Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540173 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
jasonex4:
So in other words, someone who scored below 75, has an HND, and was less than 27 as at the time of the advert is not qualified...

Mheeeen...

I ain't giving up though...

I'm here until the end
so far you uploaded na you wait till d final abeg..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 11:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
When are we likely to receive emails?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
leks4sure:

To be factual, they are!

If you're a GT and you you have 2:1 or first class B.SC (no 2:2, hnd or whatever) in the courses listed in the newspaper advert, age 27 or below and you upload among first batch, it's almost certain you'll be invited. Though some GTs were selected from second batch because of federal character quota system and few courses without applicants that uploaded in the first batch.

For EH, aptitude test score wasn't a major factor once you scored above 50. Qualifications and cognate experience from reputable organisations were the deciding factors.

Eweeee!!! shocked

GT.
2nd batch upload, Social Sciences (2:1, I get HSE 3 sha grin).

My body is hot, but Jehovah has the final say
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
JobbyGuy:

Wow, the chances of those who scored 75 below is therefore slim
Sorry please where is 75 coming from? Did I miss something?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaziOkoro:

Eweeee!!! shocked

GT.
2nd batch upload, just 27 at the time of application, Social Sciences (2:1, I get HSE 3 sha grin).

My body is hot, but Jehovah has the final say
arhh Mazi you're 27 nd your name na Mazi I think sey u be 40 o grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by engineerTDH: 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
So how many people do dey need..

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
Crytoguy:
arhh Mazi you're 27 nd your name na Mazi I think sey u be 40 o grin

Mazi, by its original Igbo definition, has nothing to do with age ;
Na you dey 50. grin But thanks for reminding me to suspend that name if I make it to interview stage cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
The shortlisted first batch scored 75% and above.

Gbyms:

Sorry please where is 75 coming from? Did I miss something?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
MaziOkoro:

Mazi, by its original Igbo definition, has nothing to do with age ;
Na you dey 50. grin But thanks for reminding me to suspend that name if I make it to interview stage cheesy
Eweeeee ehhhhh grin grin me I get 2 birth certificates na God go help me
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Why were they now told to upload documents first? It's obviously about scores first before anything else.

Crytoguy:
at this point I dont think it's about score..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
423jo:
Why were they now told to upload documents first? It's obviously about scores first before anything else.

hmmmmmm maybe sha
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
engineerTDH:
So how many people do dey need..
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
423jo:
The shortlisted first batch scored 75% and above.

Alright thanks.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ofyd001: 12:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Great info leks4sure, thank you. Wait oh, 150 positions for the entire recruitment or just EH? God ahbeg o!

leks4sure:
It's been a while here.

There was a strategic meeting on manpower audit yesterday between the HR and corporate communications division where the ongoing recruitment was extensively discussed and the fake job ads circulating in Bayelsa state recently. This post was to inform the general public about it. This doesn't nullify the advertised oil and gas job vacancy of 2020 by NCDMB. This is one of the numerous reasons the board decided to publish the recruitment without stating name of the agency in the newspaper advert to avoid unscrupulous persons from hijacking it.

Interview has been tentatively fixed for 2nd/3rd week of October. There is still ongoing deliberation for either Virtual or Physical Interview in Nigeria Content Tower, Yenogoa. Mails would drop anytime soon ahead.

About 500 applicants have been shortlisted for the interview, dominated by GT from the first batch of applicants to upload documents and EH from the second batch for about 150 positions.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by macflosgc: 12:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Omo how does one prepare for Govt institution GT interview?
any ideas?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 12:41am On Sep 11, 2021
I guess they'll ask based of your resume.

macflosgc:
Omo how does one prepare for Govt institution GT interview?
any ideas?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AjayMain: 1:21am On Sep 11, 2021
jjj37:

Very Mature and Reserved!!

Welcome back Man.. I must say your absence was greatly noticed & missed. Dont stay that long again without a word. there's high level of proportional rationale in your post for men/women of rightful thinking in this thread.. thanks for sharing.!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ibehvic(m): 3:00am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm tired of their recruitment process. Like seriously, another interview. Someone will now start traveling from Lagos to bayelsa over something I'm not even sure of, thereby putting my current job at risk. What excuse will I give them now. Let them just make it virtual abeg
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 3:12am On Sep 11, 2021
If they don't do interviews how do they pick people on the merit list?

