Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1543659 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by beeberly: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2021
Please abg I have am
Issue Nd I need clearity ; did the text come through the same bulk sms we got the last time or through a different number ; cos I applied for a scholarship some time back, the number they used to confirm that my application was accepted is the same number I got this testmi message. And I can’t access my testmi portal
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2021
The test Site is not even loading
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Burchester:
The test Site is not even loading
use chrome
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Usmyne:
Anyone with a score over above 70 that got the mail.. Seems invite is sent to low scorers only.. Pls someone should confirm this my speculation..
Not true
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Osiomogie: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2021
i got 80 and i got a text message for test too.. it seems they have decided everyone should retake the test for a better assessment. i just hope they are better prepared this time
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2021
Osiomogie:
i got 80 and i got a text message for test too.. it seems they have decided everyone should retake the test for a better assessment. i just hope they are better prepared this time
I hope it is everyone, because not everyone got the text
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kachii77: 9:10am On Jan 26, 2021
i think it might depend on your state tho and then everyone that scored above 80 or 75.....if u scored above 80 u receive automatically, then those whose states didnt have enough...the top ppl in the state are just called up to a particular level or required number...my thinking tho..(federal character at work) which is y u see different results category similar happened in nnpc...there is a general cutoff....once u score that ur invited then others states that didnt have up to the required number of individuals, they just take the highest performing folks in that area uptill the required number needed and type of course they need more...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2021
I might be wrong but I don't think its a rewrite. Firstly d SMS sent as seen 4rm d thread reads 'Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the second round of aptitude test'.
secondly d SMS was sent 4rm the same bulk ID used for 1st test so if they wanted a rewrite they could have easily sent to everyone since all d numbers are on their database.
Thirdly d feedback so far has shown some criteria used by d employer although d list is not exclusive;
a) 3persons already claimed they got d SMS with below average scores nd they are all 4rm ebonyi state(federal character)
b)more persons 4rm d engineering nd pure sciences have gotten d SMS than d arts(Discipline)
c) more GTs have gotten d invite than EHs(vacancy will always be less for experienced hires)
d)almost every scores range has been represented between 30-100 so there is no uniform cut off for everybody. There are certainly other criteria used by d employer that may be unknown 2us. D aim of this test might be to authenticate d performance of those shortlisted bcoz of d massive complaints as regards d 1st test.
But then I think more SMS might still drop coz those who received already did in batches some abt 12am,1am,2am,3am....so let's keep hope alive.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by GStarr: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Our online tutorial masterclass kick starts 8pm tonight which will span through Friday.

Course to be covered include numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning plus some English tweaks which include sentence correction and analogy

To opt in, send a mail containing your whatsapp number to goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2021
"Hi, one of my guys who didn't get the text message was directed to log in with the default password they sent and change it to a new password to check the status of his application. He just confirmed he was invited for the second test too on the 30th.

Just log in with your default password and change it to a new password if you didn't get the text mesage to check if you were invited too. It is like their system was not able to contact all the successful applicants."

Na everybody dey retake no need to panic...

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nuel000: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2021
nuel000:
Who is this Newcastle of a person and why is everyone believing what he says?
all of una wey carry Newcastle and the other guy for head, where una deh now? una no fit talk?

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Na rewrite o...i know someone from delta state who scored 35 (just found out) and was invited and a lot of people i know from delta state score above 80....ao federal character is not in play..

Secondly, the default password sent, seems to be the same with the default password sent in October, so for those who didn't get the text, just use your old default password...

Lastly, MAKE UNA DE TRY READ THROUGH THE THREAD BEFORE DROPPING SOME COMMENTS (COS MOST OF THE THINGS YOU GUYS ARE ASKING HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED)....

Nor de post for posting sake

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2021
a4olabisamuel:
"Hi, one of my guys who didn't get the text message was directed to log in with the default password they sent and change it to a new password to check the status of his application. He just confirmed he was invited for the second test too on the 30th.

Just log in with your default password and change it to a new password if you didn't get the text mesage to check if you were invited too. It is like their system was not able to contact all the successful applicants."
wow, he got the direction from the test organizers?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ifex4u(m): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2021
PSVITA:

Big man reply my mail.. We need to talk.
Didn't see ur email
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2021
jasonex4:
Na rewrite o...i know someone from delta state who scored 35 (just found out) and was invited and a lot of people i know from delta state score above 80....ao federal character is not in play..

