Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541671 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
skedemi:

Them for no shortlist me after I been get 78, make thunder come fire them. sad undecided grin

������ Wait o...how many you come get for the second test??

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by skedemi(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
jasonex4:

������ Wait o...how many you come get for the second test??

Make we leave that side, Chief wink wink

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by avsadeeq0(m): 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sanprecious:

Bro I said I wasn’t gonna talk about this again coz like we both know it adds no value. But I now feel you got somethings out of context.

Get it, not everyone wrote the second test. I myself could have missed the second test coz I never got any text message or email to that effect until the last moments. But saying someone got a regret email definitely warranted asking for an evidence. Especially when someone here who didn’t even write the first test got an invite to write the second test. That should beat every curiosity. If you think it wasn’t logical to ask for evidence for such extremely strange thing that’s fine. But equating that by any chance to okay prove to me that everybody wrote the test or had an opportunity to write the second test (which has long being and still is my argument ) is a very big wow. Like wow! What on earth is the nexus.

Sounds like someone saying a cow gave birth to a goat.....someone wows and asks for a proof for such a wonder and then you turn against the person to say you prove to me that all goats were given birth to by only goats. Yo, that’s the norm, the burden is on proving otherwise. I didn’t make any claim, you made (by you I mean whoever made it). I don’t normally have a burden on me to prove against your claim. You prove your claim. Should I have a chance to prove against your claim, then it’s a fine, but there’s no burden on me. Thought that’s how it works in law courts. See me as a defendant if that helps.

Here has been my point since I read that rejection mail thing: maybe not everybody wrote the second test, but I don’t believe there was any such thing as a rejection mail from testmi as a fallout of the first test. Because even people who missed the first test wrote the second. Makes you wonder the criterion for screening the person out. Even those who didn’t get shortlisted for the first test have still not gotten anything like rejection mail. So if there was any as per claim, there’s definitely nothing wrong with just saying please show me.

Not to turn the table around and make this a rather lengthy talk. No be curse I curse the person, so why beef me for asking for the same thing the person claimed he had. I didn’t say you should go and buy rejection mail o, kindly show me the one you have.

Do you know you could even press for a case with testmi and NCDMB for further clarification as to why you were rejected and someone who didn’t write the first test wasn’t?? NCDMB is nobody’s company; it’s a national asset. But When you do that, would you take a WhatsApp message to them as proof that they sent you regret mail

Okay you have my word, should the person send in the evidence (email ) of getting rejection for the Second test, I will press in with testmi and whoever is concerned with the evidence of someone who never wrote the first and got invited for the Second. It’s itself a serious matter for national recruitment like this. You have to be fair enough to all parties. Please understand this.

No be everything be fight. Just reason it again

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
You can imagine. I find it hard to understand why most Nigerians like generalizing the thing(s) they have no idea about. There are thousands of NCDMB applicants out there who don't even know about Nairaland.
khaleesi:

A good friend of mine also did not get any communication for the second test. He scored 22%. I told him there was a second test and he should log in with his default password. He did. It was succesful. He saw the notice that exam would commence on 30th jan. Sent me a screenshot, he was happy. 2 days to the test date, someone in the whatsapp group I belong posted a screenshot of a regret msg. On the morning of Jan 29 my good friend chat me up. He was frantic. He could no longer log in. Try the default password again I advised..wrong password..try the new one too I said. Wrong password. He sent an email to Testmi..no response. He was obviously not shortlisted for the next stage. So, that you were able to log in and write the test without any communication doesnt mean it was same for others. If someone said they got a regret message or could not log in why should you insist it was a lie. You can only speak to what you know not for everyone else.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meedaygirl: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ofiwa45:
Please has anyone received the interview invite mail?
Hmmm, any update or why do u ask
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EtebefiaChris(m): 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Any update about the outcome of the second test?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
meedaygirl:
Someone made mention of emails flying in.Check page 86. It was based on that comment, I had to ask if anyone has gotten an interview mail.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 4:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Refer to the comment of Stephen038 on page 86 then you will know why he is asking.
meedaygirl:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by meedaygirl: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bomshell84:
Refer to the comment of Stephen038 on page 86 then you will know why he is asking.
Oh okay
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kpips14: 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
meedaygirl:
Everyone keep saying they know of someone that gt a regret mail for the first test. Where is the proof, at least a screen shot would have help . God should just help everyone of us

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by OlumineP: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
So the time is 7am, 5am and the message was yesterday at the same time. Why not calm down and pray.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by GuyMan50: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why are you wasting your time with the screenshots? Let everybody believe whatever he/she wants to believe na.It is well.[quote author=kpips14 post=98970818][/quote]

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Latter Rain will commence next week!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
smiley

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
nabzguy:
Latter Rain will commence next week!

Mtcheeew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TimmyJax: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Patience is gold

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
interview is first week of March... from reliability test using UTM
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by mart101: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2021

Please can you tell us more on what you mean by reliability test using UTM

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by WMD(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2021
mart101:

Please can you tell us more on what you mean by reliability test using UTM

Universal Testing Machine �
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Senior56: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Pan1207:

Please explain like is it going to be Virtual or physical please elaborate
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
This thread seems quiet today any updates from any quarter?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TimmyJax: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
The Sauces are being Prepared

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
abdulgiza:
This thread seems quiet today any updates from any quarter?
You just take the word out of my mouth. Please @leks4sure, @scheme123 and @Newcastle, we need info...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 2:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
[]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CalebLebsco56(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Best thread on nairaland...��
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CalebLebsco56(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Me i got 52 ooo On God....all this proofs and evidence of regret or not is it really important??
Lets just pray we are called for interview
Unemployment na Bastard

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EtieneSunshine: 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Very very quiet here today what a wawoo!!.. lolz...am beginning to miss all those argument, regret mail, evidence, cut off... the people here are very bombastic.. great people!...

Abeg today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! you people, especially the sources should please help me and tell my Uncle, Engr S.Wabote that all I want for my birthday is this NCDMB APL grin grin....He is a very very good Uncle

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
EtieneSunshine:
Very very quiet here today what a wawoo!!.. lolz...am beginning to miss all those argument, regret mail, evidence, cut off... the people here are very bombastic.. great people!...

Abeg today is my BIRTHDAY!!!! you people, especially the sources should please help me and tell my Uncle, Engr S.Wabote that all I want for my birthday is this NCDMB APL grin grin....He is a very very good Uncle

What's your name?? So that i can tell my friend who knows his secretary...

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.