Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541327 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
snoopy1:

Before the end of the year
grin grin grin grin.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
LAKPAH:
Is only God Almighty that know what is happening at NCDMB, no other person. leave all this reliable sources.
that how on the last forum somebody said if you are from ondo and you sore 60% imbox me , at the end they called 24%.
Tell them
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by LAKPAH: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
if you know u are from ondo state and u score 60% and above inbox me now, please if you did not score upto 60% even 59.99% don't inbox me for I can not help you( these was his words ) later 24% passed.
Now 70% cut off, 75% cut off,hmmmm. I advice all me fellow commrades please go and pray to God.
Don't be surprised that APL will just rolling and 20% will be favoured , and one thing I know for sure but I stand to be corrected that this is a recruitment that NIGER DELTANS.will be highly favoured.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
I am still wondering why we find it difficult to understand that the second test was a rewrite... Point out 1 person that wrote the first test and didn't write the second one...

They didn't make use of the first test scores and so whether you scored 99% or 1% in the first test, it no longer mattered cos everyone was asked to rewrite...

Don't expect that same thing to happen a second time...

A lot of factors would likely come into play going into the next stage
1. Federal character
2. Discipline
3. Scores
4. Recommendations

Let's take a case scenario.

Premise 1: NCDMB needs 10 Engineers and 10 Accountants
Premise 2: 20 deltans scored between 70-80 for Engineering, and 15 scored between 70-80 for Accounting
Premise 3: 20 people from Bauchi scored between 50-60 for Engineering, and 10 between 45-50 for Accounting (apologies if i used your state, its not an actual representation of the intellectual strength of these states)
Premise 4: They need 5 people from each state per discipline

Conclusion: Someone from bauchi who scored 60 might be taken for Engineering leaving behind someone from Delta who scored 75, due to the fact that the last premise must be fulfilled...

Hope this helps

Nor vex say e long sha o...lol

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nice break down but the second test wasn't a total rewrite Sha...my friend didn't write the second test...that's why I think there's something they used after the first test

jasonex4:
I am still wondering why we find it difficult to understand that the second test was a rewrite... Point out 1 person that wrote the first test and didn't write the second one...

They didn't make use of the first test scores and so whether you scored 99% or 1% in the first test, it no longer mattered cos everyone was asked to rewrite...

1. Federal character
2. Discipline
3. Scores
4. Recommendations

Premise 2: 20 deltans scored between 70-80 for Engineering, and 15 scored between 70-80 for Accounting
Premise 3: 20 people from Bauchi scored between 50-60 for Engineering, and 10 between 45-50 for Accounting (apologies if i used your state, its not an actual representation of the intellectual strength of these states)

Conclusion: Someone from bauchi who scored 60 might be taken for Engineering leaving behind someone from Delta who scored 75, due to the fact that the last premise must be fulfilled...

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
jasonex4:

1. Federal character
2. Discipline
3. Scores
4. Recommendations

Hope this helps

Analysis: S . O Joshua
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mamakendra(f): 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
At least you guys are keeping the thread lively and busy...... while we wait. cool

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mlayidi:

Analysis: S . O Joshua

Omo...who be this na?? Na once u call my full name o.... Abeg email me make we connect...lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Not everyone was invited for the second test. Two close friends of mine got regret text messages; they could'nt write the second test despite successful logon and password change. So it's safe to say shortlisting actually took place after the 1st test. Btw, seems you are good in data analytics. wink
jasonex4:

1. Federal character
2. Discipline
3. Scores
4. Recommendations

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mlayidi: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
jasonex4:

Omo...who be this na?? Na once u call my full name o.... Abeg email me make we connect...lol
Abeg make we wait for invites o...... lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Mlayidi:

