Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540814 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
Abeg as una dey leave those places for bigger fish make una remember say some boys need to atleast start somewhere....make una connect me abeg, person no put mind one place abeg...person need to hold one na

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 2:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
MrsE85:

I'm from Bayelsa State and my house is not far from the NCDMB headquarter. Believe me when i say the pay is very real. I have friends working there. They're living large, with this job no need to relocate to another country.

Can I ask you some questions please and I will be glad if you can answer 90% of the questions, the ones you can't answer give an estimate.

1) What level did your friend enter the company and what were they earning then?

2) What level are they in now?

3) What's the entry pay and the upfront attached to the job?

Kindly answer all these questions to the best of your knowledge, thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
I applied for this job not knowing what it is about but now I know this is a big job. May God grant us this job o

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
jasonex4:

Tell em boss
This life na different strokes for different folks Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
dasataj:
Thanks for the exposee. I just always smile when I see people say earning at a particular level is not true or not possible. It is not their fault, one cannot fathom what he or she has never been exposed to. I tried to demystify by giving an idea of what I earn at the moment, and someone said I shouldn't be competing for this job, another one said I am gunning for job security. Both wrong. I am competing for this because I want more money. What is 500k after seven years of work, it is peanuts compared to what some other people, my mates earn. Some of them started at more than 500k as graduate trainees in the industries where they started their careers. See let us just pray that God lifts all of us up, instead of limiting ourselves within our imagination because we just cannot fathom it. I started my career at a little above 2.7million gross p.a in the financial industry, yes, some of my friends couldn't believe it because all they had seen were the contract staff who worked in my industry, and of course contract staff in the financial industry are paid peanuts, whereas that 2.7 mil p.a was another friend's tithe per annum in the industry he was playing as a graduate trainee too and someone is telling me I shouldn't compete for this job, may God help that person to see clearly. Most federal oil and gas agencies pay mind blowing salaries, ask those who got into NLNG in 2017/18. Again may God lift everyone up. Fingers are not equal but, don't be deceived, people earn mind blowing salaries. Travelling abroad too is not a function of what one earns, there are several reasons for wanting a canadian, a UK or US passport . . .better health facilities, better education and future for kids, etc . . .at least that is the motivation for someone like me, not necessarily earning power. #peace
Where una de see this kind job Abeg? Na 500k where you de say what is 500k after seven years? My brother I have seen someone who earns 210k after 35 years of service and it's a federal job o. So my brother enjoy Gods blessings but don't ask what 500k is. I know it can get better and it will get better.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anfieldboss: 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
Andirex95:
Where una de see this kind job Abeg? Na 500k where you de say what is 500k after seven years? My brother I have seen someone who earns 210k after 35 years of service and it's a federal job o. So my brother enjoy Gods blessings but don't ask what 500k is. I know it can get better and it will get better.

Did the person start the "FG job" as a graduate?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2021
dasataj:
God will lift us all up. Amen. When we get this job, it will be a miracle to us all no matter what cadre of life we are
Amen o
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dasataj: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2021
I understand you. There is a difference between working in a federal ministry and working in a federal agency/parastatal. That person you are talking about worked in a federal ministry not an agency. The agencies and parastatals pay way higher. As it is now, only a high paying federal agency would be able to entice me away from the private sector. And truth be told, even NCDMB is not Eldorado. There are even better places and if the opportunity comes, I will grab too. May God help us all.
Andirex95:

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2021
Bros connect me na abeg, I'm loyal...even if na place of 200k I go grab am...

dasataj:
I understand you. There is a difference between working in a federal ministry and working in a federal agency/parastatal. That person you are talking about worked in a federal ministry not an agency. The agencies and parastatals pay way higher. As it is now, only a high paying federal agency would be able to entice me away from the private sector. And truth be told, even NCDMB is not Eldorado. There are even better places and if the opportunity comes, I will grab too. May God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]
dasataj:

NCDMB, DPR, PTDF are all learning in terms of pay compared to PEF...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:
[color=#000000][/color]

NCDMB, DPR, PTDF are all learning in terms of pay compared to PEF...

That’s an exaggeration. All the agencies you’ve mentioned are under MPR.....and like I said earlier, remuneration is the same in terms of basic, only allowances differ due to staff strength. On that note, maybe PEF could have the advantage due to very few staff compared to these other popular ones......but using the word “learning” is an obvious exaggeration. And please note that I only said “maybe”.

To give you context, read up any of the agencies’ ACTS and you’d see that it’s even on paper that remuneration should be the same with any similar agency in the MPR. I’m not forcing this down your throat, please feel free to read up anyone. I can help you with one if you so ask.

That’s by the way, abeg any info at all? Newcastle your silence doesn’t always suit me. Lol. Don’t worry I owe you your favourite smoothie once we resume at the towers. You can screenshot/ frame this comment. Lol

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Sanprecious:

That’s an exaggeration. All the agencies you’ve mentioned are under MPR.....and like I said earlier, remuneration is the same in terms of basic, only allowances differ due to staff strength. On that note, maybe PEF could have the advantage due to very few staff compared to these other popular ones......but using the word “learning” is an obvious exaggeration. And please note that I only said “maybe”.

To give you context, read up any of the agencies’ ACTS and you’d see that it’s even on paper that remuneration should be the same with any similar agency in the MPR. I’m not forcing this down your throat, please feel free to read up anyone. I can help you with one if you so ask.

