Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 (35628 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 2) On 1st January 2021 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 1st January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2021
xynerise:

#Singing#

Never mind them...Onu kwuru njo ga ekwu mma.... grin

Interpretation, if you please??! undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by xynerise: 9:58am On Jan 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Interpretation, if you please??! undecided

Never mind them, mouth wey talk bad thing about you will later speak good about you wink
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by Ray07(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2021
hernandson:
he is not a physical player, and he doesn't defend,love to sit in the opponents box eighteen. the game was toobtensed,we needed more bodies at defending and attacking
issorite . . . the guy should up his game seriously.
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by DownChelsea(f): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2021
Since Sir Alex Ferguson left in 2013, United had won every domestic trophy in England except the EPL.

In post fergie era, United have finished

6th,
5th,
4th,
3rd,
and even 2nd.

Wetin remain na just to finish 1st, AND THIS SURELY LOOKS LIKE THE SEASON.

WELCOME TO 20-21

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On Jan 02, 2021
xynerise:

Never mind them, mouth wey talk bad thing about you will later speak good about you wink

Lol... I never said anything but the truth!!!

The beauty of being a fan of a lowly club means I get to be neutral on top 4 clubs' affairs! grin

United started this season very horribly (I guess hangover from last season, and lack of pre-season games), but they have come up quite commendably in recent times, and when it matters too (with other top clubs fooling around especially Leicester and Chelsea).

So, I may not have any love for the old timers and has-beens, but it would be beyond hypocritical to overlook or belittle their current form... I just wonder how long before you guys return to "Default settings"! This kinda looks too good to be true! tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by Kyase(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Praise ke??! I just dey state the clear fact na!!! I state what I see on the pitch!

I like you guys to meet Liverpool in this current form... I'm looking forward to seeing the game of the season!!! Not a one sided affair of last season. tongue
Last season games against Liverpool was not one sided.
In fact throughout last season, Liverpool has been the luckiest team.
Where it's not possible for them to win,VAr will come in
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by xynerise: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lol... I never said anything but the truth!!!

The beauty of being a fan of a lowly club means I get to be neutral on top 4 clubs' affairs! grin

United started this season very horribly (I guess hangover from last season, and lack of pre-season games), but they have come up quite commendably in recent times, and when it matters too (with other top clubs fooling around especially Leicester and Chelsea).

So, I may not have any love for the old timers and has-beens, but it would be beyond hypocritical to overlook or belittle their current form... I just wonder how long before you guys return to "Default settings"! This kinda looks too good to be true! tongue

Just like it looked too good to be true when Liverpool won the EPL last season grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by MarrisManah(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Wordson:
tell me if we didn't beat dem home and away last season?
Same way you beat Aston Villa h/a last season too...�
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2021
Kyase:

Last season games against Liverpool was not one sided.
In fact throughout last season, Liverpool has been the luckiest team.
Where it's not possible for them to win,VAr will come in

Luck?!! Nah... Liverpool was in the form of their lives!!! grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (2 - 1) On 1st January 2020 by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Jan 02, 2021
xynerise:

Just like it looked too good to be true when Liverpool won the EPL last season grin

Lol... It didn't look too good to be true na. It was literally begging them to take it.

Even Man City bowed out early, while the rest were barely a threat!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 2) - Live / Fulham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 12th January 2023 / PSG Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 3) On 15th April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.