Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542076 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abusule007: 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
All those people posting I score this and that, if it's enough for the next round, you guys should chill abeg and wait for response from NCDMB.

One thing i know for sure is that they know what they're doing. And i believe they must have put in measures to know average scores worthy of next round.

In my own opinion, i believe they will focus more on the performance of the first batch i.e those that wrote 10am on Saturday and if majority of people from that time zone scored below 50% and people writing later are scoring higher. Alot of people will be progressed to the next stage of the requirement, whatever it may be.

I'll advice everyone to chill and be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elhomoj(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Una sha funny for this thread o...

People with low scores especially in this second test be giving themselves hope that "we don't know the criteria" and "its most likely they would use first test scores or scores of those who wrote early and failed"....

Sharrraaaappp!!!!

Where have you seen any examining body leave the person who scored 80 and selecting the person who scored 40?? Unless if the process is no longer by merit...

The test is the criteria for the next stage (probably interview) where you would have to once again defend your scores either in front of a panel (or another test, but we nor want am sha..lol)...

You scored low, so chill and stop giving yourself and other people who scored low unnecessary hope...

Let them decide their criteria themselves...

And NO, i didnt score high...

Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
jasonex4:

People with low scores especially in this second test be giving themselves hope that "we don't know the criteria" and "its most likely they would use first test scores or scores of those who wrote early and failed"....

Sharrraaaappp!!!!

Where have you seen any examining body leave the person who scored 80 and selecting the person who scored 40?? Unless if the process is no longer by merit...

The test is the criteria for the next stage (probably interview) where you would have to once again defend your scores either in front of a panel (or another test, but we nor want am sha..lol)...

You scored low, so chill and stop giving yourself and other people who scored low unnecessary hope...

Thanks

You are a hoodlum

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Intels2020:

You are a hoodlum

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
jasonex4:

Sharrraaaappp!!!!

Thanks
LOL
Sadly if the scores today have a mean far higher that that of Saturday, fair merit will have to come in
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abeg make person even explain the meaning of that percentile to me.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meedaygirl: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Everybody will be alright las las. angry cool
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abusule007: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
jasonex4:

Sharrraaaappp!!!!

Thanks
Always read and understand what was said before you rush to reply. There was no where I wrote 1st batch would be considered over others, what I said clearly was that, 1st batch performance would be used to determine what average score would be used to proceed to the next round.

And If you're of the opinion that i had a low score, so the reason behind my post, your problem.

Thank you too

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
83 percent 1st stage. 62 percent second stage. I was able to only answer 4 questions in the Situational judgement test .
For those that would come across such exam for SJTs with so little a time, just read the options alone. That's what I did and was able to answer 4 in just 2 minutes.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please oo, can we just drop this "I scored this" or They may, I think .....
Those with vital information should just bring them...
Let's just wait for them ooo...
I will flog somebody ooo undecided

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Vesseled: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please oo, can we just drop this "I scored this" or They may, I think .....
Those with vital information should just bring them...
Let's just wait for them ooo...
I will flog somebody ooo

Lol, naso ooo!

Everywhere good

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 82ndPerspective(m): 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
SenatorJChris:

No hope. 95% would have been better

Lol, Awesome response.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abusule007:

Always read and understand what was said before you rush to reply. There was no where I wrote 1st batch would be considered over others, what I said clearly was that, 1st batch performance would be used to determine what average score would be used to proceed to the next round.

And If you're of the opinion that i had a low score, so the reason behind my post, your problem.

Thank you too

You are still saying the same thing...

My point is that this isn't a cumulative exercise.... The tests scores are independent of each other and they would be treated as such....

Assuming they wanted to use the first test scores then they wouldn't have removed it from our portal...

Just saying tho...and i didn't mean to insult you by saying you scored low, but any rational thinking being would assume the same on reading your post...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cheifdaddy: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Well done o
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Chelz: 3:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
jasonex4:

You are still saying the same thing...

