Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539448 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
nasiest:
Trust me it was fair to an extent. I have a friend who was talking from your point view but he called me last month and admitted that one of his friend too got it on merit. Basically, GT was fair but for the EH I can't vouch on that.

Did NNPC call EH?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yet to receive invite and they said interviews stated for April 26
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mails can still drop from now till Saturday since na virtual interview..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2021
Burchester:

They said? How many people please
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 6:39pm On Apr 22, 2021
Cynthy008:

They said? How many people please

Scheme124, Newcastle2023...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Burchester:

You have started laying a terrible foundation on how to crush the guy who gave the info of 26 April. You have suddenly forgotten the management meetings that held after his prediction? Common sense will make you understand that their might be some changes in decisions regrading the 26th prediction. Some guys are just waiting for the 26th so you can start vomiting garbages.

24 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2021
Nope but I won't be surprised if they did in-house stuff already.
Bigdadson:

Did NNPC call EH?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2021
nasiest:
Nope but I won't be surprised if they did in-house stuff already.
Like internal replacement, right?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MeetSamir: 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2021
Meanwhile, this is quite encouraging

1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You have started laying a terrible foundation on how to crush the guy who gave the info of 26 April. You have suddenly forgotten the management meetings that held after his prediction? Common sense will make you understand that their might be some changes in decisions regrading the 26th prediction. Some guys are just waiting for the 26th so you can start vomiting garbages.

I am not laying a terrible foundation. I was wondering why they haven't send interview invites till now..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Why did you then mentioned their names? Like there's no need to [color=#990000][/color]

Burchester:

I am not laying a terrible foundation. I was wondering why they haven't send interview invites till now..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jazberry1: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2021
Burchester:

Scheme124, Newcastle2023...

Calling out names, seems like you are mocking them. This guys are trying, as in they go out of their way to get information to feed this thread. It is what they gather as information they share here, so, if anything don't work out as said by them is not their fault as unforseen situation may change things .

16 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2021
Yes, sure thing.
Bomshell84:

Like internal replacement, right?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
Una too like to dey type..
It actually depends on your own reasoning,
Somebody asked him who gave out such info and he called out their names...please learn to follow things on ground before interpreting..
Or don't you also think the guy believed the info too well and that's why he said such and needs an update from them just like every other person waiting to hear from them?
Make una dey calm down with una "seems, I think"
Jazberry1:

Calling out names, seems like you are mocking them. This guys are trying, as in they go out of their way to get information to feed this thread. It is what they gather as information they share here, so, if anything don't work out as said by them is not their fault as unforseen situation may change things .

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 23, 2021
jlomz:
@Scheme124 and @leksure good morning, biko make unna come help us with clarifications oooooooO abeg...
Any changes in the process abi the process has commenced already?
people should nt be in haste no matter how long it will take,It will come to anyone that is destined to get it. No cause of alarm, we are waiting. Whatever will happen will happen ,people should be patient to wait for their luck,no one can stop someone's destiny as far ncdmb. Those that would get it ,will get it. People should pray to be lucky winners at the end . It is nt do or die affairs. Remain small for jubilation pls small patients. Success everyone

26 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cojack: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2021
Patience is a virtue, no doubt, but the reality be say, e no easy at all.
scheme124:
people should nt be in haste no matter how long it will take,It will come to anyone that is destined to get it. No cause of alarm, we are waiting. Whatever will happen will happen ,people should be patient to wait for their luck,no one can stop someone's destiny as far ncdmb. Those that would get it ,will get it. People should pray to be lucky winners at the end . It is nt do or die affairs. Remain small for jubilation pls small patients. Success everyone

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by freakcin: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2021
What has life taught you? Life has taught me, integrity is the greatest currency.

Before Scheme 124 posted. Several people have said lots of things. Scheme 124 did not even state a date. He only calmed frayed nerves and allayed fears on the subject of recruitment irregularity and these was enough to calm the hitherto raging storm. . . . suffice it to say his antecedents speaks for him.

If you have nothing concrete to say hold your peace for you will always be held accountable for what emanates from you.

As we all wait, let's remember to sharpen the mind with new skills and network. Who knows. . . in the course of doing all these, a better job might just come along.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2021
@lek4sure, where you dey na? Pls we need your update too.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2021
leks4sure:

I've been fine all this while. Thank y'all

Happy new month to everyone on this thread. May it be a month full of success and fulfillment in all ramifications including this particular recruitment that brought us together. By God's grace, I wish to see everyone of us here in Nigeria Content Tower, Yenogoa for induction by September, 2021

The recruitment team are working indefatigably to ensure this recruitment process is completed and offer made by June.

