Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541595 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abobim: 7:27am On Oct 14, 2022
L
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2022
abobim:

Guy they have been given APL and letter of resumption. The guy that told me about it work as an engineer in Spdc when Mr Simbi was then a GM. He is a direct Cousin to him. Initially i thought it was a contract staff job but he told me that it is not. I don’t want to say further than this. Once again, congratulations to the successful candidates.

Your reply up there shows you didn't understand what i wrote, you only rush to reply for replying sake.
how does giving out letters on slot and community service translate to transparency on a recruitment that was wrapped on a merit propaganda by urchinizers here and mostly when the atmosphere here is basked with huge disappointment and betrayal by those who were being praised left and right to do the proper thing?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy101: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Ncdmb sòpe otilo grin grin izzzz gone!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MrsABK: 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
From a reliable source,E.H will start receiving calls for APL next
week,pray we're among the selected ones.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
This week don finish na!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Does this mean they are done with GT?
MrsABK:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
NCDMB

For those who went through FCC, every of her candidate has collected their APL from the FCC BOSS except one APL that is still left in her office and there are plans to substitute you next week. I don’t know why they had refused releasing your APL to you though.
I don’t intend mentioning the name encrypted on the APL but If you went through FCC BOSS and you are yet to receive yours from her, go plead with her to release your APL to you or find a way to investigate it, the letter is there please.

GT.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
philipianlobbos:
NCDMB

For those who went through FCC, every of her candidate has collected their APL from the FCC BOSS except one APL that is still left in her office and there are plans to substitute you next week. I don’t know why they had refused releasing your APL to you though.
I don’t intend mentioning the name encrypted on the APL but If you went through FCC BOSS and you are yet to receive yours from her, go plead with her to release your APL to you or find a way to investigate it, the letter is there please.

GT.
Na wa for Nigeria
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SonyaSpence: 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
philipianlobbos:
NCDMB

GT.

Na hin be say Na Madam pack all the slots cheesy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hahaha. Also heard today (GT) though. Collected and saying they’ve all received their letters. Though d person was saying if you know someone, you can make a call and it will happen. That’s if the connect is strong.
Congratulations to the successful ones.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
MrsABK:

Thank You for this bit of information. I hope it is legit and wish all EHs success in the coming week.

I have a question for the house, if any one could indulge. During the requested upload last year, can anyone remember if we were requested to fill in our phone numbers? I am in a bit of a fix, the phone number on the CV I uploaded is currently void and unreachable. Just wandering if NCDMB decides to communicate via phone calls only, I may be screwed. sad sad sad sad
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Teekaystreamz:

Thank You for this bit of information. I hope it is legit and wish all EHs success in the coming week.

I have a question for the house, if any one could indulge. During the requested upload last year, can anyone remember if we were requested to fill in our phone numbers? I am in a bit of a fix, the phone number on the CV I uploaded is currently void and unreachable. Just wandering if NCDMB decides to communicate via phone calls only, I may be screwed. sad sad sad sad

Simply befriend your email.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 9:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
MrsABK:

The idea that the EH will be called next week now carries weight and has gathered some momentum.

MrsABK thanks for this quick one

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meetgaya: 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
MrsABK:
Thanks for the update. All hopefuls be prayerful and God will definitely see us through.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
This whole thing is obscure, does anyone have any idea on the criteria for you being called, for all I know, I have not seen anyone contacted that I know, only on this platform that people have been saying it.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CrateofBeer: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2022
You heard people collecting APL via FCC chair, and some will still come here to tell you long epistle on how it's merit based. How? Did this look like due process was follow? Some of una self!
Infact left by me, the persons receiving APL in secret have absolute nothing to do with the recruitment process that birth this thread.

You wrote CBT and the same question people who wrote on first day answered was still given to people that wrote second day till almost a week, to extend that a complete answer was already available everywhere and you're here thinking such process will be meaningful. Use your tongue to count your teeth! They didn't intend to use the CBT or any of the process in the first place. It's just abracadabra.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 7:43am On Oct 15, 2022
CrateofBeer:
You heard people collecting APL via FCC chair, and some will still come here to tell you long epistle on how it's merit based. How? Did this look like the process was follow? Some of una self!
Infact left by me, the persons receiving APL in secret have absolute nothing to do with the recruitment process that birth this thread.

You wrote CBT and the same question people who wrote on first day answered was still given to people that wrote second day till almost a week, to extend that a complete answer was already available everywhere and you're here thinking such process will be meaningful. Use your tongue to count your teeth! They didn't intend to use the CBT or any of the process in the first place. It's just abracadabra.

Because you're not yet contacted to pick up your APL doesn't mean a good number of applicants didn't get it on merit.

