Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539867 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by subcbouy: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Originakalokalo:
.....The way the first test was conducted

..... Giving the same question to everyone regardless of the time in the second test thereby giving room for malpractices of different degree

..... Irregularities in the criteria for selection into the stages of recruitment.

With all these, let's pray that the process will be fair.

Just pray for favour, don't bother praying for fairness because nothing is fair in government-controlled recruitment.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Nigeria is a great country.

The future of Nigeria is in our hands to decide.

The destiny of nations are forged and realized by citizens (men and women) and not angels.

lol....I almost died with laughter while reading this.

I genuinely wish you to go far in life with this mentality but I doubt it.

except drastic measures are taken, the future of Nigeria is in the hands of children of politicians and extremely rich folks that are also power-hungry and greedy like their parents.

hahaha...great country indeed.
it's either you're living in a bubble and you're here deceiving people or you're straight up unrealistic.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2021
yahjac:

lol....I almost died with laughter while reading this.

I genuinely wish you to go far in life with this mentality but I doubt it.

except drastic measures are taken, the future of Nigeria is in the hands of children of politicians and extremely rich folks that are also power-hungry and greedy like their parents.

hahaha...great country indeed.
it's either you're living in a bubble and you're here deceiving people or you're straight up unrealistic.

Wow! I’m really struggling with your all-out pessimism.....to the point of being pessimistic of someone’s self-wish. It’s quite on a level by itself. No one is very happy about Nigeria but I think your anger has less positive objective. Uncle what do you want us to do? Drink sniper and die ? Or we shouldn’t apply to jobs again because Nigeria is not where we wish it to be ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Sanprecious:

Wow! I’m really struggling with your all-out pessimism.....to the point of being pessimistic of someone’s self-wish. It’s quite on a level by itself. No one is very happy about Nigeria but I think your anger has less positive objective. Uncle what do you want us to do? Drink sniper and die ? Or we shouldn’t apply to jobs again because Nigeria is not where we wish it to be ?

lol....who anger epp??

its not my fault if you can't differentiate between pessimism and realism.

it's also not my fault if you're sentimental

I didn't say you shouldn't apply for Jobs, don't twist my words.
na d same job wey carry me come this thread.

the OP depicts Nigeria as a growing utopia meanwhile its the opposite and its getting worse.

all these great-Nigeria statements from the OP is pure bullshit.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AtbuAbdul(m): 3:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Happy birthday to our to-be boss! cool cool

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Geniero: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2021
AtbuAbdul:
Happy birthday to our to-be boss! cool cool

Go to Twitter and wish him happy birthday.I don't think he will see this one ehn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chidacris: 8:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Newcastle2023:

I'm Makurdi born and bred, but I hail from Oju.

Please do you have an offer for me somewhere?

I served in Oju Benue state and I enjoyed my stay I can acknowledge that you are a gentle man

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amex2018: 9:08am On Feb 02, 2021
chidacris:

I served in Oju Benue state and I enjoyed my stay I can acknowledge that you are a gentle man

Thank you for the positive feedback of my place. We are actually a peace-loving people and very hospitable.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2021
yahjac:

lol....who anger epp??

its not my fault if you can't differentiate between pessimism and realism.

it's also not my fault if you're sentimental

I didn't say you shouldn't apply for Jobs, don't twist my words.
na d same job wey carry me come this thread.

the OP depicts Nigeria as a growing utopia meanwhile its the opposite and its getting worse.

all these great-Nigeria statements from the OP is pure bullshit.

I can’t pretend not to understand your frustration and anger. We are all in this together. But At the risk of sounding clichéd, lemme state that knowing a problem exists never makes anyone intelligent.......even mad people know Nigeria isn’t the best it should be. Bro/sis, you’re showing understanding of the problem to the point of believing it’s iron- cast and cannot be changed.....that can’t be positively impactful, both now and in the future. If you’ve ever lived outside of this country you will feel the burden to play a role in changing this country. You can never be better than a second class citizen any other place in the world. Nigeria may not be working now, but I sincerely believe it will start working soon.

