Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541153 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Let's just be calm. Life goes on. APL distribution is still on, I don't know why it's slow. Me sef never get, na hope we dey. Trust me, I'll definitely give details when I receive. Regards.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Nimisol:
Let's just be calm. Life goes on. APL distribution is still on, I don't know why it's slow. Me sef never get, na hope we dey. Trust me, I'll definitely give details when I receive. Regards.

Mr. NIMISOL good evening.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
Good evening SatB�
SatB:

Mr. NIMISOL good evening.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2022
I don't see any reason of hiding your success story with the people you struggle together, after all we're all anonymous. I'm not that seriously hopeful but I'll definitely share mine if i get. We're one family. cheers �

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LuxInnovation1: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
haftob:

I don't understand your point honestly. Like do u expect them to post the names of ppl that got the job publicly? The only organisations that I know that does that are the forces (police and the armed forces) or have u seen any other organisation that does that?
Yes there will be people that will get the job because they knw ppl (as expected of a govt organization even in private organizations too) but people will also get it on merit. The one person I knw that got the GT role has a strong BSc and a very strong foreign MSc and also internship experiences with two different IOCs, and also has a very high score in both tests we did. Let's even assume the person got it through "connect", abeg shey the person no merit am?
The thing is, it's not everyone that will get the job, the spaces available are limited. Even if they recruit a thousand GTs like NNPC, it won't still go round. So just accept it like that and move on, atleast we av closure now that the whole thing has been concluded.

You did understand my point but chose to negate. That you even support this is unbelievable; like, how did we get here?

The job advert was on national dailies, everyother process was open, when it got to APL, it turned a secret. Come on, who is deceiving who? What's the secrecy for?

You mean those that have painfully participated in this recruitment do not deserve to at least know that APL is out? No mail, nothing. To even resort to phone calls is ridiculous.

All the best to everyone

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MrsABK: 6:30am On Oct 08, 2022
I am an E.H applicant,please has anybody under E.H been called for APL

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2022
LuxInnovation1:

You did understand my point but chose to negate. That you even support this is unbelievable; like, how did we get here?

The job advert was on national dailies, everyother process was open, when it got to APL, it turned a secret. Come on, who is deceiving who? What's the secrecy for?

You mean those that have painfully participatedin this recruitment do not deserve to at least know that APL is out? No mail, nothing. To even resort to phone calls is ridiculous.

All the best to everyone

There are rules guiding recruitment in Nigeria civil service, your expectations sound otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burantashii: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2022
Has anyone with Second Class Upper (2.1) been cald
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2022
These my people here sef.. �
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hassan52(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Ok

Newcastle2023:

@Teekaystreamz, kindly join the WhatsApp group for NCDMB Hopefuls. In the main time, just relax yourself you will hear from them.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 11:49am On Oct 08, 2022
burantashii:
Has anyone with Second Class Upper (2.1) been cald
Yes

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ebitus: 11:56am On Oct 08, 2022
Dappa123:

There are rules guiding recruitment in Nigeria civil service, your expectations sound otherwise.
They should not have publicise the recruitment process since they cannot publicise those shortlisted for the job.
Its very painful that recruitment process in Naija is based on nepotism, bribery and corruption.A common man can no longer get a good job without god fatherism and connection.
May God help this country with this ugly menace bedeviling the recruitment process in Naija.
I am among those that uploaded documents after successfully passing the 1st and 2nd test.
But have not heard anything 4rm them.
Just to hear that some persons have collected ApL. They should have notified both the successful and non successful ones via email or text msg.
If and only if they have secretly disburse APL to the successful candidates...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Next week begins tomorrow.... May we be among the successful candidates.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ebitus:

They should not have publicise the recruitment process since they cannot publicise those shortlisted for the job.
Its very painful that recruitment process in Naija is based on nepotism, bribery and corruption.A common man can no longer get a good job without god fatherism and connection.
May God help this country with this ugly menace bedeviling the recruitment process in Naija.
I am among those that uploaded documents after successfully passing the 1st and 2nd test.
But have not heard anything 4rm them.
Just to hear that some persons have collected ApL. They should have notified both the successful and non successful ones via email or text msg.
If and only if they have secretly disburse APL to the successful candidates...
Six weeks Publication is the major regulatory guidelines guiding recruitment process, once the agency advertised, you can get Weiver irrespective on how you conclude the recruitment. That’s the law.
I’m also expecting a call from NCDMB, offcus I will be called to pick up my APL in Lagos but if it didn’t happen doesn’t make the recruitment shady. Those who got it were also jobless Nigerians. Congratulations to those that has received their APL.

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2022
Newcastle2023:

@Teekaystreamz, kindly join the WhatsApp group for NCDMB Hopefuls. In the main time, just relax yourself you will hear from them.

