Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest (1009 Views)

Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) / Oyo Lawmakers Dress In Amotekun Attire To Pass Bill Into Law / We Have Capable Hands To Work In Amotekun — Fulani Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by shalom62: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Operatives of the Ekiti State Security Network Agency codenamed Amotekun corps have rescued a businessman read more
Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by Bkayyy: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
What are "Amutekun" looking for in Kwara?

You people should thread with caution so that fulani will not use this as an excuse to arrest your Obas again like they did in Osun 2 years ago.

The best advice I will give you is "You people should not form bravery, everybody knows you guys for who you are and bravery is not you guys thing"

A word is enough for the wise. If you like take the advice or fulani will send sown their women to rape "Amutekun" soldiers like the women of Dahomey did

Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by Is04970: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kudos to Amotekun.
Killer Fulanis have totally desecrated Yorubaland and Southern Nigeria by extention. Something must be done.
We shall get there.
Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by jrjfjfj: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:
What are "Amutekun" looking for in Kwara?

You people should thread with caution so that fulani will not use this as an excuse to arrest your Obas again like they did in Osun 2 years ago.

The best advice I will give you is "You people should not form bravery, everybody knows you guys for who you are and bravery is not you guys thing"

A word is enough for the wise. If you like take the advice or fulani will send sown their women to rape "Amutekun" soldiers like the women of Dahomey did
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise ,the world saw your bravery how you were conquered at Ore ,entering Yoruba territory

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by Bkayyy: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise ,the world saw your bravery how you were conquered at Ore ,entering Yoruba territory
Chai This people and mouth eh!

Answer me this question, was any shot fired in Ore?
Where there casualties in Ore on both sides?

You see the incompetence of Banjo not to take defenseless Ore and entire Yoruba land was the reason why he was court martialed and sentenced to Firing squad.

It is important to note that my grandfather was the soldier that fired the last shot that broke Banjos Cone head. The idiot had the guts to say that he isn't dead yet after receiving well calculated shots from the able firing squad. That comment angered my grandfather that he aimed at his conehead and in one shot, the Nïggar was down
Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by funshint(m): 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

You see the incompetence of Banjo not to take defenseless Ore and entire Yoruba land was the reason why he was court martialed and sentenced to Firing squad.

It is important to note that my grandfather was the soldier that fired the last shot that broke Banjos Cone head. The idiot has the mind to say the he isn't dead yet after receiving well calculated shots from the able firing squad. That comment angered my grandfather that he aimed at the conehead and in one shot, the Nïggar was down

One day when you grow up, you'll look back at your post and wonder how stupid you were.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by loopman: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is important to note that my grandfather was the soldier that fired the last shot that broke Banjos Cone head. The idiot has the mind to say the he isn't dead yet after receiving well calculated shots from the able firing squad. That comment angered my grandfather that he aimed at the conehead and in one shot, the Nïggar was down

I’m sure Scorpion did justice to your grandfather’s flat head

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by Bkayyy: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
funshint:

One day when you grow up, you'll look back at your post and wonder how stupid you were.
Sorry my future and yours won't be the same.

No regrets on my side. "Old man"
Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by marsman: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is important to note that my grandfather was the soldier that fired the last shot that broke Banjos Cone head. The idiot had the guts to say that he isn't dead yet after receiving well calculated shots from the able firing squad. That comment angered my grandfather that he aimed at his conehead and in one shot, the Nïggar was down
It is a pity scorpion was the one that gave your flat headed grand father, his final blessings.
. Scorpion seeing your grand father Running away, like a bitch coward that he is on the battle field, had no choice but to put a finishing shot in your coward grand fathers head. And trust the flat heads, they can't escape his bullet

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by IamWonderful: 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Nice one GOD don shame baby factory people with criminal tendency
Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by IamWonderful: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bkayyy:

How far, see your grandfathers

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Amotekun Rescues Kidnapped Ekiti Businessman In Kwara Forest by Uteghe(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
..meanwhile,aside photos and videos,Kanu's South East Security has rescued no one. Scammers kwenuuu!!!

(1) (Reply)

See What Nnamdi Kanu Said About Sunday Igboho's Attempted Arrest / Kwara Hijab: Chief Imam Yoruba Ilorin, Supports Christians Position (video) / Do You Know Ghana Was The First Country To Deport Nigerians In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.