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2021
That soon can be 50 years time bro. Nigeria is too too disorganized and full of selfish people in power both apc and pdp both are the same. It not until you leave Nigeria for a good country that you will know that you haven’t even started living your life. It’s good to be hopeful in Nigeria but if one is smart is better to watch Nigeria get to the so called better from outside the country

Sanprecious:

I can’t pretend not to understand your frustration and anger. We are all in this together. But At the risk of sounding clichéd, lemme state that knowing a problem exists never makes anyone intelligent.......even mad people know Nigeria isn’t the best it should be. Bro/sis, you’re showing understanding of the problem to the point of believing it’s iron- cast and cannot be changed.....that can’t be positively impactful, both now and in the future. If you’ve ever lived outside of this country you will feel the burden to play a role in changing this country. You can never be better than a second class citizen any other place in the world. Nigeria may not be working now, but I sincerely believe it will start working soon.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Positivechick: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
423jo:
That soon can be 50 years time bro. Nigeria is too too disorganized and full of selfish people in power both apc and pdp both are the same. It not until you leave Nigeria for a good country that you will know that you haven’t even started living your life. It’s good to be hopeful in Nigeria but if one is smart is better to watch Nigeria get to the so called better from outside the country.

It was persons like us (men and women) that brought Nigeria to her knees and it will take persons like us (men and women) to take it to where it ought to be.

When you start factoring yourself as a cardinal part of the solution, only then will you see things from the prism I do.

I understand your position perfectly my brother. And that's part of our motivation, to prove the naysayers wrong, particularly those that say it from a sincere point of view.

Peace and Prosperity to Nigeria!!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2021
Who be this Newcastle2023 sef, I go like know am , know in face, the guy na correct somebody.

Newcastle2023:

It was persons like us (men and women) that brought Nigeria to her knees and it will take persons like us (men and women) to take it to where it ought to be.

When you start factoring yourself as a cardinal part of the solution, only then will you see things from the prism I do.

I understand your position perfectly my brother. And that's part of our motivation, to prove the naysayers wrong, particularly those that say it from a sincere point of view.

Peace and Prosperity to Nigeria!!!

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Honestly I’ve learnt a lot from Newcastle2023, I would love to work with him at the tower in Bayelsa.

a4olabisamuel:
Who be this Newcastle2023 sef, I go like know am , know in face, the guy na correct somebody.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TOSINIFE(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please let's just chill and wait for the next stage of the recruitment.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abusule007: 2:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
a4olabisamuel:

Newcastle2023 has portrayed character and personalities worth emulating, these are the kind of people that you'll meet and you will say the future is bright for our dear Nigeria.

Unfortunately we have many childish graduates here who behave as if they are is undergraduate using vulgar language and insults on people they don't agree with their point of views.

Newcastle2023, you're very much appreciated by me, not only because of your timely and accurate update about these recruitment but positive energy, personality and intellectual acumen.

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sanprecious:

how can I be angry when a lawless Nigeria is to my own advantage when I eventually make it in this life ?

I will do & undo

Nigeria will start working soon .......hahaha.

it's just a matter of time Oil will be history like coal. probably gas would still be largely used.
mind you gas is cheap there's not much profit except it's sold in large quantities.

Your beloved Nigeria that doesn't have any goverment functioning refinery, zero investments in other sectors will fall

even countries like Saudi, USA and Russia are investing heavily in tech, nuclear and renewable energy while your beloved Nigeria is taking useless and unecesarry loans up and down.

when oil stops working for us our main source of revenue would mostly come from privately held companies and start-ups in Nigeria.

pls stop smoking weed and come online to preach fallacies.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Abusule007:

Newcastle2023 has portrayed character and personalities worth emulating, these are the kind of people that you'll meet and you will say the future is bright for our dear Nigeria.

Unfortunately we have many childish graduates here who behave as if they are is undergraduate using vulgar language and insults on people they don't agree with their point of views.

Newcastle2023, you're very much appreciated by me, not only because of your timely and accurate update about these recruitment but positive energy, personality and intellectual acumen.

when war comes, the first set of people to die are
pessimists, followed by the optimists, the most likely people to survive are the realists.

choose which category you prefer.

don't be condescending to undergraduates.
it's just illusion of power because in reality you have a meaningless certificate.

all I'm seeing here are just sentimental fanboys.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EtieneSunshine: 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wow...I can't lie I really love how you write,

I do understand your stands anyway..it is what it is.. but hey..it all comes down to choices.. just like you said it yourself! Everyone should choose their category in life and get inline with it.