Thanks. i'll be sure to join in.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ZeekMuaz(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Yes o my brother 1quote author=ManDZzz post=117382648]Next week begins tomorrow.... May we be among the successful candidates. [/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ZeekMuaz(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
Pls, is it possiblefor someone to get the job without followingthe recruitment processes ?
jasonex4:

Truth be told, if this is the process they had in mind, then they shouldn't have put people through the stress of writing 2 tests...

They should have just asked for CVs and documents and then made their selections...

No matter how we paint it, it sounds, looks and feels fraudulent... If it smells like a dead rat, its most likely a dead rat...

I rest my case...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
ZeekMuaz:
Pls, is it possiblefor someone to get the job without followingthe recruitment processes ?

It's very possible. Ain't gonna be the first time. Wishing you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
The matter choke,don't know what to believe anymore, anyway God is in control.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mmt1: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Let dia not be panic all I heard is dat d apl released are for replacement and later the will start giving out that of ongoing recruitment. Tnx
Plsss don't dm me cos dat only info I have

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KHARYOUR: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2022
Good Morning
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 5:17am On Oct 09, 2022
mmt1:
Let dia not be panic all I heard is dat d apl released are for replacement and later the will start giving out that of ongoing recruitment. Tnx
Plsss don't dm me cos dat only info I have
If you believe this, you can believe anything. A way of keeping you waiting, perpetually.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Flygerian001(m): 7:11am On Oct 09, 2022
Dappa123:

Six weeks Publication is the major regulatory guidelines guiding recruitment process, once the agency advertised, you can get Weiver irrespective on how you conclude the recruitment. That’s the law.
I’m also expecting a call from NCDMB, offcus I will be called to pick up my APL in Lagos but if it didn’t happen doesn’t make the recruitment shady. Those who got it were also jobless Nigerians. Congratulations to those that has received their APL.

Maturity...!!! You'll go far Brother with or without ncdmb Job.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dappa123:

If the unconfirmed rumours are true, then it is shady. There's no need sugar coating it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2022
JobbyGuy:

If the unconfirmed rumours are true, then it is shady. There's no need sugar coating it

1. True be told, NCDMB can’t employ everyone who participated in the whole process.
2. By law, a recruiting organization (NCDMB) or any other can use any medium of communication to contact the successful applicants. Be it email, phone call or text message, it’s recognize by the law and FCC.

3. Many, are plans in a mans heart but only Gods plan shall prevail.

4. No one knows how water enter coconuts, no one will be able to stop or destroy your glory and plan of God to you when NCDMB or a better offer surface at your door step.

5. It’s possible NCDMB isn’t for us on this time but something bigger in the nearest future.

6. Most importantly, God has its own way of doing things so don’t bother about NCDMB if things didn’t go as planned…

7. Call is still ongoing as I was RELIABLY told from the ministers office on Friday, be calm..

We move..

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AjayMain: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Dappa123:

1. True be told, NCDMB can’t employ everyone who participated in the whole process.
2. By law, a recruiting organization (NCDMB) or any other can use any medium of communication to contact the successful applicants. Be it email, phone call or text message, it’s recognize by the law and FCC.

3. Many, are plans in a mans heart but only Gods plan shall prevail.

4. No one knows how water enter coconuts, no one will be able to stop or destroy your glory and plan of God to you when NCDMB or a better offer surface at your door step.

5. It’s possible NCDMB isn’t for us on this time but something bigger in the nearest future.

6. Most importantly, God has its own way of doing things so don’t bother about NCDMB if things didn’t go as planned…

7. Call is still ongoing as I was RELIABLY told from the ministers office on Friday, be calm..

We move..

Chairman well done Sir, you are a good writer and i admire that, but there are certain things you need to understand and learn

1)Firstly there is no where in the world where people are given APL and instructed not to tell others,
even my friend @Newcastle has removed all the major post/information he sent within last week.

2)Secondly Ghosting applicants is the wrongest form of recruitment, people traveled(during the first test), spent money, time, resources for this
Job, the right thing to do is send an unsuccessful message to the unsuccessful people or announce that the recruitment is complete as a government entity,
if every other ministry is ghosting applicants, then its time to kick against it, that is why the private sector in Nigeria is copying such a norm and even treating their staffs anyhow, so if am not on Nairaland now, i will continue to wait.

I also want to see this your law in FCC that says unsuccessful people should be ghosted and successful ones should be called, emailed or text and warned not to tell others.

As an educated man that you are, these are the laws we should fight against, that is the reason for our national assembly members(you can write to your member) and not making it seem like a
norm that people must abide to and move on. We must leave something better for our children, the old men is government needs to be given new laws,
we cant continue as a nation like this.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dappa123: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bulakos: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2022
May this week be a week of congratulations to us and collection of APL

May we be among the lucky selected few.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nimisol: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
Good morning friends! Happy new week, it's a week full of high hopes. If you don't get called before the end of October, forget about this recruitment. I pray we be among the selected few. Congratulations in advance guys.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ManDZzz: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2022
Those that has been called, pls...what's the time range they usually call? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.