Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,733 members, 7,831,335 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows (479 Views)

Nigerian Singer, Sky B's Grace To Grass Story (Video) / I Want To Marry Linda Ikeji-33-Year Old Us-based Nigerian Singer,Shizem Opens Up / "The Man I'll Be Facking " - Laura Ikeji All Smiles With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by Michaeljames22: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian singer based in America, Denzel Oluwafemi Adeniyi better known by his stage name Shizem has vowed to become the best in the world very soon.

In a recent interview with vanguard, Shizem, who is also songwriter and filmmaker, revealed his plan to take the music industry by storm.

The singer, who, according to him, has been trying so many things, began his musical career as a backup singer/dancer for Nigerian supersrar, sound sultan and Weird Mc. He is set to release his first official single titled "For me" in January 2021.

"I am working on my first release, 'For me.' This has been a long term project and I'm proud to announce to my fans to anticipate the release in January."

The singer said he hopes to conquer the world stage with his sights set to fill London’s Wembley stadium some day.

"Music is a strong passion for me. For a while now have been trying so many things. I feel its the right time I focus fully and give it my best.

"Hopefully, soon enough, I will be up there with the best singers around the world and also perform at the 02 Arena Wembley, London".

With the ever crowded entertainment industry, it will be impressive to see where he places in the nearest future.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/shizem-nigerian-american-based-singer-set-to-take-music-industry-by-storm/

Re: I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by Kingosytex(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
That is determination. Whatever the mind conceives and believes that it will achieve.

With hard work and perseverance anybody can reach the top. Those artistes topping charts do not have two heads.
Re: I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by unofficialmadman: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
So help you God.

But first cut this your dada so you can receive fresh air and inspiration to record new songs.
Re: I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Too much bragging !

If the song didn't sellout what will you do?

Work in silence and let hard work make the noise, Oma lay a case study !
Re: I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by bobman22: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Such bold claim should be followed up with hard work.
All the best
Re: I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by amazingamaka: 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Such bold statement can put lots of expectations on you which may distablize your courage.

Ft Lalasticlala
Re: I'll Be World Best Music Artiste Soon - Us-based Nigerian Singer, Shizem Vows by holyman101: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wish him the best

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Side Chick Sc@ndal The Whole Truth Story(video) / OAP Toolz In Shock After Finding Out People Now Purchase Empty Designer Boxes / “He Is One Of The Best Guys I Know” – Dorathy Defends Kiddwaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.