aptitude test. APL were issued.
That you have not seen or witnessed it doesn't mean that it has not occurred before. This is Nigeria where "everything" is possible.

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by modash(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

I don't understand this. Why make him upload documents why don't you just add his name to the final list

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.