Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App (1911 Views)

How Can I Build A Loan App Of Mine Own / with how Much Can I create An Online Retail Website And APP? / I Need Someone To Help Me Create Admob Apps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by flejnr(f): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please I am in serious need for an online loan app that can be downloaded in play store please, anyone that has idea and can do it should get in contact wit me, 07067544007
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Heartbender: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do you give loans?
flejnr:
Please I am in serious need for an online loan app that can be downloaded in play store please, anyone that has idea and can do it should get in contact wit me, 07067544007
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Blacche(m): 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
flejnr:

I will build it for 100k
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by powerkey: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
flejnr:

You want to use it to get people's banking details abi?

Eno go beta for una.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Blacche:

I will build it for 100k
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Karleb(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
grin grin grin cheesy
This is the problem with our people.
Imagine he doesn't even know what the project entails and he's quoting price. What if the app will take a year to finish? What if the app would actually cost 50 million?

7 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Karleb:

Imagine he doesn't even know what the project entails and he's quoting price.
What if the app will take a year to finish?
What if the app would actually cost 50 million?

I don't even want to think about the number of paid APIs they would need to use or would they be building everything from scratch? Mumu plenty for naija sha.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Blacche(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Karleb:

Imagine he doesn't even know what the project entails and he's quoting price.
What if the app will take a year to finish?
What if the app would actually cost 50 million?

I have built millions of loan apps from sokoloan to flutter wave to paystack, just pay me 100k, I will build any thing
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Karleb(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
Blacche:

I have built millions of loan apps from sokoloan to flutter wave to paystack, just pay me 100k, I will build any thing

Guy what happened to you?

I remember when you posted you Golang and js projects here some months ago.

What changed?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Blacche(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Karleb:

Guy what happened to you?
I remember when you posted you Golang and js projects here some months ago.
What changed?
I got deranged, this country dey vex me
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Karleb(m): 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
Blacche:

I got deranged, this country dey vex me
Try to get help.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Blacche(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2020
Karleb:

Try to get help.
send fundzzz xoxo
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by stanliwise(m): 11:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Blacche:

You and this 100k.... you seem to be about the 100k than the app itself. Anyway no qualms.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Blacche(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2020
stanliwise:

You and this 100k.... you seem to be about the 100k than the app itself. Anyway no qualms.
grin
stanliwise:

����
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Fuudz: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2020
flejnr:

Were you able to get someone who can build a loan app?

Please quote me when you get someone
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by achaemeka(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2021
flejnr:
List all you want in the loan app,and I will tell you how we will go about it.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by cixak95211: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
achaemeka:

List all you want FOR NOW in the loan app,and I will tell you how we will go about it.

Fixed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by achaemeka(m): 1:26am On Jan 02, 2021
cixak95211:

Fixed.
Thanks bro.
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Do you have the money?
Re: I Need Someone To Help Me Create An Online Loan App by Elmuhammadi(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2021
Any one that is going to build the app for him should make sure the person is registered with the appropriate authority for the said financial project.

This is a warning not an advice

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 6 Quality Assurance Checklist For Web Developers / Learn How To Programme Integrated Circuit (IC) Easily / Hey Guys, I Need Your Opinion On This App Esp. Lordzouga And Dhtml

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.