Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539786 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by zhicoboy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
earlysapper:
They are going to do aggregate of first and second test. cutoff mark 70
Una don start again oo

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elpadre22: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mehn...those retaking the test are just cheating with style...cause they already saw the questions the first time.

Not fair!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
I don comot am. Thanks bro. Success will be yours insha Allah
abimbola74:

We still can see your email clearly bruh. No mind me jare , Insha Allah it will end in praise

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aimsbaba(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Elpadre22:
Mehn...those retaking the test are just cheating with style...cause they already saw the questions the first time.

Not fair!!
Unna done start with this not fair.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by superlicious: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ofiwa45:
Straight APL man
what about me biko 47 GT
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by superlicious: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ofiwa45:

Straight APL man
what about me biko 40 GT
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
You are capping irrelevant stuff. Which instructions are you talking about.

PSVITA:

When they advice you guys to start by 10 am... You think they are fools... We that wrote by 10am don't have any issue with them. Next time obey instructions.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by superlicious: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please manually copy the link below to join Environmental Health And Safety for Experienced Hire to meet collegues who have written the test , I am tired of adding people manually
Don't you know this is a competition

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by BlackGoldBoy: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
chidacris:

73% ...guy u tried o... Thank God you are GT lol
Check again oo...baba na GH.....neither GT nor EH grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SenatorJChris: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Elpadre22:

Not fair!!

You are right though, but the truth is test score will not be the only criteria to get to the next stage. Personally I think this test is irrelevant.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
superlicious:
what about me biko 47 GT
What was your last score?That is your score in the first test
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
BlackGoldBoy:
Check again oo...baba na GH.....neither GT nor EH grin
Hahahaha. I am just catching fun this evening here on nairaland.Na real 'GH'

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by superlicious: 6:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ofiwa45:

What was your last score?That is your score in the first test
my first score was 45,my present score is 40
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Originakalokalo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Elpadre22:

Not fair!!

Let learn to live with these anomalies.

Many people have used screenshots and have scored higher.

I don't know how the management came up with something like this....it will never work in Nigeria.

The world says : if you can't beat them you join them....

Christ says: if you can't beat them, change them. If you can't change them, don't join them.

I took the test without any form of help or cheating. Some of us do.

Keep doing the right thing regardless.

Don't forget, it is the devil's world.

Be righteous still.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by frankyjay02: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Any hope for EH 40%
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
physise:
For those scoring zero abi 0
Logout
Login
Refresh your browser before you click on "start test"

Goodluck
A friend of mine tried this and didn’t work, please any advise what to do next
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AbdulAkpan: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ponmsi:
i was initially scored 0% in the morning as my answers did not reflect. I called Testmi and sent a mail as follow-up.

Please if you were scored 0% in the morning, try and refresh your browser and retake the examination.

Gods-grace to us all.

I retook the exam again....... I got 62%...EH Engineering.

Please advise, how did you get their phone number? I need to call them for the same issue.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
superlicious:
my first score was 45,my present score is 40
Straight APL is possible for you.Nothing is impossible.If with your 45%score in the first test that people scored very high you were invited for the second round how much more this second round that low scores is just flying around here on nairaland. I want to believe you never expected that you will be shortlisted for the second round considering those high cutoff marks people speculated here.So my point is leave it in God's hand, it shall end in praise.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by wishgit: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can see immature responses from supposed grad here! How is it ones fault that his/her answers weren't saved? Some after observing all instructions can not still take this test, what do you have to say about that?
What beat my imagination is someone shipping in religion here! Can't we be civil for once? Do you think taking the exam by 10 make you more righteous than others? Some of us have a job that demands we work through Monday-Sat. And definitely will choose time suitable for us.
Please learn to be considerate and let us respect one another.
I'm only here to say thank you to the person that helped me. Bye!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ofiwa45:

Straight APL is possible for you.Nothing is impossible.If with your 45%score in the first test that people scored very high you were invited for the second round how much more this second round that low scores is just flying around here on nairaland. I want to believe you never expected that you will be shortlisted for the second round considering those high cutoff marks people speculated here.So my point is leave it in God's hand, it shall end in praise.

I like your dishing out of APL ooo. grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
NekkyCee:
Hahahahah. You sure say e go give you morale?
Those questions require critical thinking. In this test, speed and accuracy is required. It's well. Let's hope for the best.

E go give me na.

Abi na
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Rumanya(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
This thing just be like makeup test for campus that year. The kind of bloody makeup tests given by them sadistic lecturers; after oversabi students who were not satisfied with their score complained that their classmates cheated.

I don't think there are much people who did better in the 2nd test than the first. Even if there are, I doubt if they will fall around the 60 to 70 mark.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
frankyjay02:
Any hope for EH 40%
There is.Scores are generally low this time around.what was your score in the first test?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
If you had zero or 0 after doing the test earlier, please login and redo the test again.

Some of my friends had zero or 0 and they were told to login again and redo the test.

If you know anyone that had zero or 0 also, you can tell the person to login and redo the test before 11:59pm.

THANK YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Houston17:

I like your dishing out of APL ooo. grin
Yes o.I am an Analyst

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jimolak745(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
For the fact that I choose to write my own test later in the day and not 10am doesn't mean I wanted to cheat now. I don't know how people reason at times, it baffles me alot. Can't we be positive in thinking for once? Not everybody can be less busy at 10am now. We are fond of putting our failures on others. O wrong now.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Akby(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
63% cool
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Iszybosco: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stop stressing about scores. For exams like this, the usually use percentile and the time you take the test is as important as the score. If everybody within your timeframe who tools similar questions with you scored high and your score is low then you are out but if within your timeframe most people scored low then you may have hope. Those familiar with standardized tests will understand the importance of percentile. My point is don't be sad/rejoice over your scores yet. All hope is not lost and nothing is guaranteed.

NB I am not a wailer, I wrote mine at 11am and scored well above 60

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jimolak745:
For the fact that I choose to write my own test later in the day and not 10am doesn't mean I wanted to cheat now. I don't know how people reason at times, it baffles me alot. Can't we be positive in thinking for once? Not everybody can be less busy at 10am now. We are fond of putting our failures on others. O wrong now.

Did anyone accuse you of cheating?

That doesn't stop the fact that many waited to get screenshots and cheat.

Is that difficult to comprehend?

Or we are just turning blind eyes to the obvious truth?

People have been sending messages in whatsapp groups and screenshots are everywhere.

Speak for yourself..... However, if you deceive us, you cannot deceive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
wishgit:
I can see immature responses from supposed grad here! How is it ones fault that his/her answers weren't saved? Some after observing all instructions can not still take this test, what do you have to say about that?
What beat my imagination is someone shipping in religion here! Can't we be civil for once? Do you think taking the exam by 10 make you more righteous than others? Some of us have a job that demands we work through Monday-Sat. And definitely will choose time suitable for us.
Please learn to be considerate and let us respect one another.
I'm only here to say thank you to the person that helped me. Bye!

Did anyone accuse you of cheating?

That doesn't stop the fact that many waited to get screenshots and cheat.

Is that difficult to comprehend?

Or we are just turning blind eyes to the obvious truth?

People have been sending messages in whatsapp groups and screenshots are everywhere.

Speak for yourself..... However, if you deceive us, you cannot deceive yourself.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CalebLebsco56(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
I got 52...any Hope for next stage?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hamilton2020(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
I got 20% GT. Hope dey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.