Since 2020, it has been made abundantly clear here that some will get it strictly based on merit and others based on stakeholders' recommendations, even those that didn't apply at all. The development so far is not surprising to those that have been following this thread with open mind. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2022
From all indications, nothing like merit, if people were called on a merit basis, why would they be secretive about it, and asking them not to disclose it, so far so good na connect.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elsueno: 8:49am On Oct 15, 2022
lmao, sai Baba d anti kwarraption crusader,...if U are serious about getting a job nowadays, either be extremely unique, intelligent with godly luck or just prapare ur money for slot or get a connection...stop hoping on merit....if they can't even select patriotic peeps with passion on security forces recruitment, na these juicy jobs u think say them go give like dat, beacuse U sabi book, (except God himself says na yours). if govt actually mandated for even 10% merit based 4 recruitment, Nigeria wouldn't have being in dis economic & insecurity disaster

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2022
Eno911:
This whole thing is obscure, does anyone have any idea on the criteria for you being called, for all I know, I have not seen anyone contacted that I know, only on this platform that people have been saying it.
If the rumours are true.
There is no criteria. Maybe just outright nepotism.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mena11: 11:07am On Oct 15, 2022
People dn dey para... Omo!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kbrule1: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
jjj37:

If you were to say this physically, there's no way i wouldn't order some able bodied men to flock the stupidity out of you.
you think everyone is less of a man or inferior here. Is he my father or God.

You'll send some able bodied men to "FLOCK" indeed. See the frustration NCDMB has caused.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2022
jjj37:

Shut up your mouth there. who made it "Abundantly Clear" � You abi? as the ES or spokesperson of the agency.
you'll just open that your copy copy mouth and be saying thrash here up and down.

na now wey many people don come dey talk give people here hope na e you comot from your shell come join mouth after deleting your previous posts. make una no follow this guy oo

the guy no sabi road at all oo
press your press if you gat button

Bro!!!!
You don’t have to speak in such derogatory manner to Newcastle, he owes you nothing.

He never forced his info down your throat. For the past 2yrs, he has dropped what he heard about NCDMB recruitment to calm fray nerves and yes, he encouraged & give hope to NCDMB applicants, who end up getting this very job so recruiting over 2m nairaralanders to wow him is unnecessary at this time, you may end been wowed instead.

You may wish to redirect your energy in looking for plugs bro!!!. NCDMB na pure plug.

Above all, Let’s learn to respect each other’s contribution in this faceless threads.

16 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2022
Does anyone know if they are still calling GTs to come pick up or they are done with GTs?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by leks4sure(m): 9:43am On Oct 16, 2022
Hi guys!

This recruitment is practically over!

Few weeks ago, shortlisted candidates were asked to forward their updated CV to a hiring manager. For the past weeks, same candidates have been called in batches to pick up their offers in hotels lodged by the hiring manager in Abuja and Bayelsa.

The last batch of the candidates have been called this concluded week to pick up their offers in a hotel in Victoria Island, Lagos today and tomorrow.

NB! Candidates are meritoriously picked as the list is dominated by First class degree holders across multiple disciplines with a score of at least 75% in the testmi score while some are recommended by top government officials. All from various states and geopolitical zones of the country.

However, a few of them have declined so far as they are in a better job and others have travelled out of the country. Hopefully, their slots are offered to the next best candidates in their states or disciplines.

Wishing you all the best in your future endeavours ❤️

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 9:48am On Oct 16, 2022
SatB:

Simply befriend your email.

Thanks bro. I had that intended ab initio.

Well, I do not have a source, but I do have a theory about the recruitment. Normally, government recruitment are usually mired with external influences from politicians and whenever such recruitment is completed, APLs are more often than not distributed first to these influential persons either through their sponsors or directly. However, they are usually informed to keep it secret until maybe perhaps the rest of the APLs are distributed to the merited few. Maybe, just maybe that is what is playing out here. Perhaps, the actual merited few(Both GTs and EHs) will be receiving theirs in the coming weeks. This is just a speculation though, I do not have a source.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Teekaystreamz: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2022
leks4sure:
Hi guys!

This recruitment is practically over!

Sometime last month, shortlisted candidates were asked to forward their updated CV to a hiring manager. For the past weeks, same candidates have been called in batches to pick up their offers in hotels lodged by the hiring manager in Abuja and Bayelsa. ❤️

Thanks for the information. Is this for both GTs and EHs? I find it quite astounding that a recruitment exercise will be completed solely on a test that was practically unsupervised and was seemingly compromised since people were writing the same test days later. For EHs especially, no interviews? Kindly confirm if this is for both GTs and EHs.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eno911: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
Getting more serious, so on this platform, nobody can boldly say he or she was contacted by NCDMB.
Judging from information here, first class people and few recommended candidates, so basically no first class candidate here to attest, then the selected few on recommendation,probably nobody connection is able to break through on this recruitment,I wonder the calibre of top government officials' recommendation that scaled through because it's really strange, I have hope that by his grace,I will surely be contacted to pick up my APL.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.