Abeg make we wait for invites o...... lol grin grin grin

I nor gree o...make we connect na....lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gartol(m): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
NekkyCee:
Not everyone was invited for the second test. Two close friends of mine got regret text messages; they could'nt write the second test despite successful logon and password change. So it's safe to say shortlisting actually took place after the 1st test. Btw, seems you are good in data analytics. wink
my brother couldn't write the first test he was shortlisted for the second stage

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lunex:
Nice break down but the second test wasn't a total rewrite Sha...my friend didn't write the second test...that's why I think there's something they used after the first test

A friend of mine was getting wrong password/username when he tried logging in into his Testmi account. I don't know if that counts.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Intels2020: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
NekkyCee:

But I also heard stories of people who didn't write the first one and were invited for the second test.
I don't know how true that is though
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol. It's actually complicated.
Intels2020:

But I also heard stories of people who didn't write the first one and were invited for the second test.
I don't know how true that is though

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
One thing we should understand is that not everybody will have all the information, people that have ties with TESTMI like @Leks4sure will give us better update from there and if Testmis’ role in the process comes to an end, we shouldn’t expect much from him and the likes again (that’s assuming he doesn’t have ties with NCDMB) because people leg long oo Dey use 7G sef.

From the NCDMB end we can see guys that give us credible information from that angle, so last last no one fit know all, everyone would have their specialization, so if Testmi is done and dusted we can only know the percentiles, NCDMB sources will tell us cut-off and the next line of action.

So like this now, we fit get head up

So far speculated Cut-offs from the thread are 40 and 70, then 3rd Test (whether General or Job specific) or straight to interviews.

*Abeg make person with sweet sauce come garnish this Tory make we know Whatsup*

NCDMB Lori Iro!!

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Clinton12345:
One thing we should understand is that not everybody will have all the information, people that have ties with TESTMI like @Leks4sure will give us better update from there and if Testmis’ role in the process comes to an end, we shouldn’t expect much from him and the likes again (that’s assuming he doesn’t have ties with NCDMB) because people leg long oo Dey use 7G sef.

From the NCDMB end we can see guys that give us credible information from that angle, so last last no one fit know all, everyone would have their specialization, so if Testmi is done and dusted we can only know the percentiles, NCDMB sources will tell us cut-off and the next line of action.

So like this now, we fit get head up

So far speculated Cut-offs from the thread are 40 and 70, then 3rd Test (whether General or Job specific) or straight to interviews.

*Abeg make person with sweet sauce come garnish this Tory make we know Whatsup*

NCDMB Lori Iro!!

Thank you.

All this companies i nor de ever de see anybody wey de employ o...abi na secret employment??

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nah them sabi, no harm in trying sha.

jasonex4:

All this companies i nor de ever de see anybody wey de employ o...abi na secret employment??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jaccuss18: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

snoopy1:

Before the end of the year.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by subcbouy: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gartol:
my brother couldn't rite the first test he was shortlisted for the second stage
A lot of mystery in this test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Flygerian001(m): 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Funny people here, I dey seriously laff una, he said 3rd floor is for parking space, I wonder the location of this 17 story these guys dey reason, weda na the prototype building for kwara state. Lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by casal: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
All this una cut off mark wahala no move me at all. For me not to complete my application for this job in d first place and still pull through to this stage Shows the hand of God .

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who told you the second test was a rewrite? I know someone that got 50%and was sent a regret mail. Make your findings before concluding on things you're not sure about.
jasonex4:

1. Federal character
2. Discipline
3. Scores
4. Recommendations

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Very funny recruiters...
Let's wait for the next mystery
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meedaygirl: 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Everyone keep saying they know of someone that gt a regret mail for the first test. Where is the proof, at least a screen shot would have help . God should just help everyone of us

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lunex(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
The screenshots were everywhere na.. I've deleted the ones people sent in a WhatsApp group tho...

meedaygirl:
Everyone keep saying they know of someone that gt a regret mail for the first test. Where is the proof, at least a screen shot would have help . God should just help everyone of us
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Me sef no use my eyes see one sef.

meedaygirl:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.