Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541315 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dalsa:

No am alright, Ameen Ameen
Nagode boss.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Flygerian001(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please has any one been contacted recently, aside the first set that where called?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mena11: 4:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Let it be known, that so far nobody has come forward to say he or she has been contacted.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Your point being?

Mena11:
Let it be known, that so far nobody has come forward to say he or she has been contacted.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
I hope and pray and sincerely can’t wait to be contacted so I can give you guys the much needed satisfaction you are looking for while merrily packing my bags to go and resume in Yenagoa. Lol

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mena11: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
Until a firsthand testimony, I wouldn't believe some persons have been contacted. I wonder what harm there is in simply stating you've been contacted. After all, our usernames here aren't our actual names.
Kaleidoscope96:
Your point being?

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mena11:
Until a firsthand testimony, I wouldn't believe some persons have been contacted. I wonder what harm there is in simply stating you've been contacted. After all, our usernames here aren't our actual names.
Have you considered those contacted may not be a nairalander?

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abobim: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
They have contacted people already.. 4 guys from obia in bayelsa state have resume

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Flygerian001(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2022
abobim:
They have contacted people already.. 4 guys from obia in bayelsa state have resume

Resumed how do you mean? Like they've started working already.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abobim: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flygerian001:

Resumed how do you mean? Like they've started working already.
.. yeah,I got that information from my colleague who is from. BY. According to him, there are those who just finished in the just concluded skills prog and also four that got direct job with NCDMB all from his community. Let's just hope it is community slot anyway.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
@@@@@

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Newcastle2023:

There are a number of persons here that they have contacted. Some have collected their APLs while others are still waiting to collect theirs. The process is ongoing. More than 95% of those they have contacted so far were strictly on merit. Nobody here is obliged to prove the authenticity of the information from @Hadassah1010. Congrats to those that have collected their APLs and the best of luck to those that will eventually collect theirs. Thank you.

Thanks for the update. Has any EH contacted?

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Flygerian001(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
T4kbaba:

Thanks for the update. Has any EH contacted?

Thanks brotherly. Just hopeful by God's special Grace.�

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AlphariusOmegon: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
Newcastle2023:

There are a number of persons here that they have contacted. Some have collected their APLs while others are still waiting to collect theirs. The process is ongoing. More than 95% of those they have contacted so far were strictly on merit. Nobody here is obliged to prove the authenticity of the information from @Hadassah1010. Congrats to those that have collected their APLs and the best of luck to those that will eventually collect theirs. Thank you.

Pls sir how about NUPRC, have they contacted anyone?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by deziray(m): 8:36am On Oct 06, 2022
Newcastle2023:

Thanks for this info.
Buh why couldn't they just contact candidates via mail?
Rather than all these tension and wondering if they tried to reach out and your number wasn't reachable.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 9:51am On Oct 06, 2022
deziray:

Thanks for this info.
Buh why couldn't they just contact candidates via mail?
Rather than all these tension and wondering if they tried to reach out and your number wasn't reachable.

Why the tension? If you know and believed that whatever is destined for you will never miss you then you're at peace ✌️. Life goes on with or without NCDMB

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 12:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
OptimusPrimee:
Omo I know 2 kogi guys wer dn collect employment letter.

And they're telling them not to publicise it. Wahala

To resume in November. No mail, collect your letter physical. This persons travelled to Lagos for it not even Bayelsa

GT or EH. Please clarify.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Seems it is only GT thus far. May EH favor us when it starts.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2022
OptimusPrimee:
Omo I know 2 kogi guys wer dn collect employment letter.

And they're telling them not to publicise it. Wahala

To resume in November. No mail, collect your letter physical. This persons travelled to Lagos for it not even Bayelsa.

Both GT
Abeg confirm when them collect am

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
has anyone from delta state been contacted?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
Congratulations to everyone that were contacted to collect APL....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2022
Has it been concluded?
burantashii:
Congratulations to everyone that were contacted to collect APL....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 2el(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
It's true, people has been contacted as regard the NCDMB job.... APL distribution commenced this week...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
2el:
It's true, people has been contacted as regard the NCDMB job.... APL distribution commenced this week...

Please do you know if it is for both GTs and EHs?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Teekaystreamz:

Please do you know if it is for both GTs and EHs?

Yes...both
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Control7: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
burantashii:

Yes...both

EH should be hopeful, though I have not heard/seen any that have been contacted yet.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
burantashii:

Yes...both

Okay, if you say so. I just find it strange that EHs will be issued APL without interviews. Unless of course interviews had been held in weeks prior. This must be the most secretive conclusion to a recruitment I've ever witnessed. E be like secret cult...lol.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
#FACT: If nobody here comes up with some kind of proof/evidence to show this particular recruitment has finally gotten to an end, then it just means two things.
1) The offers currently rumoured to be shared now is not curled from the pool of successful candidates from this particular recruitment, could be back door.

2) Everything stands to be a rumour here and for a fact generated by one singular source, reason being no one has been able to answer critical questions put forward here to show the letters given out are from this particular recruitment including simple questions like how the successful ones were contacted.

If it's from this particular recruitment, then it's just a matter of time before every hidden arrangements come out to bay, no point panicking. for a fact i know like two candidates with very high scores and intimidating credentials, if there's no celebrations here then my people, there's a problem somewhere.

What is hidden will be unhidden.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE LETTER, THERE'S NO POINT COMMENTING, JUST PRESS THE "SHARE" BUTTON TO THIS POST LET'S SEE HOW GENUINE THIS IS..
THIS WAY NO ONE CAN TRACE OR TRACK YOU EASILY.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
@@@@@

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2022
Newcastle2023:

Keep waiting for answers to "critical questions". I don't know of any incentive to prove anything to doubting Thomases. If you are EH, I pray you're contacted from tomorrow. So far more of merit have collected their APLs than those that are based on stakeholder's consideration. The issuance is still ongoing. Nothing like interview for both GT and EH applicants. The committee took their time in the ES conference room to select uploads that stood out from the others with Federal Character in mind . All the best guys. Thank you.

Ok bro. No problem we just need clarification on the news on ground. Nevertheless our people should try and indicate so we can celebrate with them.Thanks, once again i wish us all favour and God's grace in our endeavours.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.