Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541396 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
bukhety:

Good question. I think this is what we should be asking. Not just casting aspersions.

And let’s even face it......there must be a cutoff at some point, and majority has to be below the cutoff. Don’t drag emotions to it coz that’s how every screening process is designed-to only obtain the top of the pyramid. As for the last test, it was a complete rewrite coz of the obvious lapses by the organisers. It’s a bit unrealistic to think that will always be the case. Say 100,000 applied for the roles, they can’t screen out only 10,000 and invite 90,000. By all means pray you’re favoured, coz God’s favour breaks protocols; but don’t come verbally attacking someone here as if they are denying you your rights with their speculations or information. I advise you just keep praying.

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bros finish the update na...

Oracle100:

If you know anybody that didn't score up to 40% in the second test ...tell him to forget about NCMB

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
I don't think he's ready to share anything because whether 50% or 60% or 70% is peg as the cut off mark not everyone will get in. Besides he sounded rude that was why some people were attacking him. They will contact people when they are ready.
Andirex95:
I guess you know something you're not telling us. Can you just update us on the cut off point let's know what to expect? For those attacking him, it's useless doing dar. He said something, the best we can do is to verify. That's all

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sanprecious:

And let’s even face it......there must be a cutoff at some point, and majority has to be below the cutoff. Don’t drag emotions to it coz that’s how every screening process is designed-to only obtain the top of the pyramid. As for the last test, it was a complete rewrite coz of the obvious lapses by the organisers. It’s a bit unrealistic to think that will always be the case. Say 100,000 applied for the roles, they can’t screen out only 10,000 and invite 90,000. By all means pray you’re favoured, coz God’s favour breaks protocols; but don’t come verbally attacking someone here as if they are denying you your rights with their speculations or information. I advise you just keep praying.
I agree. In a situation like this, even someone who scores 2% will still want to hold on to some sort of hope except they see a genuine reason not to. At some point we will all need to face reality but b4 then let's just remain hopeful.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2021
bukhety:

I agree. In a situation like this, even someone who scores 2% will still want to hold on to some sort of hope except they see a genuine reason not to. At some point we will all need to face reality but b4 then let's just remain hopeful.
What God cannot do does not exist!!!! NSPDD my case is different

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elsueno: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Some Nigerians like playing expensive jokes, d problem with these kind of jokes is, people will silently curse u while u are home laughing thinking u dey paper dem.

Anyways good luck to everybody
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Elsueno:
Some Nigerians like playing expensive jokes, d problem with these kind of jokes is, people will silently curse u while u are home laughing thinking u dey paper dem.

Anyways good luck to everybody

Laslas anybody wey curse another person cos of something that happened to be his/her own fault, the curse won't stand... Besides all the curse wey una don curse FG amd our past leaders, how many don work??

Good luck to everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dozzim(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
My hand no dey for this recruitment again.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Oracle100: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
The cut mark is 40% because a lot of persons score less than 35% percent in the second test, the Executive Secretary, Engr. Simbi Wabote (Fnse) was very disappointed at the result and query TestMi, Management concluded no need for a Third test
Next stage is Interview

SOURCE: Oxbow Lake Road, Swali, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Oracle100: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
For those insulting the Oracle, just know that you are wasting your time, I gave out my information based from credible and reliable source

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
ok... so Oracle when is the interview likely to be
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oracle100:
The cut mark is 40% because a lot of persons score less than 35% percent in the second test, the Executive Secretary, Engr. Simbi Wabote (Fnse) was very disappointed at the result and query TestMi, Management concluded no need for a Third test
Next stage is Interview

He consulted the gods
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oracle100:
Next stage is Interview

I guess the source is the address.
Now my question, do you know the date the interview will take place?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ezenwaez(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oracle100:
Next stage is Interview

Your English gave you away, "cut mark"

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ezenwaez(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
Seems Oracle is right oooooo, infact I have seen some of his thread the guy looks more closer to the government

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
Thank you for the info. Do you know when they will be calling for interview?
Oracle100:
Next stage is Interview

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nemmybliz: 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oracle100:
Next stage is Interview

Wahala be like Nigeria laslas

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
lol.....why is Engr Simbi Wabote disappointed tho? Are we his children? Or he expected everybody to pass like we registered for WAEC at his school. Abeg e funny jor. Lol.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by voltts: 3:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oracle100:
Next stage is Interview

From my source (Top management staff).

There is will a Job specific test coming up month ending on Microsoft teams.. Mails will be sent concerning that to all applicants that scored past the cut off mark (not specified) but he said i shouldn't worry about that .. Goodluck to you all

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CBNwords(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

One's inability to write good English is not synonymous to one not having a credible info...

Beside, it could be typographical error which can happen to anyone...

32 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
voltts:

There is will a Job specific test coming up month ending on Microsoft office.. Mails will be sent concerning that to all applicants that scored past the cut off mark (not specified) but he said i shouldn't worry about that .. Goodluck to you all

You wanna throw more light on this ? By job specific you mean discipline based test?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by voltts: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sanprecious:

You wanna throw more light on this ? By job specific you mean discipline based test?

I mean there will be a third test, before interview and screening
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
voltts:

I mean there will be a third test, before interview and screening

I got that. But you also mentioned that the test will be job specific.....so I asked, do you mean discipline based like I should expect to answer petroleum engineering questions coz that’s what I studied for a example? I understand clarity might be a struggle at this stage, but will appreciate if you’d explain what you already know from the info, please.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
ezenwaez:

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2021
voltts:

There is will a Job specific test coming up month ending on Microsoft teams.. Mails will be sent concerning that to all applicants that scored past the cut off mark (not specified) but he said i shouldn't worry about that .. Goodluck to you all

Test on Microsoft Teams?
That sounded like a virtual interview though.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Oracle100:
Next stage is Interview

See cruise...lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Sanprecious:
lol.....why is Engr Simbi Wabote disappointed tho? Are we his children? Or he expected everybody to pass like we registered for WAEC at his school. Abeg e funny jor. Lol.

You are a hoodlum
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Intels2020:

See cruise...lol

Source?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
@leks4sure
@scheme123
Any info from you guys?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Usmyne:

Test on Microsoft Teams?
That sounded like a physical interview though.
Or virtual interview you mean?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
ennyj01:

Source?

People that scored well above 40% are much in the just concluded 2nd test, the guy is just catching cruise. There were very high scores just like the first test that we did.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.