Ibehvic:
I'm tired of their recruitment process. Like seriously, another interview. Someone will now start traveling from Lagos to bayelsa over something I'm not even sure of, thereby putting my current job at risk. What excuse will I give them now. Let them just make it virtual abeg
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 6:22am On Sep 11, 2021
But using 75% as a benchmark will be really unfair o..
For facts that the 2nd level test was marred with Intensive cheating...

At this point, I really feel for the below 75% folks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Please if you have interview tips for FG jobs abeg drop o..Good morning

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2021
leks4sure:
It's been a while here.

There was a strategic meeting on manpower audit yesterday between the HR and corporate communications division where the ongoing recruitment was extensively discussed and the fake job ads circulating in Bayelsa state recently. This post was to inform the general public about it. This doesn't nullify the advertised oil and gas job vacancy of 2020 by NCDMB. This is one of the numerous reasons the board decided to publish the recruitment without stating name of the agency in the newspaper advert to avoid unscrupulous persons from hijacking it.

Interview has been tentatively fixed for 2nd/3rd week of October. There is still ongoing deliberation for either Virtual or Physical Interview in Nigeria Content Tower, Yenogoa. Mails would drop anytime soon ahead.

About 500 applicants have been shortlisted for the interview, dominated by GT from the first batch of applicants to upload documents and EH from the second batch for about 150 positions.

Good luck everyone!

Please how many graduate and EH do the intend recruiting?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2021
brill1:

Please how many graduate and EH do the intend recruiting?

@Brill1, the 150 is the total number of intake for both the GT and the EH based on merit.

@Leks4sure and I are friends and our information is from different sources that should know. I really appreciate how detailed his information on the merit mode is.

Leks4sure's information is clearly from someone in the recruitment team while mine are mainly from persons in the Chief Executive's Office and Management. Let's be patient and see what's going to be in the emails.

The good thing is that the emails will drop any moment from now, most likely by next week and we will get all the details in the emails. Thank you and all the best.

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2021
423jo:

@423jo, it was because the initial cut off mark was 75%. It was later reduced to 50% after some other considerations we're made.

This recruitment is so competitive to the extent that it's only God that can guarantee anyone a slot no matter how highly connected or qualified any applicant think he or she is. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2021
Atleast now there is a varnishing point between What @Newcastle2023 has been telling us since this week and what @Leks4sure just said

**(There would soon be invitation for interview)**

So those that have been saying all sorts of things against @Newcastle what do you have to say now?

Please let us learn to be appreciative!!

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by macflosgc: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2021
Crytoguy:
Please if you have interview tips for FG jobs abeg drop o..Good morning

Please oh anyone with tips and guides should please share.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2021
macflosgc:

Co ask!!!!!!!! Oh abeg cos this 150 go choke o

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cassa93: 9:00am On Sep 11, 2021
macflosgc:

You never see invite you don dey prepare for interview....

I admire your faith bro grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Cassa93:

You never see invite you don dey prepare for interview....

I admire your faith bro grin grin grin
Na Faith be ur issue u no hear sey na 150 den wan collect ni grin grin so d guy need to prepare na

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2021
If Interviews ought to be on the first week of October, then invites would come in on the third week of September.
But if it's on the second week of October, then it'd be on the last week of this month.
Infact I'm just weak.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2021
Gbyms:
If Interviews ought to be on the first week of October, then invites would come in on the third week of September.
But if it's on the second week of October, then it'd be on the last week of this month.
Infact I'm just weak.

The mails will drop anytime from now. Most likely by next week. Applicants are coming from all over the world; UK, USA, Netherlands, Senegal, Ghana, UAE, etc for the purported Oral Interview. So ample time might expectedly be given to the successful applicants. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Prettypearl021(f): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
We the 2nd batch doc uploaders, should we start the moving already?
Because like this, okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.