Secondly, the default password sent, seems to be the same with the default password sent in October, so for those who didn't get the text, just use your old default password...

Lastly, MAKE UNA DE TRY READ THROUGH THE THREAD BEFORE DROPPING SOME COMMENTS (COS MOST OF THE THINGS YOU GUYS ARE ASKING HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED)....

Nor de post for posting sake
Nice one but d guy with 35 and those guys with 80, are they of the same discipline nd maybe all GTs or EHs.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by heed101(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2021
I can login now. I used the default password sent in October 2020. This is actually a rewrite and not next step as speculated.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2021
YoungHunter:
wow, he got the direction from the test organizers?

Una de go through the thread at all?? Abi na only the last post una de read?? This na wetin we don talk tire for here....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kelaondona: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Your analogy is Ok and very educative but i didn't get the text or email, just logged into the portal and saw the message for the 30th Jan Test.

My thought is that, due to the issues encountered in the last exam they decided to reschedule the test for everybody.

Gabicon20:
I might be wrong but I don't think its a rewrite. Firstly d SMS sent as seen 4rm d thread reads 'Congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the second round of aptitude test'.
secondly d SMS was sent 4rm the same bulk ID used for 1st test so if they wanted a rewrite they could have easily sent to everyone since all d numbers are on their database.
Thirdly d feedback so far has shown some criteria used by d employer although d list is not exclusive;
a) 3persons already claimed they got d SMS with below average scores nd they are all 4rm ebonyi state(federal character)
b)more persons 4rm d engineering nd pure sciences have gotten d SMS than d arts(Discipline)
c) more GTs have gotten d invite than EHs(vacancy will always be less for experienced hires)
d)almost every scores range has been represented between 30-100 so there is no uniform cut off for everybody. There are certainly other criteria used by d employer that may be unknown 2us. D aim of this test might be to authenticate d performance of those shortlisted bcoz of d massive complaints as regards d 1st test.
But then I think more SMS might still drop coz those who received already did in batches some abt 12am,1am,2am,3am....so let's keep hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shaban2: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Guy's no speculation there ooh go and copy the first default password testmi sent to and login with it then change your password you will see the notification of exam.just did and i saw mine am from Kogi scored 83%.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gabicon20: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2021
Kelaondona:
Your analogy is Ok and very educative but i didn't get the text or email, just logged into the portal and saw the message for the 30th Jan Test.

My thought is that, due to the issues encountered in the last exam they decided to reschedule the test for everybody.

kk noted nd congratulations, let everyone who didn't get SMS follow suit then.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FREDDi(m): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Gabicon20:
I got mine this morning 8:25am to be precise..GT, social science.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2021
I noticed an added feature. The portal measures and displays network speed.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by phunmie306: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021
I don't know if anybody noticed but results tab is not showing again.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by khaleesi(f): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2021
jasonex4:

Una de go through the thread at all?? Abi na only the last post una de read?? This na wetin we don talk tire for here....

you should calm down.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Layohrt(f): 10:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Gabicon20:

I didn’t get sms for the first invite
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2021
NekkyCee:
I noticed an added feature. The portal measures and displays network speed.

Yeah and it also notes if it is 3g/4g
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Easy499: 10:14am On Jan 26, 2021
They said second round test. I know say we get professors here so una wan say those people no know wetin them dey write? U people should stop assuming everything.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 10:18am On Jan 26, 2021
Whether na 're-write' oh or 're-wrote' or 'write-wrote', on that day you login, write your thing and comot body smiley

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2021
I normally don’t receive text messages from Testmi but mails, so did anybody receive it in form of mail? Btw I logged into my default password and then changed the password and was able to get the message on my dashboard.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by zelion: 10:24am On Jan 26, 2021
Hello guys, I really don't know but I cannot access the site, it is bringing up an error mesaage
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ronnie2203: 10:29am On Jan 26, 2021
I got a test message inviting g me for a second round of attitude test for the oil and gas job. Test is scheduled for 30th January. EH/Finance/ Akwa Ibom State scored 71%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crownofwealth(m): 10:31am On Jan 26, 2021
khaleesi:

Wow. This your comment gave me hope o. I scored 59 law Eh delta state. Yet to get a text sha. But I am positive
I am from Delta State and scored 41 and got the text.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.