Even the creator didn't make us robots he gave us freewill.. So I agree with someone who said about understanding other people's sincere point of view, even if understanding will serve as a motivation to prove the other party wrong.

Las las ehn.. it's the way you write that prompted me to Chuck mouth in this discussion, cos I know my stance already in it, and it doesn't bloody hell matter to anyone else as much as it does to me.. For me i have to take charge of my life and I CANNOT have it go wrong... I WIN!

quote author=yahjac post=98670817]

pessimists, followed by the optimists, the most likely people to survive are the realists.

it's just illusion of power because in reality you have a meaningless certificate.

all I'm seeing here are just sentimental fanboys.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
yahjac:

how can I be angry when a lawless Nigeria is to my own advantage when I eventually make it in this life ?

I will do & undo

it's just a matter of time Oil will be history like coal. probably gas would still be largely used.
mind you gas is cheap there's not much profit except it's sold in large quantities.

Your beloved Nigeria that doesn't have any goverment functioning refinery, zero investments in other sectors will fall

even countries like Saudi, USA and Russia are investing heavily in tech, nuclear and renewable energy while your beloved Nigeria is taking useless and unecesarry loans up and down.

when oil stops working for us our main source of revenue would mostly come from privately held companies and start-ups in Nigeria.

“Smoking weed” because I gave my opinion which happens to be different from yours? Wow! I’m stunned really. I actually thought we were just civil people offering our different opinions, guess that was an over-expectation. I sincerely apologise.

And, no I don’t smoke weed, I was only making my points with words. Didn’t know that will be personally offensive to you. Again, I apologise.

In all, people, I will really advise we work on our social intelligence. So we can relate better and disagree objectively. Safe guys !

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abusule007: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
yahjac:

all I'm seeing here are just sentimental fanboys.
Me comparing people's behavior here to undergraduate isn't in the context of their educational capabilities as you're thinking it to be.

There's a level of behavioral change expected from a graduate and these behavioral changes cut across different aspects of life.

Undergraduate however, goes as far down to even a nursery school child which in other words means a baby.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Apexbb: 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
yahjac:

I will do & undo

Kindly contest for local government chairman in ur area then We shall rate ur performance
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Spatial1: 5:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
i don't know
Nnabugwu8590:

Any hope to be shortlisted to the next stage?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mzcurio: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
I don't know which is more annoying right now.. the fact that I scored 48% or this yeye argument you guys are having. Please take each other's contact and go to whatsapp to continue. �

39 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Anyday I come here to see peace mehn...I will kill cow for all to merry...

Anyways, good news is on the way...make una relax
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Razelce: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
patody:

I believe I am not the only one in this shoes.

Oga it’s only you ooo, they give you third chance yet you no take am
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Razelce: 6:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
I see arguments here I laugh, I personally know someone that scored 91% first test and 98% second test. No jokes!!! Oga no even Dey comment fir this una Nairaland. Omo Na to relass and pray.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emvicks2(m): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
I doubt anybody got 98% in the second test. Except the person wrote the exam on Monday sha

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Sanprecious:

“Smoking weed” because I gave my opinion which happens to be different from yours? Wow! I’m stunned really. I actually thought we were just civil people offering our different opinions, guess that was an over-expectation. I sincerely apologise.

And, no I don’t smoke weed, I was only making my points with words. Didn’t know that will be personally offensive to you. Again, I apologise.

In all, people, I will really advise we work on our social intelligence. So we can relate better and disagree objectively. Safe guys !

bruv you didn't offend me.....I rarely get offended
besides my emotional intelligence is extremely high.
this is mere banter
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Razelce:
I see arguments here I laugh, I personally know someone that scored 91% first test and 98% second test. No jokes!!! Oga no even Dey comment fir this una Nairaland. Omo Na to relass and pray.

yes now, I'm aware many folks scored high but they are just observing the thread.

sharp guys don't need too much talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.