Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542119 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aligs: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2021
SatB:

You are right bro.! Your head get oil.

LOL no sir my head is filled up with blood, flesh, bones and matter, serious matters

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Sheeple grin. Since you guys are addicted to speculations. Expect feedback from NCDMB by next week Tuesday.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Newcastle2023:

@Kokoeteudo, yours clearly falls in the other considerations based. This particular list is made from a few out of many recommendation letters from highly placed public office holders and slots given out to both internal and external stakeholders.

The final list is a combination of the merit based and the other considerations based lists.

The mail we're expecting anytime from now is one of congratulations to those that made the final list, whether they go the oral interview route for PR purposes is inconsequential. All the best to everyone here and to @Kokoeteudo, NCDMB provides a world class corporate environment and as a regulator, it will avail you all the time you would need to engage in those hurtles of yours, maybe with little adjustments here or there.

For those that are oblivious of what is happening with the recruitment, it's better to ask questions politely, instead of displaying your ignorance in a very uncultured manner. Thank you.

I actually don't want to know if maybe your informations here are from a legit source or not, but at least has given hope to the hopeless in a way or the other, which we all know.

I can still recall when it actually came out well, we all benefited, some of us here can attest to that. I can tell you, even the ES himself do say some things and later would happen the other way round, powers from higher places. Let's try at least to be polite in our responses, everyone here is entitled to his opinion.
Besides it's not a must to yield to all info's, you can choose to believe or not.

Your level of maturity is worth emulating, and that's what got me typing all these. You're blessed �

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 10:04am On Sep 07, 2021
Dear Baba God in Heaven, I know I can see all the signs and red-flags but I am asking for a miracle, I choose to have faith in you.

Yes I can see that this recruitment is already turning to another DPR, I know people wey dey drop info painting NCDMB in good light go soon collect APL then disappear leaving sons and daughters of common man that like stories too much but by reason of your special miracle help me to secure my place, O Lord that I may sing praises to you and testify of your goodness cry . Amen

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AjayMain: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Your statement clearly shows how naive and ignorant you are about this recruitment. The statement I made was direct and unambiguous to those persons here that know what the issues are.

Is it a recruitment process that was originally designed to end since last year that you want to hold me to a credibility account? Something that even the Chief Executive with his supervising Boss couldn't boast of.

If you don't have anything of worth to say, I advise you to shut up your mouth, so we could mistake you for someone you're clearly not. The process has been very tiring, please don't add to it. Thank you.
Sorry Sir, I just asked a simple question, learn to handle critics without using words like naive and shut up(even if it's a figure of speech), there was no lie in what I said or you just love praise singers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Critical stage. Control your tempers. Everyone is frustrated at the several delays. Patience is truly a virtue. APL ready soon from every feedback so far. Hopefully nothing disrupts this.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qpetz: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
ofyd001:
What an incredibly stupid thing to say. Newcastle had always maintained that the recruitment isn't straight forward, subject to adjustments that even the ES has no control over. Others like leks4sure, tammynobody have given updates in line with Newcastle's at one point or the other.
Is it that you lack the ability to comprehend? Or you're just a really sad person? Either way, this is unnecessary. If you feel the information shared is incorrect, share yours or just keep quiet. Surely that's not difficult to do.

Thank you, sir. But I don't remember mentioning you.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 10:38am On Sep 07, 2021
AjayMain:

Sorry Sir, I just asked a simple question, learn to handle critics without using words like naive and shut up(even if it's a figure of speech), there was no lie in what I said or you just love praise singers.

My MAN, Heeheehee.. Cant control my laughter with the last Sentence. some of you here are wicked �

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Please let us all be patient with each other here. We don’t need to insult ourselves over this recruitment. Anybody dropping info here is doing it to help us. And if the outcome wasn’t what they predicted, kindly move on.
No one owes anyone here anything here!
Some of these people will be your bosses and colleagues after this recruitment. Don’t start having bad blood now.

@newscastle @leks4sure @scheme123 and everyone else dropping infos here, thank you very much.

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2021
This thread is becoming toxic, and it is due to the long waiting period that no one knows when it will be brought to an end.

That been said, let us be civil and mature in our conversation even though this is a faceless platform but let us respect ourselves.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ofyd001: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2021
Doesn't matter Sir. I put myself in the public conversation.

Qpetz:

Thank you, sir. But I don't remember mentioning you.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 11:11am On Sep 07, 2021
ProIT:
Critical stage. Control your tempers. Everyone is frustrated at the several delays. Patience is truly a virtue. APL ready soon from every feedback so far. Hopefully nothing disrupts this.

You don't need a Prophet to know those that are privileged to know what the issues are as regards this recruitment process when they post. My brother, temper is very much under control. We only have love and best wishes to give. I appreciate your position @ProIT.

But you must agree with me that in this critical time before we abandon the thread for future applicants, it's equally imperative to give it to them in the language they best understand while maintaining some level of decorum and respect for everyone here. At least for them not to mistake someone's civility and maturity for weakness.

@AjayMain, my choice of words were deliberate and spot on. My use of the words; 'naive', 'ignorant' and 'shut up' were very appropriate when I clearly said 'as regards this recruitment process'. And a quick reminder, there's absolutely nothing wrong with loving 'praise singers' as God himself loves them. Thank you for at least not accusing me of being carried away by them. We're love givers and receivers.