We were supposed to have received interview invitation mail by now if not for setback experienced by the concerned teams (HR&IT). Physical interview was suggested initially but has been ruled out and that brought about the idea of online documentation.

Shortlisting has already been concluded and Virtual interview mails would drop once interviewers availability is secured. Interviews would run simultaneously for two weeks between April and May.

I wish everyone luck in the remaining part of this recruitment exercise. Thank you
I guess September is real o! Na patience we must get.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2021
freakcin:
What has life taught you? Life has taught me, integrity is the greatest currency.

Before Scheme 124 posted. Several people have said lots of things. Scheme 124 did not even state a date. He only calmed frayed nerves and allayed fears on the subject of recruitment irregularity and these was enough to calm the hitherto raging storm. . . . suffice it to say his antecedents speaks for him.

If you have nothing concrete to say hold your peace for you will always be held accountable for what emanates from you.

As we all wait, let's remember to sharpen the mind with new skills and network. Who knows. . . in the course of doing all these, a better job might just come along.

grin grin grin this life sha. Everyone becomes quiet, then there will be a clamour for update, anything near legit. You say you’re not sure of the info you have (no one is) coz it’s not iron-cast, they say just drop it like that we’ll manage. You drop the info, even stating the inherent uncertainties.......after an impatient check against time, some come back here to say “it’s not happening the way you said it. who send you talk? Why you even put date? Must you talk? You see, you don’t have integrity”. And then the malicious comparison with some other person. Na wa!

Let’s be very clear, no one is under any obligation here to furnish the others with information. This thread is not some paid subscription for information. We are all here as candidates. As much as I trust what Scheme124, Newcastle and others say, native sense and experience requires that I make reservations for changes to the information. Even the recruitment itself has changed positions severally, let alone people who are not yet NCDMB staff (but go out of their way to get info).

I believe there’s a reason why Newcastle and perhaps some others who have little info no longer post here. It’s not cowardice, it’s wisdom. One will be a fool if he/she doesn’t learn from experience.

This na why I bin talk say I’m very thin-skinned o, man no get strength at all cheesy cheesy cheesy

14 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2021
Exactly!!!
Sanprecious:

grin grin grin this life sha. Everyone becomes quiet, then there will be a clamour for update, anything near legit. You say you’re not sure of the info you have (no one is) coz it’s not iron-cast, they say just drop it like that we’ll manage. You drop the info, even stating the inherent uncertainties.......after an impatient check against time, some come back here to say “it’s not happening the way you said it. who send you talk? Why you even put date? Must you talk? You see, you don’t have integrity”. And then the malicious comparison with some other person. Na wa!

Let’s be very clear, no one is under any obligation here to furnish the others with information. This thread is not some paid subscription for information. We are all here as candidates. As much as I trust what Scheme124, Newcastle and others say, native sense and experience requires that I make reservations for changes to the information. Even the recruitment itself has changed positions severally, let alone people who are not yet NCDMB staff (but go out of their way to get info).

I believe there’s a reason why Newcastle and perhaps some others who have little info no longer post here. It’s not cowardice, it’s wisdom. One will be a fool if he/she doesn’t learn from experience.

This na why I bin talk say I’m very thin-skinned o, man no get strength at all cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by subcbouy: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2021
Don't put too much mind into this recruitment please. when time is rip, you will get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by freakcin: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
@ Sanprecious

Any particular reason why you quoted my post?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
Sanprecious:

This guy sha... U sabi write o... Hoping to see you at the NCT soonest

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
We'll get a mail soon
I'm optimistic

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2021
cojack:
Patience is a virtue, no doubt, but the reality be say, e no easy at all.
People are saying it has been cancelled . Still people will get this job wether they cancelled or nt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by hopeful2018: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2021
scheme124:
People are saying it has been cancelled . Still people will get this job wether they cancelled or nt.
Insha Allahu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
scheme124:

Baba leave what people are saying
Please I want to listen to what you are saying or what you are listening to ; smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2021
hopeful2018:

Insha Allahu
hopeful2018 ,we will get the job our hope is 2021

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by hopeful2018: 5:44am On Apr 24, 2021
scheme124:
hopeful2018 ,we will get the job our hope is 2021
By the Grace of the Almighty Sir. 2021 will be our year of success and many celebrations.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Engrsadiq8(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
Any update pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.