That’s by the way, abeg any info at all? Newcastle your silence doesn’t always suit me. Lol. Don’t worry I owe you your favourite smoothie once we resume at the towers. You can screenshot/ frame this comment. Lol

Meaning they all earn 132k monthly has basic pay, nawa o �

How much is PEF upfront?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2021
ennyj01:

Meaning they all earn 132k monthly has basic pay, nawa o �

How much is PEF upfront?

Not exactly bro/sis.
Not sure how you got the figure but I can confirm the range is between 180k-350k for GT (without allowances)...let me emphasise again that your role determines your pay. Engineers usually earn the highest in that scale. For experienced hires it goes beyond 500k without allowances (experience level and profession being factors)......The 500k being lower limit. The good thing here is that in some agencies allowances can almost equal if not surpass your salary. That’s where staff strength seems to be favourable. So I wouldn’t be surprised if NCDMB pays better than NNPC. I’m being most economical in my assertions....the figures from my references are actually way higher. But I no wan make you go collect chieftaincy title on credit in hopes of millions from NCDMB. Lol

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abokii8(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Many salary figures quoted here are actually not correct. No agency under MPR pays unconfirmed fresh GT more than N400,000 monthly as net pay (everything inclusive). Only DPR and PPPRA are strip of hair away from that amount.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Toyo10: 12:29am On Feb 08, 2021
All these speculations sha;

GT NCDMB - N250k monthly (general)
- N275k (Engineers)

Upfront is same as NNPC - N4m

Peace out�

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 7:19am On Feb 08, 2021
Abokii8:
Many salary figures quoted here are actually not correct. No agency under MPR pays unconfirmed fresh GT more than N400,000 monthly as net pay (everything inclusive). Only DPR and PPPRA are strip of hair away from that amount.

PPPRA is close to 400k per month
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 8:01am On Feb 08, 2021
Burchester:

PPPRA is close to 400k per month
PPPRA:
GT is 350K per month
I have a cousin there.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2021
Toyo10:

- N275k (Engineers)

Peace out�
I heard that NCDMB review their salary effective last January, is that true.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2021
Toyo10:

- N275k (Engineers)

Peace out�

NNPC upfront is 5 million naira not 4
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2021
Abokii8:

Why only DPR and PPPRA?
How are we sure NCDMB are not part of the two that strip away from that amount? Since this is their first major recruitment and we don't know how things work.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:12am On Feb 08, 2021
Mlayidi:

PPPRA:
GT is 350K per month
I have a cousin there.

No upfront for the PPPRA?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by beeberly: 8:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Please any updates; this pay gist isn’t really helping with the anxiety, we appreciate it tho.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2021
I nor want update abeg...i nor be software.... I only need APL....

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2021
You people are still here bickering everyday

Is it only about the Pay for you? In my opinion, if you get a GT position that pays more than 250k in this country, that's decent ( Considering that probably less than 5% of graduates get such range right after school)

That does not mean you shouldn't be hoping for higher, but let's calm our expectations and get the job first, so you don't go and jeopardize your current position hoping to get Billions from NCDMB and end up being disappointed

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2021
If it is by strength of staff, PTDF would have been the highest paying oil and gas agency given that they have lesser staff strength than the rest. Is the allowances that differ and it is the difference because some of them have other extra allowances while others do not.
Sanprecious:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Even a diploma holder gets more than that
Mlayidi:

PPPRA:
GT is 350K per month
I have a cousin there.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2021
Stop saying what you don't know .Have you seen their payslip or you are just talking based on hearsay? Do your findings well .
Abokii8:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2021
These figures must be from what you calculated on their appointment letters lol
Toyo10:

- N275k (Engineers)

Peace out�
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 08, 2021
Someone gives a range of 180-350k, You conclusively say the figures here are not correct and then you go on to say no one earns more than 400k for GT. I’m struggling to know how that is different from what others have been saying.
I think We are all just paraphrasing here-saying the same things in different words.

A little caveat here; no one can speculate correctly what a complete take-home can be when he doesn’t work for such agency. Allowances differ, and are routinely reviewed. The only way to confirm what NCDMB pays is by working for NCDMB.

Lemme out this boldly too again.....no agency in MPR is outwit the 180-350k scale for basic(GT). Your role determines your place in the scale. Allowances depend on number of things, me I personally think staff strength!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2021
nasiest:
If it is by strength of staff, PTDF would have been the highest paying oil and gas agency given that they have lesser staff strength than the rest. Is the allowances that differ and it is the difference because some of them have other extra allowances while others do not.

Yeah I get your point. And that’s why I think the lesser the staff the more extra allowances you have like you said. Oh I didn’t know PTDF had less staff than PPRA. I learnt PPRA is about 250 ( from the senate public hearing investigating their ridiculous pay).

And yeah, any other person might be right about the reason for the difference in allowances. I can’t claim to authoritatively know to be honest. It was even a former colleague who now works with NNPC that was giving me the analysis as to why other smaller agencies pay better than NNPC.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Abokii8(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2021
nasiest:
Stop saying what you don't know .Have you seen their payslip or you are just talking based on hearsay? Do your findings well .
Man, I have uncountable number of relatives, friends and connections at both agencies and the ministry, I know what I am saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.