Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said (2257 Views)

Russia To Outlaw Gays, Lesbians & LGBTQ As Extremist Groups (Photos) / Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by Chibu1189(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
The properly chosen President of the United States of America is Joseph Robinette Biden.

Biden was chosen on the Democratic Party ticket and is getting to work on 20 January 2021. By and by, active President Donald John Trump keeps on being unaffected by the victory of Biden.

The nation's steadiness between the two political divisions is obstructed by Trump's powerlessness to concede rout. A few nations particularly African nations have not taken Biden's new perceptions obligingly.

For social and good grounds, Africans are viewed as against homose*uality. Measurably, in the just-finished up surveys, most Africans were behind Biden.

He has promised to join the network and to lobby for LGBT rights the world over. On his Twitter account, the President-elect imparted his insights on transse*ual and se*ual orientation non-similarity networks.

The following is the thing that these two gatherings need to state to the President-elect.

2 Shares

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by Samfloxin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
We know you are coming to promote Devil's agenda but we are waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by cpu2006(m): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Anyone that promote GAY suppose stone till death.
Nonsense & ingredients undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
I didn't read the epistle but I think the message was cruise missile to your anus
Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by HuntSon(m): 3:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Samfloxin:
We know you are coming to promote Devil's agenda but we are waiting for you

Protecting human right is not any "devil's agenda" stop being a religious crackhead

Supposedly, fornication, adultery, child marriage, rape, predatory acts, misogyny and toxic masculinity are "OF The LOrd"

Talmabout we are waiting for you grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by HuntSon(m): 3:16am On Dec 29, 2020
cpu2006:

Learn how to properly write first bruh, I think that will be more important to you than stoning gays

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:48am On Dec 29, 2020
second obama with evil sexuality policy.stop this gay runbish mr biden ,can even imagine it,hw can man be fckin man where pussssy ful every corner,yu lost ya minds men to advocate continuin this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by ikennamadu1(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2020
HuntSon:

Learn how to properly write first bruh, I think that will be more important to you than stoning gays

the day you go open gay thread .. that day I go carry you give police ..
Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by JOACHINpedro: 6:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Prick and Kpekus matter
Not my business undecided
I'm more interested in seeing our elites end terrorism, build reasonable infrastructure and not those high budgeted sub-standard pieces of crab, endorse our local technology and fulfill all the lies they promised during campaign. So leave them Satan, Amen.
Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by McCoy662(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2020
HuntSon:

Protecting human right is not any "devil's agenda" stop being a religious crackhead

Supposedly, fornication, adultery, child marriage, rape, predatory acts, misogyny and toxic masculinity are "OF The LOrd"

Talmabout we are waiting for you grin

My brother I don't know what our problem is in Africa oo. I've told these folks countless times that protection of LGBT rights is not devil's agender but they wouldn't listen.
Naturally people have preferences when it comes to chosing a life partner. Some like tall people, others like short, some love dark skinned, others love fair, some love fat folks while others love skinny.... These are all inividual preferences and nobody should force what one doesn't like down ones throat.
Now apart from what the Bible said, what makes gay bad?? They won't answer.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by olanrele78674: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2020
:Learn how to properly write first bruh, I think that will be more important to you than stoning gays the day you go open gay thread .. that day I go carry you give police ..
Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by Flamemignon1(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2020
PARADIZEPRIEST:
second obama with evil sexuality policy.stop this gay runbish mr biden ,can even imagine it,hw can man be fckin man where pussssy ful every corner,yu lost ya minds men to advocate continuin this nonsense.
Stop imagining or thinking about sex when you see a couple together.... Good grief, this just shows you only see women as sex objects to satisfy you making you a pervert. See a couple, straight or gay as a couple before seeing them as sexual beings for crying out loud.
I know a gay disabled couple Paul and Tim, they've been together for 17 years without sex due to their disability, what do you call that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by HuntSon(m): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
McCoy662:

My brother I don't know what our problem is in Africa oo. I've told these folks countless times that protection of LGBT rights is not devil's agender but they wouldn't listen.
Naturally people have preferences when it comes to chosing a life partner. Some like tall people, others like short, some love dark skinned, others love fair, some love fat folks while others love skinny.... These are all inividual preferences and nobody should force what one doesn't like down ones throat.
Now apart from what the Bible said, what makes gay bad?? They won't answer.

the funniest part is how they want gay men to lie and deceive women and get married to them because they want everyone to be hetero. if you ask them if they'll allow their siblings to get married to a gay person they'll say "God forbid" then why not allow the gay person be with who they love?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by HuntSon(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2020
ikennamadu1:

check my threads bruh wink
ikennamadu1:

check my threads bruh, you'll definitely love it!
Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by sonikstargirl(f): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
cpu2006:

Be the first to throw the stone since you are the most righteous

1 Like

Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by cpu2006(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
sonikstargirl:

Be the first to throw the stone since you are the most righteous

See them undecided we know you
Re: Biden Sends A Strong Message To Lesbians And Gays, See What He Said by PDPGuy: 12:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Nuff said

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Introduces $500 Billion Note / 26 Before And After Pictures Of Syria / ‘war Criminal’: Hillary Clinton Booed In Belfast While Accepting Queen’s Chancel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.