My point is that this isn't a cumulative exercise.... The tests scores are independent of each other and they would be treated as such....

Assuming they wanted to use the first test scores then they wouldn't have removed it from our portal...

Just saying tho...and i didn't mean to insult you by saying you scored low, but any rational thinking being would assume the same on reading your post...

Thanks

You dont understand him,he said first batch of 10am on saturday i presume.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PSVITA(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
NekkyCee:
I'll advise everyone to just stay calm, pray for the grace of God to be shortlisted for the next stage, and ultimately secure the APL. No amount of worry would change any score. As time progresses, we'll definitely be notified of the organisation's decision.

In the meantime, try to distract yourself from the tension. Develop yourself, learn new skills and languages, brush up knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, take free courses from sites like Coursera and Alison.

At the end of the wait, you would have become a better person, and a polished brand not just for NCDMB, but for any blue-chip company or organisation.

Be anxious for nothing! Wishing everyone the best! wink

Iron lady I dey greet OOOOOOOOOOO

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Deze4:
Same here 0% after re-writing

Write again nah.. Till it record a good value for u
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Are the guys Writing today getting different questions ? Which one is 87 and 90 flying round nah, for this particular exam weyn we write on Saturday ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kb2m4: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
We need to lunch official petition about it.We wrote our tests as directed by their last mail at 10am on Saturday.Many wrote theirs many hours later,after seeing the questions and getting the answers.I learnt many others wrote today again and all the questions are the same.

This can only make us(the first writers) to be at disadvantage as our scores will be lower than theirs as they saw the questions and cheated.

We need equity and expects that if virtual test is not taking place at the same time,then the questions should not be the same!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 4:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kb2m4:
We need to lunch official petition about it.We wrote our tests as directed by their last mail at 10am on Saturday.Many wrote theirs many hours later,after seeing the questions and getting the answers.I learnt many others wrote today again and all the questions are the same.

This can only make us(the first writers) to be at disadvantage as our scores will be lower than theirs as they saw the questions and cheated.

We need equity and expects that if virtual test is not taking place at the same time,then the questions should not be the same!

That Saturday test was okay sha.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bmyc: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kb2m4:

True talk my brother BUT be very sure those that wrote exactly 10:00am have advantage than those written at late hours of that Saturday Testmi are not stupid they are professional just relax

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cross River no Dey here ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shola6159: 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Anybody from kwara or someone that base in Gusau, zamfara state.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Abusule007:
All those people posting I score this and that, if it's enough for the next round, you guys should chill abeg and wait for response from NCDMB.

One thing i know for sure is that they know what they're doing. And i believe they must have put in measures to know average scores worthy of next round.

In my own opinion, i believe they will focus more on the performance of the first batch i.e those that wrote 10am on Saturday and if majority of people from that time zone scored below 50% and people writing later are scoring higher. Alot of people will be progressed to the next stage of the requirement, whatever it may be.

I'll advice everyone to chill and be hopeful.

Wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Gbyms:
83 percent 1st stage. 62 percent second stage. I was able to only answer 4 questions in the Situational judgement test .
For those that would come across such exam for SJTs with so little a time, just read the options alone. That's what I did and was able to answer 4 in just 2 minutes.

This your advise is quite funny considering that you don't even know if you picked the right answer

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kb2m4:

People keep complaining that people cheated.

The same people that leaked the answers were still the same people (like you guys) that did early because they did not know it and they needed help from people with the solving.

If you all 'early bird' can do without leaking the questions, there is no need complaining that people are cheating. If you wanna write a petition, you guys are free to write it. Hopefully when they conduct a 3rd test, you guys that do write early won't leak it again smiley smiley smiley

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kb2m4:

We are not launching anything, you are strictly on your own

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abdulbaaqi21: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ok
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shola6159: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
must you know my score, lets just put all our hope on God okay.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abdulbaaqi21: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.