Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540281 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Stoker: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2021
Like I explained the other time, NCDMB is a parastatal of FG, the reason for this thread pertains to direct recruitment with NCDMB, in other words those who will be successful will be NCDMB staffs. NCDMB also recruits for other oil and gas companies in other to meet local content mandate. So when someone was talking about a huge recruitment pool he read about I was only trying to clarify. The best way to cope with the delay is to focus your mind on other hustles so u don't develop BP. There would certainly be speculation as it's the norm when people's minds are fixated on an issue. Evry move the see and hear in tune with the happenings of the day are interpreted to have an effect on the recruitment.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2021
I was reliably informed yesterday that this recruitment process is just a hoax and people were already employed even before the advertisement was made online.

The informant made it clear that it is a finished process already and the host community had to protest before they were given positions such as security guards, cleaners and the likes...

Pls, DO NOT ask me my source.

Please, can the trusted informants on this platform verify or dismiss this information?

Fever don enter my body as I type but I'm trying so hard not to believe the above information.

Can somebody reliable please tell me it's not true?

Thanks.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by collinkz: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Sanprecious:

This smells like Ezion Geber�

Caverton helicopters provide logistic services in the Nigerian oil and gas industry, and of recent NCDMB has taken more prominent role in personnel recruitment in the entire industry. Statutorily their role ought to be monitoring the process, but I went for a recruitment process for a service company last week, and everything was done by NCDMB. The screening tests (2 screening tests) and interview. Even questions in the tests revolved around NCDMB. Also, all the interviewers introduced themselves and boldly confirmed that they were from NCDMB......and that was where the questions started:” Do you know who we are and why we might be here for this recruitment?” Another person paraphrased “do you know what the functions of NCDMB are and why we are here today?”. In fact they were just everywhere. I met a guy outside the interview room taking notes, he said he was from NCDMB too......and he’s in planning and statistics.

So yeah, don’t be surprise bro......I think it’s the new norm. A way to achieve the 70% local content goal. That’s all think.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Geniero: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
Relax my brother. That information is false, yes NCDMB recruited some people over the years by private selection, but this recruitment was kept secret even from alot of their staff, even supervisors. (� sure of that), after completion of their bayelsa Hq, recruitment from the host community was into casual staff support position (cleaners, security etc). I don't have any info on how the APL will arrive,but save this post, people will come here to say they got this job. And being a past benefactor of the local content capacity building with an EPC, I feel alot of applicants will be pooled into that as the current Nodsgic site (hope I got that correctly) application button has been disabled..cool down and pray for favour.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cheifdaddy: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2021
False

Ufuoma90:
I was reliably informed yesterday that this recruitment process is just a hoax and people were already employed even before the advertisement was made online.

The informant made it clear that it is a finished process already and the host community had to protest before they were given positions such as security guards, cleaners and the likes...

Please, can the trusted informants on this platform verify or dismiss this information?

Fever don enter my body as I type but I'm trying so hard not to believe the above information.

Thanks.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Manymen26: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ufuoma90:

Thanks.
Is not true.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Debbie1989: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
A commercial bank seeks to recruit self motivated, intelligent, young, articulate and dynamic professionals with integrity to fill the position below:

Job Title: Customer service executives

Job Description
* Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
* Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
* Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
* Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
* Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
* Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
* Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
* Perform other duties as assigned.

Qualification Requirements
* BSC/HND/OND/NCE only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
* Very quick learner
* Keen attention to details
* Good team player
* Relationship Management
* Problem Solving
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong computer skills
* Interpersonal skills
* Good written and oral communication
* Service orientation and strong Customer focus
* Integrity.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https://forms.gle/XYgurmJDZAmTy6A28
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2021
Manymen26:

Is not true.

Thank goodness. My mind refused to believe and accept that information.

Our APL must land oh!

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Manymen26: 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ufuoma90:

Thank goodness. My mind refused to believe and accept that information.

Our APL must land oh!
grin Amen.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Fiona4love: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
It's not true
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ufuoma90:

Thanks.

1. Your first paragraph is UNTRUE
2. Your 2nd paragraph actually happened but the Host Communities didn't acept the cadre you outlined. It was finally resolved since last year.. People will be called to resume in NCDMB.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kristion: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2021
Calm down, dear calm down. If the recruitment were a scam to cover-up for those earlier recruited, how come a candidate got his 'connection' to call the ES and send his qualifications (B.Sc 3rd Class, PGD, MSc.), his application was confirmed, but came short of the standard. He could have been considered, but the 'connection' was told he can't be employed based on his class of Degree. The process is ongoing. I wouldn't want to say much but I won't. People will get this job on merit and people will get it on connection. The ES is a good man. This isn't DPR or NNPC.

