Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin (42396 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrive For Prom In Benin City In Expensive Cars(photos / Cement Truck Crushes AAUA Students, Pregnant Woman, Others To Death In Ondo / 30 Secondary School Students Pregnant, Blame Sugar Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2020
In fact, I'm tired of all these young girls. E get one of my relatives for the village who go carry belle too. Young girl that is yet to enter the university. We were even thinking on bringing her to Lagos so that she can go and assist my parents because my siblings are all leaving home one by one. From there, she will go to one of the schools in Lagos. Now she don carry belle. The bad thing is that she doesn't know who the father is. Jesus Christ angry. That means she has been sleeping with many different men. I feel like vomiting embarassed

My dad got angry and said he wants a man help not a woman help. What kind of lives do they want to give these kids. Modern day parents have plenty work to do undecided
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by DasaintHope(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....
Edo people and fvck fvck 5 & 6.
Edo ladies and belle are like 5 and 6..chaiii

Edooooooo....
Ur Oba must be ashamed of you guys...

If we investigate them well.

Slawormiir will be responsible for 25 of them.

Gregyboy(Tao11's bitch) will be responsible for 54 of them...

Afam4eva will be responsible for 10 of them....

grin grin grin grin
Benin Republic guy. Learn to comprehend

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Bigfish121(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Which kind condom you dey use self.nah durex shall I dey use

unity004:
grin if you no get money to buy 100naira condom na oyo go be your case, konji na bastard
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by ceejay80s(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2020
And in the end u people will complain that naija is overpopulated
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by plucky16(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2020
lockdown effect is worse than covik 1-9
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2020
I always feel sad whenever I read news like this. The people of this generation feel as a man you are ready for marriage once you are financially comfortable and as for the ladies, they are always ready. We don't take time to study about parenting before marriage and at the end we raise children that we are ashamed of.

I just pray I live to see that day I will have a voice and let these girls know they are much more and sex has nothing to do with it
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by OVB123: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....

Edooooooo....

grin grin grin grin
Mumu, read b4 u comment... Benin republic is different from benin city in edo state.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by sow4me(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2020
This is one of the best news iv read today.

They try wel wel. Real Niggas showing us how its done grin grin wink
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by DenreleDave(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2020
OVB123:
Mumu, read b4 u comment... Benin republic is the same with benin city in edo state.

They are the same

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by dj5naira(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2020
Osanobua!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by TemmyT002(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2020
They are talking about Benin Republic and many think they are talking of Benin in Nigeria.
STOP READING HEADLINES ONLY!!
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by marylandcakes: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....

Edooooooo....

grin grin grin grin

Learn to read and comprehend properly before making statements, Benin Republic is different from Benin City

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by DenreleDave(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2020
marylandcakes:

Learn to read and comprehend properly before making statements, Benin Republic is same with Benin City

It is the same
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Babaken(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2020
Mouth Gig:
FAKE NEWS
Which fake news wait to hear Ghana report almost half of the students will turn mother by end of this year both senior and junior
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by marylandcakes: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

It is the same

Then I suggest you go back and redo your Geography courses.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Myer(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2020
BrightAhiah:
Nigeria does not need a 2nd lockdown...women who got pregnant during the 1st lockdown have not even given birth and FG want them to get pregnant again?

Lol one thing is for sure govt cannot impose another total lockdown.
What made the previous lockdown successful was the fear of the virus but Nigerians no longer fear the virus.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by DenreleDave(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2020
marylandcakes:

Then I suggest you go back and redo your Geography courses.

i suggest u request for my acct number n send me Xmas sumtin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by t00dugged(f): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....

Edooooooo....

grin grin grin grin
With utmost sincerity ,I want to award you the most stupid nairalander of year.

If you had only taken a second to read before rushing to spew trash from your rabies infested brain,you would have spared the rest of us this gory sight of dumbness you littered this thread with.

And by the way ,it's Benin republic, and even if it's Benin city, you have absolutely no reason to be this vile. For a fact you are not happy with your life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by marylandcakes: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

i suggest u request for my acct number n send me Xmas sumtin

I am more likely to request you go for a brain transplant

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Codes151(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by holuwajobar(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....

Edooooooo....

grin grin grin grin

Learn to read... It is Benin republic not Benin in Edo state
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Danieosamede(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
Chai.... Edo people and fvck fvck 5 & 6. Edo ladies and belle are like 5 and 6..chaiii
Edooooooo.... Ur Oba must be ashamed of you guys...

grin grin grin grin
STFU it Benin republic not Edo state
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by t00dugged(f): 10:16am On Dec 29, 2020
kingsavage:
edo girls and ashawo self.
Change that moniker of yours ,savage people require a certain level of intelligence and wit ,from your comment, you obviously lack both undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Eniola62(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Inside life cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Biingoo: 10:31am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....

Edooooooo....

grin grin grin grin
Lmfao cheesy
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Biingoo: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

We shouldn't be surprised, these 500 have proven their fertility, those who didn't get pregnant despite being sexually active during the lockdown are the ones we should be worried about.

For sexual anthropologists like myself, the lockdown was a blessing in disguise because it presented a unique opportunity to study human fertility under increased sexual activities.

Any person who was very sexually active during the lockdown and still couldn't impregnate or become pregnant should go for a hormonal essay.

There's a high chance that such person is impotent or barren and those kids you've always thought were yours aren't.
NwaAmaikpe my hero!!!! grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by stormborn28(m): 10:35am On Dec 29, 2020
Mouth Gig:
FAKE NEWS
Satan never agree to truth .it makes his work messy
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Goldbw122(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2020
Before u start posting it is not Benin city edo state oooo check well
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by Forreellinc: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2020
Nigerian newspaper can print nonsense
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by AremoOG(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Chai....

Edooooooo....

grin grin grin grin
Benin republic oga ade
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by DenreleDave(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2020
t00dugged:

With utmost sincerity ,I want to award you the most stupid nairalander of year.

For a fact you are not happy with your life.

With love I accept it... grin grin grin

Make una wey Mumu dey goo.. Make. I dey use Edo people catch cruise grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Lockdown: 500 Secondary School Students Pregnant In Benin by DenreleDave(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2020
marylandcakes:

I am more likely to request you go for a brain transplant

I love u babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students Give FG Two Weeks To Announce Schools Resumption Date / Ejikeme Joy Scores Highest In JAMB, Gets INNOSON N3m Scholarship / Depression: Kogi Teacher Commits Suicide Over Poor Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.