I repeat, I can easily attach a name from either the NC Tower or the HMoSPR Office to any information I give here. Anyone here is free to make his or her independent post and please make it superior to the ones that you have issues with. I believe that's the way to go moving forward. Thank you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2021
Lol. People have strength o. These few words I've typed already made me tired lol.
Everything remains a speculation till it happens.
If it does, fine. If it doesn't, fine. It's still better than no information at all.
Meanwhile like Newcastle2023 said, most bitter folks are just naive and ignorant on how public recruitment works.
Look, get a life , get busy , don't put all your hope on this.
As to my religious brethren do what you do best but bear in mind that you can still fast, pray, sow seed and still not get this job.
Just understand everything works for the good to those that please God.
Let God be true and every man be a liar.
Good day.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ofyd001: 11:21am On Sep 07, 2021
Good. Maybe you should take your advice too and try to make enquiries without being condescending, rubbishing info shared by others.

AjayMain:

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prettypearl021(f): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Can we please allow people freely give informations here?
Haba!!
We should be discussing how the recruitment would take shape and more( hopefully interview/APL will drop soon), not all these toxic conversations here.
Please if you don't have any thing to add to the group aside from saying someone's info is fake and misleading "kindly" SHUT UP AND MOVE.

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CBNwords(m): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021
I'm not surprise this is coming up on this thread, in another thread, sometime ago, this was how one of our very dear person @Nwanyiogwashi was abused and even assaulted and this led to her departure from the thread... Now we dey feel am, but we can't recall her back except she wants...

@Newcastle2023 your information to this thread is accepted, be it that they tagged it false or whatsoever, but please keep posting any news you find on this recruitment. Thanks

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2021
Like I say always keep an open mind to other options and opportunities... If you like kill yourself if Ncdmb will not be yours,it won't be yours.
Gbyms:
Lol. People have strength o. These few words I've typed already made me tired lol.
Everything remains a speculation till it happens.
If it does, fine. If it doesn't, fine. It's still better than no information at all.
Meanwhile like Newcastle2023 said, most bitter folks are just naive and ignorant on how public recruitment works.
Look, get a life , get busy , don't put all your hope on this.
As to my religious brethren do what you do best but bear in mind that you can still fast, pray, sow seed and still not get this job.
Just understand everything works for the good to those that please God.
Let God be true and every man be a liar.
Good day.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
We don't need arguments please, we need update from anyone willing to share. We do appreciate it whether it turns out to be true or otherwise.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
Harddiskng:
Dear Baba God in Heaven, I know I can see all the signs and red-flags but I am asking for a miracle, I choose to have faith in you.

Yes I can see that this recruitment is already turning to another DPR, I know people wey dey drop info painting NCDMB in good light go soon collect APL then disappear leaving sons and daughters of common man that like stories too much but by reason of your special miracle help me to secure my place, O Lord that I may sing praises to you and testify of your goodness cry . Amen

grin grin grin
Amen
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MING2021: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
People are becoming more aggressive and its quite understandable grin. But lets be patient once more, the recruitment would only be concluded when it’s time comes, no amount of insults or vexing can make it so.

We appreciate those people who go extra mile just to get an info, it’s hard. If you dont have info, appreciate what’s being given here, which one is they are not panning out? Even you can say something and change it later, why not a recruitment with lion and elephant teeths on it?

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
MING2021:
People are becoming more aggressive and its quite understandable grin. But lets be patient once more, the recruitment would only be concluded when it’s time comes, no amount of insults or vexing can make it so.

We appreciate those people who go extra mile just to get an info, it’s hard. If you dont have info, appreciate what’s being given here, which one is they are not panning out? Even you can say something and change it later, why not a recruitment with lion and elephant teeths on it?

Thank you oh.
Make everybody just calm down.
We’re almost at the finished line and what’s ours won’t pass us buy.
No more slandering of our info givers oh.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2021
Shuoooooo what is happening na?? I went on holiday and I'm back, Everywhere na gbas gbos undecided this September hot sha...make una calm down commot body joorrrrrr .....

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
jasonex4:

Thank God say I don see house to stay sha...ur hws go make sense for us that period.... cheesy cheesy
grin Make u sha come with Cynthy008
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
MaziOkoro:
@Crytoguy, na me first book your house o grin grin
Your main charging socket na for me, close to the bed. The rest can sleep on the couch

grin
I get extension box guy... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crytoguy:

You de ment guy!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crytoguy:

Lol @crytoguy we dey gather come oh.
Reunion at Bayelsa loading sef …..,
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
jasonex4:

You de ment guy!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry grin grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2021
Crytoguy:
I get extension box guy... grin
I no want disturbance grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kokoeteudo: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2021
I have had to painstakingly go through all the post here.
There are certain things I must point out...

I did my service year in FCC and worked in the Monitoring and Enforcement department of the organization. I must say that I have never seen a situation where committee heads interface with committees head of the National Assembly. FCC only have business and interface with recruiting Agencies and department of Govt. FCC committees only interface with National Assembly if there is a petition written against FCC that NASS is investigating.

Then pls I have no power to help anyone here, I learnt from writeup here that NCDMB recruitment has been on for long now.

I know very little about NCDMB and have no connect aside my brother who ask me to give him my CV.
From my experience then in FCC, I very know too well that only very few persons can be 100% sure to give you a job in A-list agencies(there are many factors and intricacies that can make or mare ur chances of getting an A-list job).
Even NASS members fight so hard to secure job in A-list agencies.

Lastly, what will be will be. I pray you all get the job at the end of the long wait.

Make una calm down

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kokoeteudo: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2021
Abadie eyeneka yak etang iko ke email

Eyeneka!
Abadie?
Please help a sister
I follow dey this NCDMB queue.
Sosongo eti-eti!!![/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
kokoeteudo:
Abadie eyeneka yak etang iko ke email

Eyeneka!
Abadie?
Please help a sister
I follow dey this NCDMB queue.
Sosongo eti-eti!!!

I think we would need to call crytoguy to help Koko out here. grin Who is with me?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.