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Fiona4love: 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2021
You are very correct
philipianlobbos:

1. Your first paragraph is UNTRUE
2. Your 2nd paragraph actually happened but the Host Communities didn't acept the cadre you outlined. It was finally resolved since last year.. People will be called to resume in NCDMB.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2021
kristion:
Calm down, dear calm down. If the recruitment were a scam to cover-up for those earlier recruited, how come a candidate got his 'connection' to call the ES and send his qualifications (B.Sc 3rd Class, PGD, MSc.), his application was confirmed, but came short of the standard. He could have been considered, but the 'connection' was told he can't be employed based on his class of Degree. The process is ongoing. I wouldn't want to say much but I won't. People will get this job on merit and people will get it on connection. The ES is a good man. This isn't DPR or NNPC.

Can you tell us every other thing you know to calm our fray nerves. Timelines? What's happening?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2021
Bros talk abeg, make men relax
kristion:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
kristion:
.........................This isn't DPR or NNPC.

Does NCMBD have more intergrity than the aforementioned organizations. No worries, you’d soon have the answer to your assumption cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 7:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
kristion:

Since you don’t want to say much grin grin
If you have privileged information on when this recruitment process is supposed to be concluded
Please say!
Thank you
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amadoll: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
My concern rn is that I hope I’m not reaching the age limit for GT.� The last time I applied/checked I was 26.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aachor: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amadoll:
My concern rn is that I hope I’m not reaching the age limit for GT.� The last time I applied/checked I was 26.
and now you are almost 28. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 2:46am On Apr 22, 2021
aachor:
and now you are almost 28. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kkkp: 4:43am On Apr 22, 2021
Ufuoma90:

Thanks.
You are right but applicants without connections are still in self denial. This is Nigeria dont expect the ES to turn down slots from Minister of petroleum or National assembly. This is just like any other recruitment in Nigeria. The better you guys accept the bitter truth the better for you o

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin ehehe some of you are still here carrying this based on merit placard? Issorite, they no dey tell person.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CCAb: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2021
While some of you here carry this connection with a heavy placard too. I hope u actually have this connection oh.

If not, e go shock una the merit list the way NNPC shock many people.

I'm not arguing with anyone, so don't bother starting one.

Kaeboy:
grin grin ehehe some of you are still here carrying this based on merit placard? Issorite, they no dey tell person.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kkkp: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2021
CCAb:
While some of you here carry this connection with a heavy placard too. I hope u actually have this connection oh.

If not, e go shock una the merit list the way NNPC shock many people.

I'm not arguing with anyone, so don't bother starting one.

I dont know who sold this narrative of NNPC recruitment was based on merit. Those who got it refused to tell you guys the truth.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aachor: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2021
kkkp:
I dont know who sold this narrative of NNPC recruitment was based on merit. Those who got it refused to tell you guys the truth.
and it is you all of them trusted that they told you the truth huh.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by heed101(m): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
grin
aachor:
and it is you all of them trusted that they told you the truth huh.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kebisky: 9:19am On Apr 22, 2021
kkkp:

To the best of my knowledge NNPC recruitment was fair. Lots of my colleagues from Dangote Refinery got it. Personally I knew about 9 people.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2021
Him never know wetin dey sup na. He can only say such after the recruitment is concluded but for now let's keep our fingers crossed grin
Harddiskng:

Does NCMBD have more intergrity than the aforementioned organizations. No worries, you’d soon have the answer to your assumption cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Trust me it was fair to an extent. I have a friend who was talking from your point of view but he called me last month and admitted that one of his friend too got it on merit. Basically, GT was fair but for the EH I can't vouch on that.
kkkp:

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abumuhammed(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2021
I know the NCDMB job is legit but just like every other recruitments in Nigeria, there will always be NIGERIA FACTOR.. but I imploy every one stay calm, keep applying, improve your skill set and be positive. know without doubt that, God will never waste a sincere effort..
so let's keep fingers cross and be sure that whatever is your will not miss, all we have to do is TRY your human effort.. SO help us GOD

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.