Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541523 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

@Intels2020, you have done very well. God bless you for your thoughtfulness.

Happy 2021 to everyone here!

Newcastle2023:
It's very likely that we will hear from them next week for the continuation of the recruitment process. Thanks and all the very best!

Newcastle2023:

Thanks a great deal for your kind words.

I would advise that we patiently wait for the invites to roll in. All the details of the next stage of the recruitment process would be unambiguously stated therein.

All the best!

Newcastle2023:

Scheme124 is very reliable. He gets his information from the top management of the concerned agency and FCC.

I'd like to admonish that we remain patient and polite with one another here. There could always be change of plans, nothing is sacrosanct.

Rationally, we should get the invites between today and tomorrow if the interviews would still hold by next week.

All the best guys. Thank you.

voltts:

Hahaha i hope Newcastle2023 and scheme123 are seeing how wrong they were..

@voltts, I never said the cut off mark was 70%. Those were my earlier posts above. I only attested to the fact that @Scheme124 is a very reliable person. He actually got his information from a GM in the concerned agency. Plans can always change. Let's endeavour to apply emotional intelligence in our engagements.

I wish you all the best in your test and thank you.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

@voltts, I never said the cut off mark was 70%. Those were my earlier posts above. I only attested to the fact that @Scheme124 is a very reliable person. He actually got his information from a GM in the concerned agency. Plans can always change. Let's endeavour to apply emotional intelligence in our engagements.

Personal I am marveled by your level of calmness and wisdom, please know you and scheme127 are fully appreciated, and further information at any point in time would also be appreciated, thanks brotherly.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jimolak745(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Am matured response...

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by juri: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
What was said in reference to Newcastle2023 and @Scheme124 by some here is most disappointing. Let's learn to appreciate people's efforts as they had tried in the past ( and I pray they have a forgiving heart to continue) to give useful information. These persons are not staff of NCDMB. Even the persons they may be getting information from may choose to leave out some details in what they are giving out. So these nairalanders giving us information may not always be 100% accurate. There information no doubts is useful.

Newcastle2023 @Scheme124 @Leks4sure and all others giving out genuine information as they had so received and believed to be true, I want to take this opportunity to appreciate you guys. I dearly comment here but I just could not hold back when some persons were trying to cast assertions especially on Newcastle2023 and @Scheme124. Am sure such persons will do same to @Leks4sure if his information's turns out no to be accurate in the future even for factors not known to him.

Again, Newcastle2023 especially, I really want to take this moment to celebrate and appreciate you, I honestly and sincerely pray you get your heart's desires as it relates to this NCDMB application. My post may have been too long so house pls forgive me, but sometimes one can't just let some things slide. Thanks.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
This got me smiling..
Oya pity am and supply a p&q for am
terrificjoe:
Please someone should pity me and help me with a past question and answer

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
God bless you Newcastle2023.
You are such a very calm and composed person. We really appreciate your unrelenting efforts.

Allah yay maka albarka. Pls respond to my DM.
Newcastle2023:

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elpadre22: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin me, my own problem be say, on 30th incase u write earlier than us, be a patriot and drop one for ur fellow applicants, I assure you, we shall appreciate you & pray for you.

Remember drop it for ur boys

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
abimbola74:

Making use of both phone and a laptop.

Did you finally succeed in opening the web page?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Originakalokalo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
It looks like everyone is writing at the same time again.

Doing things the same way and expecting different results?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thank you very much for all the information @Newcastle2023 @Scheme124 @Leks4sure, God bless you all.

To all those that are writing the test, i wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jack005(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
I can't access the site.. Who is experiencing same issue?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nuel000: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
to all those who saw my comment as "rude," I apologize, especially to Nikky. And to all writing the test this Saturday, Goodluck to you guys

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Could it be that we must log in by exactly 10 am and start the test?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
Latest

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nenyezz:
Latest

Please the cheerful givers of the last test shouldn't hesitate to do the same this time oooo.
; wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Joedominic723: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
Intels2020:

Please the cheerful givers of the last test shouldn't hesitate to do the same this time oooo.
; wink wink wink
lolzz, no go read oo...dey wait 4 manna
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Solonzo19: 5:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hello House!
Cant seem to locate the mail with my default password anymore, can anyone help me with a number or any means of communicating with them. Thanks.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by matman34(m): 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
Who else just got a mail from testmi for the second round?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Chai! Am back after the ban. Maluga you're the cause of my ban because I was trying to share the oil and gas website to you.

Is obvious that some people here are just entering the labour market and can't really control their frustrations. I feel bad that people who goes outside their comfort zone to seek information for you free of charge and you still had the audacity to call them names.

It is most rather unfortunate that people with these kinds of attitudes actually pass through the four walls of higher institutions of learning. You were awarded a certificate of degree in both character and learning. Meaning you are meant to be civil when speaking in public but you're here disgracing yourself and your village people simply because an information doesn't sit well with you .

Make una change una ways this new year o.. Wishing us all the best in the upcoming test. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tolade sister welcome o grin
Shugavee:
Why do I hv this feeling that this could be a scam, that they basically want us in their site again to make money , why hvnt the site shown us the company employing ? It’s just us assuming, cause the ncdmb hasn’t even said it anywhere that they are recruiting. We hv written the first test , about to write the second one and the site hasn’t told us who’s recruiting? Like we are supposed to keep writing test on the possibility that it maybe true and if it’s not, the scammers keep using our vulnerable state to milk our data? Think about it

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
matman34:
Who else just got a mail from testmi for the second round?

I just did.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shugavee:
Why do I hv this feeling that this could be a scam, that they basically want us in their site again to make money , why hvnt the site shown us the company employing ? It’s just us assuming, cause the ncdmb hasn’t even said it anywhere that they are recruiting. We hv written the first test , about to write the second one and the site hasn’t told us who’s recruiting? Like we are supposed to keep writing test on the possibility that it maybe true and if it’s not, the scammers keep using our vulnerable state to milk our data? Think about it

And what will they gain if we troop to their site again. Is there any ads on the site that will generate income for them via traffic?

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Solonzo19:
Hello House!
Cant seem to locate the mail with my default password anymore, can anyone help me with a number or any means of communicating with them. Thanks.

Type Testmi or Oil and gas in your email search box.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shugavee(f): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Intels2020:

And what will they gain if we troop to their site again. Is there any ads on the site that will generate income for them via traffic?
what will they gain ? R u kidding me ? Do u know how many millions they would make from people entering their site? Or u are not exposed to that extent?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by maryannah(f): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Clinton12345:

I just did.

Same
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MRosario(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shugavee:
what will they gain ? R u kidding me ? Do u know how many millions they would make from people entering their site? Or u are not exposed to that extent?

They won't gain anything, it's not that kind of site.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shugavee(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
The first test is very suspicious, almost everybody wrote it twice even after getting their first score. Don’t joke with scammers and site developers o. When something isn’t straight forward, it isn’t straight forward, now some persons got a mail that they hv been shortlisted, same with myself , but I come here and some persons are testifying that even without the mail they were able to log in with their old password , what kin or recruitment is that Biko ?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shugavee(f): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
MRosario:

They won't gain anything, it's not that kind of site.
indeed.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TheSociopath(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shugavee:

So who will pay them the millions. You?

Site that is not running ads, they will just be making money laidat.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.